Current Page: 34 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: April 03, 2007 03:27PM

David in the Light....correct me if I'm wrong...but I have a vague memory of a widowed lady who was/had been a member of KCF moving out of Kennelwood because life was made so uncomfortable for her (not one of the "in" group as I remember). At the time I really didn't delve into the circumstances but you've just triggered my memory of this situation.

I did have a couple of conversations with people living in Kennelwood who hinted suggestively that moving to Kirkby and residing in Kennelwood would be an excellent idea for my family. I never, ever considered it thankfully. I can only imagine in my nightmares what living surrounded by folk from KCF would be like after leaving their fellowship.

Still wobbling here I'm afraid, but viewing the posts and realizing more and more how blessed I really am to be away from the turmoil of KCF. :shock:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: April 03, 2007 04:13PM

I see Google have removed my site from their search engine. I have resubmitted the URL to Google, and suspect the Fellowship may be behind this. We certainly have them on the run now.

Thanks, David, for tipping me off. It still showed up when I first checked, but on double-checking this morning, it is no longer there in the results.

One thing some of you may wish to do that could be very helpful is to search for Kirkby Christian Fellowship on the web and [b:f27c0638f1]notify websites that are promoting the Fellowship[/b:f27c0638f1]. For example, this morning I have already notified two local business directories of their activities. Some time back I notified some church directories, and it appears the Fellowship has been successfully removed from their listings.

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: April 03, 2007 04:26PM

Crafty bunch aren't they? :evil: Keep up the pressure!

Posted by: Polar Bear ()
Date: April 03, 2007 06:20PM

Hi all,
[b:5bc622f0f7]AJG[/b:5bc622f0f7], I wonder what your purpose is in getting involved? You say you're not a 'cult buster', you have no connection with us or with KCF; whats in it for you, and how do you see yourself being a help here? Did someone ask you to represent us?

I have personally found your comments offensive, particularly as you don't know any of us or our situation, and your aggressive manner is totally inappropriate in a place such as this, as you would know if you actually did have any experience as you say. I appreciate your apologies.

You have swooped in here with your own agenda, I wonder when you will swoop out again? (I pose this as a genuine question, not a hint.) Are you standing by us for the duration, are you just here to claim some of the perceived glory in bringing down an organisation we are all attached to in a personal way?

What was it that inspired you to contact KCF directly?! I am fairly flabberghastered! What do you hope to acheive by doing this?

I hope that you are genuine, and that you haven't just popped in to inflame an already painful situation.

Posted by: AJG ()
Date: April 03, 2007 09:09PM

[b:9121ffbeb2]POLAR BEAR[/b:9121ffbeb2]

I am sorry if you found some of my comments offensive, and my manner a little aggressive. But it seems to me that time is important in this situation.

C Doyle seems to me to be making things up as she goes along: divination, "knitting", let's move there because that's where God's annointing is. What else is she going to come with? Especially if you force her into a corner.

What's your strategy? Do you even have one apart from forcing her into a corner? When (let's be optimistic!) you finally close Mrs Doyle down, then what?

I doubt you even need my help. LIVERPOOL WRITER seems to be very recsourceful. I am sure you will have no more or no less success in shutting Mrs Doyle down than if I had never visited this site.

Lastly: It's an open forum, so why shouldn't I be here? And why shouldn't I contact KCF to get their side of the story? I don't even take the news on the tv at face value, so why should I take anything on this site at face value without checking it first? The minute you made your feelings public you gave other people the right to check them out, don't you think.

Still haven't heard from KCF. Is anyone taking bets whether I will!

Best wishes Polar Bear.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 03, 2007 09:37PM

Hi Polar,
I have to say some thigs to you please dont take them in a wrong way..
I can see you are very angry and are steeped in the teachings of KCF still ...It has taken me a long time to become unsteeped and to learn tolerance. Tolerance was never taught in KCF if Cheryl didnt like your viewpoint you were instantly ostracised.Then she spread gossip around about you so that everyonbe else rejected you. Have you considered getting help? I can feel your pain I have been were you are..
But this site is the real world not KCF .. Members of Rick Ross Forums are allowed to comment on any threads just like you have on other threads.It is a free world were freedom of speech is allowed and tolerance is the order of the day if we are all to co-exist. I think your thinking is still very damaged ,as mine was when I first left KCF. This I understand as I was like you are. But I had to make a choice. I had to choose recovery.I didnt have the luxury of this site to share on and I didnt have anyone offering me help like some kind souls on here are. Im sure my comments will anger you. But that is not my intention. I didnt even realise KCF was a cult when I escaped you have many advantages over me... So please seek help for your pain and anger otherwise it will destroy you like it did me...

Love ,

Yeti

Date: April 03, 2007 09:50PM

Hi Bruised,
They are a crafty bunch....and very paranoid to boot.They appear use silence as a way of smoke-screening their total corruption. They appear lie to their members all the time and the members swallow it hook line and sinker I have evidence of this in only the last month. KCF your days are numbered your lies will be shouted from the rooftops.[/quote]

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: April 04, 2007 12:49AM

Hi all,
I agree in part with polar bear- AJG u do seem to have your own agenda going on. You appear to have left the offensive tho and have been more helpful in your last few posts- so i appreciate that.
i think you have every right to contact kcf and get their side- there are two sides to every story, even ours. But if the reply ever comes (and i doubt it will because they read this site and therefore know where your coming from) like i said before i can guess what they'll say.
I'm more than aware of their opinion (or what is being peddled as the official opinion) of a few people who have posted here.
Go on Chez write back to AJG- dare ya!

Han

Date: April 04, 2007 04:03AM

Hi ,
Ive just found this testimony on the KCF website. I find this unbelievable bearing in mind all of our experiences of being ignored, abused and our experiences of the unfriendly abusive atmosphere in KCF

NO FAILURE IS FATAL !
Jo.
Lk 15 v11 The Prodigals Return

Occasionally someone will lose their way in God … for different reasons people get distracted, side-tracked ...
I want to share my joy at how wonderfully kind and merciful God is. Occasionally someone will lose their way in God … for different reasons people get distracted, side-tracked, and go their own way. I want to share what tremendous joy we feel when we see those same people returning. Often they are hurting and despondent, they feel they’ve lost so much ... but ... because of the great love of God they’re welcomed back with open arms. I’ve recently been blessed by the testimonies of returning friends who, realising the warmth of God’s love say, “It’s great to be home again!" "I’m in the right place surrounded by loving people who really care !”

I invite your comments on this testimony from your real experience?

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: April 04, 2007 04:36AM

yetigoosemonster. I had to laugh (after the stunned face for half an hour) when I read your last post. I can't believe that is a testimony on the KCF website. I was completly ignored when I left. Tina and David did try to see them but they didn't want to know. And correct me if I am wong Tina and David but havn't you got that in writing? It is the biggest load of bs I have ever read. Who do they think they are kidding?

AJG. I think you have as much chance of finding Santa in your chimney as you do of a reply from KCF. They are like ostriches with their heads in the sand going"la la la we can't hear you".

I won't mention any names here but a few of you are making free speech quite hard. You really have a lot of "de-programming" to do because a lot of what you are having a go at people for is down to stuff you were force fed at KCF and still believe in. Here you are calling them a cult and yet still get upset and have a go about the same kinds of things they did because you believe it. You need to step back from all you have been taught in the Fellowship. Scrutinize everything they taught you, you will know what is the truth and what is not. But please do it soon you are driving me nuts.

lots of love
Trina xxx

Current Page: 34 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.