Current Page: 24 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: March 27, 2007 05:15AM

Your right yeti! we should all get together and go to one of the meetings,i dont think they could handle it though,lol.Ah! mary watts(scary mary),all the kids were frightened by her,poor kids,there was never any love of God shown to the poor kids,just fear.You would think they would know better ,being teachers an all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: March 27, 2007 05:24AM

I am in touch with the Echo.... So we will see what will come of that?

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: March 27, 2007 05:29AM

Yeah Dragon !Cheryl couldnt cope when I turned up and headed directly for her and asked her for a hug.That was a hug to remember lol

Date: March 27, 2007 05:43AM

Scary Mary lolol pmsl you havnt changed!!!or how about cross mrs moss lolol. Both I bet have implements of toture secreted on their person, just in case!

Date: March 27, 2007 05:45AM

I went to kcf for a good number of years,i must say that i always had my doubts,but never said anything,well how could i,i had seen how they dealt with people who spoke out or behaved in any way that the fellowship disaproved of.Since i left noone has ever asked why,i have been ignored,sneered at,blanked etc,for all they know i could've been ill or going thru a bad time,instead when a few of them have seen me they just pretend to be looking at their mobile phone!.It was a shock at first as i had known these people for yonks,i thought they were my friends.Could you imagine Jesus Christ ignoring people,and pretending to look in his tool bag for a hammer while the person went past?.But thats just it, it's nothing to do with Jesus anymore,it just about the nutter cheryl,and karen mutch,have you ever seen anything as pathetic,while they think they are Gods rep's a lot of people think they are lesbians,they are totally out of touch,they cant even see that they have really hurt people.Let me tell you that i've seen more of God since i left that wicked place,its a great big world out there with real christias.Kcf is full of gossips,hazel smith being the chief one,i learned early on that if you dont want the leaders to know anything keep your mouth shut,or you'll be sent for as has happened to me.FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE ANYONE HOW STILL GOES THE MEETING'S OPEN YOUR EYE'S,AND USE YOUR GOD GIVEN MIND AND WEIGH THINGS UP,IT'S UP TO YOU,THING'S ARE NOT RIGHT AT KCF,THEY HAVE BEEN NOTED !!

Date: March 27, 2007 05:45AM

Welcome AJG WHATS YOUR STORY?

Date: March 27, 2007 05:53AM

Yeah! cross mrs moss the perpetual teacher,talk about a square peg,what they doing in northwood?its just not them,poor carole and timmy,all they wanted was to be in cheryls good books,but by all accounts they are now,be careful what you ask for mossies.

Date: March 27, 2007 05:56AM

YO! dragon!

Date: March 27, 2007 06:00AM

Such sweet happy memories dragon of days gone by lol

Posted by: John W ()
Date: March 27, 2007 06:04AM

Trina

I e-mailed the Echo. Maybe if more people tell them it will be better

Yours John

Current Page: 24 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.