Current Page: 8 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: March 04, 2007 05:42AM

Hi David if u are who I think u are I have been trying to get in touch with you and your wife for ages. But a member of my family kept on blocking it. There is still control coming through this family member directly from the Borg Collective. I cant trust this person any more as they tell all my private business to the Borg. nice eh...
I went to visit this person from my family they went hysterical towards me and physically violent. I think that is a massive deterioration in personality. They have also been treated for depression since the knitted relationships thing........

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 04, 2007 05:45AM

Dear Broken Check you private email!!!

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: March 04, 2007 06:11AM

Broken....this is wonderful if you can make contact with this couple whom you have tried without success to meet once again.

I wish you a wonderful reunion whenever that happens. I am sad to hear that you are still treated so terribly by a member of your family...it is hard to realize the depth of harm done to so many who were raised in KCF.

David....bless you as you practice this ministry of reconciliation. It is so good to see this happen through this forum.

Date: March 04, 2007 06:22AM

Hi David you have mail :D

Date: March 04, 2007 06:26AM

I am shaking and crying now....
Im doing a bruised going all wobbly

Date: March 04, 2007 06:40AM

Aww hun.....I received your private message but can't reply as I haven't posted 10 replies yet!

I am not certain that I do know you tbh....it is possible but until I can draw back this black curtain of my mind I am finding it very difficult to recall names and faces from the fellowship.

I spent a lot of time at a particular residence across the road from the leaders' residence....but it was during all the knitted relationship era and we didn't mix as much as must have happened in the early days of the fellowship. I was a part of the fellowship for about 3 yrs. I think. I felt I ran for my life.

Thanks for you kind message...I'll try and complete my 10 posts so I can send pm's soon. Bless you, hon....sorry about your "wobbles" although I think they are wobbles of the nicest kind....reconciliation...what you've prayed for honey.

Date: March 04, 2007 06:46AM

Broken....how are you? I'm praying your contact with David in the Light brings you a way to dry those tears. (((((broken)))))

~~~~I'm working towards post no. 10!!~~~~

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: March 04, 2007 06:50AM

Hey, BrokenbyCheryl, sending out some thoughts/prayers/good vibes. :)

Date: March 04, 2007 07:25AM

Thanx folks thats the first kindness Ive had from Christians for a long time. I feel I can heal now.And we can all help each other now. In unity there is strength

God bless you all

Date: March 04, 2007 07:29AM

How wonderful! I am so happy that you are on the road to healing...with you all the way, honey.

I'll reply to that pm now if I'm permitted....I think this will qualify me for post number 10! Yeah!

Blessings.

Current Page: 8 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.