Current Page: 83 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: September 18, 2021 01:34AM

[youtu.be]

Here’s some information on how this technique used in counselling, destroys people’s lives. I’m so sorry you had to go through this trauma BBC!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 18, 2021 02:51AM

[youtu.be]

If psychologists and psychiatrists, qualified people, get this wrong. My question is what was a primary school teacher and a psychiatric social worker doing counselling traumatised young people. They didn’t have any formal qualifications to do this. In fact this totally traumatised young people further, to the point of suicide. What concerns me is how many people were counselled by them, how many people were told they were sexually abused by a family member, who did not have any memories of such. But were put into a suggestible state by Cheryl and Dave, and false memories were implanted. I had watched many people have mental breakdowns in Kirkby Fellowship, some very close friends, it was heart breaking. I am qualified to talk about this as I have a medical background. I would like to call out to all the people who went through the implanting of false memories, by Cheryl and Dave. In pseudo counselling sessions, whose lives have been ruined, their family connections destroyed overnight, and decades of trauma and flashbacks
endured. Then shunned and treated like filth by the “inmates” of KCF. This is a
very egregious crime, to vulnerable broken people.
I’d also like to touch on another form of abuse that was exercised by KCF, and still is as far as I can tell. Young people identifying as gay, according to the doctrine of KCF it is a sin to be gay. Young people have been gaslighted by the fellowship, and shamed for being gay. In this day and age this is archaic and mental abuse. Young people who have gone through this suffer from chronic depression, and a feeling of a lack of personal identity. I am calling out to some of you born into the fellowship who have been through this. Forced to marry, in arranged marriages by Cheryl. You know who you are! It is time to be “true to yourself” and to cast off the chains put on you by this cult of mental abuse.

Posted by: isawtheway ()
Date: September 18, 2021 09:54AM

Littleyellowspider it is true what you are saying how could they be in a position to counsel people if they've never had the proper training in counselling. Yet here they were doing it on a daily basis to vulnerable people who have confided in them about some problems they are going through which is then turned into something that will effect them for the rest of there life as you have mentioned by the implanting of false memories. I think you were in the fellowship a lot longer than i have been so you have seen and heard a lot more than i ever did.
Don't get me wrong I am not being bitter about the fellowship i met some lovely people there at the time but i could see what was happening. I said it to Ged at the time about it turning into a cult but if you knew Ged back then all he was interested in was spreading the word of god to everyone he really did have the gift of the gab so to speak.

Date: September 18, 2021 02:10PM

[youtu.be]
Poor Ged, used as a figure of fun by the
Scallies of Kirkby

Date: September 18, 2021 02:20PM

This vulnerable young man was used by the likes of GW to bring people into KCF but when the chips were down they deserted him. Shame on you! You appalling sociopaths you left him for dead!

Date: September 18, 2021 03:22PM

[youtu.be]
This is how you left Ged, living in skips and fighting for survival, you absolute psychopaths!

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: September 18, 2021 04:01PM

So one of the great shockers I have to unleash on all of you, is one of the biggest covert narcissists amongst you is Marsha, a terrible “grass”who you all thought you could confide in. Well the truth of it is she runs back to the leaders with your private thoughts. Her mother Vera was an angel, I miss her so much.
But she is a definite snake in the grass, don’t trust her.
Another example of someone with such low self esteem, she needs the affirmation of the leaders, to feel justified, much like Hazel. Don’t trust her she is a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

Date: September 18, 2021 08:17PM

I can't believe that most of the people i met at the fellowship are still there after all these years and are still believing all what they are told. By moving from Kennelwood Avenue and the sports centre to the old snooker hall on old rough lane was there way of trying to portray themselves as a friendly and dynamic new church.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: September 19, 2021 07:47AM

It just proves a building doesn’t make a church!

Date: September 19, 2021 03:17PM

I apologise i meant to say fellowship not church! A church is a place where everyone is made welcome no matter what and there is only one person who is allowed to spread the word of God through there sermons. There was to many wannabe elders in the fellowship who gravitated towards Cheryl DD GW MW. So they thought by telling them people's innermost thoughts which were given in confidence to these persons that it would give them a place at the table so to speak.

Current Page: 83 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.