Current Page: 68 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: July 19, 2018 05:24AM

Alongtimeago it does not really matter what AintreeLad says. We the people who were mind controlled and traumatised, and bullied all those years ago. We have already been to Hell and back many times, we are not afraid of KCF apologists. All of them are so cowardly and spineless they can’t do anything without checking in with their leader, they are unable to think for themselves for fear of sinning. They are all still ruled by fear, and mind control. Leaders still try to discern who is who on here. Hahahaha and they still get it wrong, so they send negative energy through their so called “spiritual warfare” at broken hurting people. Don’t forget Cheryl trained them well. And as for her, I never even considered reporting her to the police, but that sounds like a good idea for all these hurting souls on here, still suffering flashbacks and panic attacks. I truly hope all of you are doing well and are stronger now. As for the sad individuals who back stabbed me in the fellowship, who I trusted as friends and family. Some of you have started feeling guilt and have had flashbacks of the things you did to me. Of course there were many people in the fellowship who committed sexual sin and got away with it cos their face fitted. All I did was point out the obvious....

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 19, 2018 05:52AM

[youtu.be]

So many have left KCF but are still prisoners to the fear caused by indoctrination, this is how to get free, it has taken me decades, but the process has to start somewhere. Let it start today with you. Watch the video and check out the YouTube channel and get your sanity back.
There are some at KCF that have wanted to leave for many years but are too afraid of being shunned. Start today and let God give you the strength and healing to escape. My prayers are with you....

Date: July 19, 2018 06:21AM

Signs you are being spiritually abused

[youtu.be]

So this sums up my experience of KCF

Date: July 19, 2018 06:44AM

[youtu.be]

So this is why so many who have left don’t get free?
You are still carrying chains around, no amount of alcohol or drugs will give you the feeling of freedom.

Date: July 19, 2018 11:27PM

When you trust church leaders more than God

[youtu.be]

Date: July 19, 2018 11:37PM

[youtu.be]

More signs of spiritual abuse

Date: July 19, 2018 11:52PM

Spiritual leveredge in the Church

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Tkalc ()
Date: January 07, 2019 03:43AM

Hey everybody

I wasn't part of KCf, however I know people who attended for a short while.

I was part of another 'christian' abusive church in Liverpool called hope City and then when I escaped I went on to study coercive control at masters level, specializing in understanding cults and mind control etc. I'd really like to connect with other ex-cult members locally, whatever their background.

Also, I'm a counselor and passionate about helping people understand mind control. I'm actually arranging a training day in March about cults, which will be hosted in Liverpool, please let me know if you would like to attend or would like more info. (see below for details)

Saturday 16th March 2019
09.30 - 15.30

£35 (£25 students)

Christ Church Centre Netherley
71 Brownbill Bank
Netherley
Liverpool
L27 7AE

To book a place please email:
training.coercivecontrol@gmail.com

Tea and coffee provided.
Please bring your own lunch.

Abusive churches have wrecked my life and they make me feel ill just thinking about them. It worries me that they are so common and just accepted. I'd love to connect up. take care.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2019 04:07AM by Tkalc.

Date: February 06, 2019 03:58PM

Thanks for your post Tkalc

The saddest thing about so many who have left KCF, is they are still bound by mind control. Much work has to be done to get free, and find inner peace. Old paradigms have to be smashed and then the truth can be comprehended.

The truth can literally set you free, so many are afraid of facing that truth!
They have seen so much, yet are afraid of what would happen if they left.

Posted by: Tkalc ()
Date: February 06, 2019 04:25PM

Yeah, mind control is horrible. It can still have a grip on people years after they leave. I've been recovering from the mind control of my group for the last three years and still feel its effects most days.

Regaining your identity (or forming your real one, if you are the second generation) is tough work and involves a lot fo facing fear.

I'd love to chat with somebody about KCF as it sounds very similar to a group I was in, also in Liverpool. If anybody wants to meet for coffee here's my email...

training.coercivecontrol@gmail.com

Feel free to ask me lots of questions too as I totally understand the apprehension about contacting a stranger on a cult forum page. Here's my business page on FB too, just setting it up; [www.facebook.com]

Current Page: 68 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.