Current Page: 65 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: Kirkbylala ()
Date: September 21, 2015 12:59PM

It's past 5am and I've sat up reading every single post which has taken me most of the night. I don't want to give away who I am, and I don't know if people even look at this anymore but as I'm out of the Kirkby area, here goes.
I look upon KCF as a hierarchy, and yes it's true people are treated appallingly there. I was brought up there a long time ago and as my family didn't have much money we were basically the lowest of the low, I mean what good Christian person wants to be seen with someone who isn't wearing the latest Next clothes? I remember quite a few people who have posted on here, some of whom treated me that way too. To this day I still have silly little issues that don't go away 10 years after leaving, I still get scared of being made out to be 'the Meff of the group' and when I think about it logically what kind of Christian does that, treats a child that way over how much money their parents have?!
I'm not going to say it was all bad, some of the people there are absolutely amazing people, but a lot of them (mainly the ones in positions of power) were so vicious. I don't think I'll ever have a normal amount of self esteem in my lifetime from being there.
I'm not going today anything about Cheryl, because she was always kind to me and i never had an issue with her.
Reading this posts has completely shocked me, and I hope each and every person on here has found their way in life, and is in a healthier place now, reading all your stories has been really therapeutic for me, and even managed to defuse a lot of anger I still kept over people from the past who I immediately recognised on here.
A couple of point I would like to make though? I think the lesbian comments earlier on in the thread were quite distasteful, I know a lot of members are Christian but it's still not quite right to compare someone you hate to a grouping of people, it's actually quite politically incorrect and most people just let it pass by without comment, all the time while posting about being bullied by KCF, also the more recent (well, within the last 5 years) comments about being worried about young people because they dress gothy? How does how they dress affect anything at all? Again, a bit too judgemental for me.
But anyway, I'm digressing, I honestly wish you all the best, and I hope to be able to speak to a lot of you again some day. X

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: I can see ()
Date: December 14, 2015 07:56PM

hi lala people still look here thanks FoR posting.its no meant to be anything bad about goth clothes' its that kcF look down on people out there so when we see people dressing different who went to kcf rather ironic??? nice to see people enjoying heaven sEnt,the people jusT don't know the history of kcf.they don't know that the lovely dave d haD to travel all the way to Bradford to worship because he couldn't go to thewacky fellowship anymore.what that poor man must Have gone through.time will not erase the awful things that have gone on at the fellowship. kcf you have caused a lot of pain,you should not look down on anybody the people you dislike are loved by god they are of eternal worth.kirbylala you are loved and not a meff.kcf you will be asked by god why did you turn your back on my son/daughter god sees through your excuses he isn't on kcfs side.make it up now.

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: December 17, 2015 07:04AM

All the smiling faces at kcf taking interest In other people's children and families, when behind those smiles there is hypocrisy the same people don't even bother with their own families and grandchildren who no longer go to the meetings.its saD that many of the young people have been totally put off following the Lord by the totalitarian experience they had at the fellowship. lives are still damaged from years ago this still matters. Some of the people who have left are still blessed by the lord and bless others in the lord .try in the privacy of your home to type abusive churches in youtube you're not doing anything wrong. There is help. obviously some are always going to just believe everything they're told but some know there are problems with kcf. I am pleased with all the views of these posts , i hhaven't gone aWay. Thank you.

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: October 04, 2016 08:01AM

Lots of memories stirred up this evening as I've glanced over the 65 pages of this thread. Glad to see all this information and testimony regarding Kirkby Christian Fellowship is still here and prominent on Google.

Hope everyone is well and finding the peace and healing they all came here to find.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: December 06, 2016 03:26AM

I still check out this site from time'to time. I am still in recovery from the damage done to me at Kirkby, but a whole lot better generally. I have learned to take hold of my life and be free to be creative about what I want, and don't want. Some people from Kirkby Fellowship have been praying for me, yes I know! You are not the only ones who can 'see' spiritually you know. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or perished in hell since I left 20 odd years ago. In fact I continue to go from strength to strength. Your negative prayers towards me leaders led by Cheryl were deflected by me as I knew what you were doing, as I said I can see spiritually.
It's interesting really, before Cheryl became a Christian, she was heavily into witchcraft. When you ascended into the higher levels of the fellowship, she would share how she would bind demons and principalities that we're having a negative influence over her and Kirkby in general. As you got closer to her you realized she was using spiritual power to bind people, and those in the fellowship. That's why she always suffered from migraines and other illnesses. If you use Gods power to wish Ill on people in any way shape or form, you instantly reap that back in your own flesh. I used to feel sorry for her when she said the male dominant churches of Liverpool, said she was practicing Witchcraft and I couldn't believe it at the time. But with hindsight and much research I have realized,that Cheryl continued practicing witchcraft, even after becoming a Christian. The higher leaders will know this even if they do not understand the workings of witchcraft, and baneful wit craft at that. If you do your research on YouTube you will find many witch training videos, that teach the things that Cheryl taught us, eg putting a circle of protection around you, binding people, excluding people from fellowship or banishing them, divide to conquer games, destroying friendships and families, spreading false rumors about ex-members, when they join new churches, so their lives continue to be in pain, rejection and isolation. Is that the love Jesus talked about? Is that the forgiveness of Jesus?
I met with Dave Doyle before he died, that was ominous in itself. Dave had left KCF because it had got so bad, he showed repentance for all the things he had been party too, with Cheryl against me, he made amends. Things had got so bad for him, that he travelled to Bradford to worship. He has told me everything about what was going on, but I knew anyway. You see she particularly attacked me as she saw me as a threat as I could see everything that was going on, and still can, and I'm not afraid anymore.
The youth in the church today will get free, the truth is out there, and baneful Magic will not win in the end...

Date: December 08, 2016 12:56PM

I've noticed a lot of hits on this site 20 or 30, so it is still being watched by certain people. All these comments wouldn't be happening if certain people, did something Christian and healing for the terrible harm they've caused to people. There seems to be terrible pride, ego and stubbornness at play. All this stuff could have been sorted out years ago with a little kindness understanding and humility. It smacks of schoolyard childishness. I suppose each and everyone of us are responsible for our walk with the Lord, or not as the case may be.

Date: December 08, 2016 01:48PM

Also the attempt to deflect from the fact that they are a culty fellowship, is not hidden by setting up the heaven sent website. It is perfectly obvious who they are to the people of Kirkby. They look so brainwashed and spaced out, any street-wise kirkbyite can see straight through it! Most people find it embarrassing and skin crawly...

Date: November 22, 2017 06:49AM

So a dispicable character that seems to get away with murder, because her face fits is Sharon Mccomb. What a “wonderful Christian” who sleeps with anyone she wants, and gets away with it! Beacause she belongs to the inner circle. She has caused mayhem over the years, sleeping with who she fancies, with no conscience, or even any insight as to how her sordid behaviour effects others. A sociopath of the highest order she splits relationships and families. Her latest conquest is a non- Christian sociopath called Bob, Oh leaders of the “Righteous KCF” wake up and smell the coffee. You have trained this little whore to do your bidding and according to your philosophy she can get away with anything. You have two sets of rules, one for the inner circle and another for the outer circle. This slag has infiltrated so many family units and destroyed love and bonds. I’m naming and shaming her as she seems to get away with murder. Little does she know that I am on to her manipulative tricks. I pray that she will pay for her decisive behaviour for the rest of her life, that she would experience the pain she has caused to others. Meanwhile the “great” intercessors of Kirkby Christian Fellowship use spiritual warfare against other human beings who they suspect, speak out against them. Christians are not supposed to pray against people in a violent way. They are supposed to send love, kindness and healing. Not judgement and anger. But still they do this, they have groomed young teenagers, to be an intercesssion team, where they are instructed to pray against individuals who they want to avenge.They choose vulnerable children, who have no experience of life, who they brainwash to be the weight of their intercession,I appeal to all the young children they use to do their bidding to consider what they are being used to do! Not what Jesus talked about no love, empathy or compassion of his message the most important being that of forgiveness. When they see this message they will start intercession groups were people pray against me! That is witchcraft! Because of the spirit you do things in, you are no better than a malevolent group of Witches. He who casts the first stone! Hazel Smith you are very involved in this, I say to all KCF members do not trust this woman she is warped! She would do anything for power. Another one who is fake and vindictive is Carol Moss, a bigot of the highest order who would do anything to gain power as a leader. Mary and Graham Watts a pair of cold fish don’t trust them they are so two faced. The rumours about Graham Watts resonate around Kirkby by ex pupils allegedly gay leanings directed in an inappropriate manner. The people of Kirkby know the truth, they have Sussed you out, no amount of car washing will cure that reputation! And yes that does sound harsh, but I’m sick of all this bullshit, and so are the people of Kirkby.Get out of the closet why don’t you Jesus can’t heal you......

Posted by: paulch35 ()
Date: February 24, 2018 10:01AM

The building I believe that kcf use is hired to them by the church of england in Kirkby who might not care . who themselves might not be a true church . . . a true church aims to follow the bible for purity holiness and morality in careful overview of all its properties I might believe , yet non true church happens at kcf and at centre 63 those of non moral life are supported . . . at center 63 the cross hangs yet imoral group(s) are supported within . . . for purity holiness and moral true warmth at st. Chads and for ect . . .

Posted by: paulch35 ()
Date: February 24, 2018 10:08AM

For good replacement friendship there is imagine knowsly and life rooms rice lane I also meet up with life gate pastor from time to time for a chat . . . true church is warm hearted , the love of God . . . when kcf was truly a Christian fellowship it was good . life gate people keeping somthing going . . . the warmth of God , love . . . as aim . . .

Current Page: 65 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.