Where Is Tony Cunningham?
Posted by: Rm4onegod ()
Date: October 23, 2011 07:24AM

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People, there is no more Radiant Life Church Sacramento-
The church is gone, Tony is gone.
I heard he moved to Arizona, somewhere near the Mexican Border.
We let him get away People, where is he?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where Is Tony Cunningham?
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 20, 2011 10:02PM

Yes Tony is off the grid, off the internet, and using an unlisted phone.
He is living in seclusion.... hiding.....hiding from what? the Law? The IRS?

Jesus instructs us to be on guard
Matthew 7:15-23
“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Date: December 27, 2011 12:25PM

Consider the strong warning from Paul listing out the characteristics of a false teachers fruit.
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Paul is not describing Charlie Sheen, but rather false teachers like Tony Cunningham, Bill Johnson, Bob Jones and guys like Rob Bell.

Date: March 04, 2012 10:53AM

evil men flea when no one is chasing them

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: March 06, 2012 08:36AM

What Tony is doing.... or not doing is very much like the weasel he is.... his tail between his legs. I remember how he told me he couldn't speak to me cuz i wasnt a pastor or elder of the church. He has much to answer to God!

Date: June 21, 2012 02:10AM

Miki
What Tony is doing.... or not doing is very much like the weasel he is.... his tail between his legs. I remember how he told me he couldn't speak to me cuz i wasnt a pastor or elder of the church. He has much to answer to God!
The interesting thing about Tony and his sycophants is they think they are above all and perfect.
Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mark 9:42, Luke 17:2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.