CCM Hope church .k No cult a view from au
Posted by: Aussie Student ()
Date: May 28, 2005 10:04PM

:?: [/size:827c6ebfd0] I am new to his forum and couldnt help but notice one of the groups listed here is a group i have myself had involvement with. The group is CCM or Hope church. I have not found them to be cult at all in my experience.I was with this group for 6 months atleast and none of these claims you have made against it seem to match my expereince with this group. This christian group is good mixture of penatocostal and evangelical worship yet nothing appears to be harmful as you claim here.

Many claims of brainwashing and forced asssertive recruitement have been made against it here. But this is simply not true in my expereince the group waits for people to find it and join. It it does not activily seek out recruits in the aggressive manner "LOVE BOMBING "" as claimed here. Therefore i find these claims against it to be well off the mark. Also you claim the group as it HQ in the US however the Australian uni campus group i was involved was founded in Thailand by a thai not in the US.
And infact most of their members are Africans and asians with few anglo-celtic members but not the majority!. So i think your assement of that church is well of the mark here and perhaps you could reconsider updating your claims against it which seem three or four years old any way.
In all because this is my first post here i find your listings very much covering just about every group that isnt mainstream and secular humanist. However is not secular humanism a kind of mass Globalist tyranny. I question your motives webmaster?! In the interests of defending pluralism i must protest!.
:roll:
Jon

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2005 06:31AM

See [www.culteducation.com]

What specific location within this database are your referring to?

What is the full listed name within this database of the group you are referring to?

Posted by: Aussie Student ()
Date: May 29, 2005 11:38AM

8) The offical tilte Christian Campus Movement or ccm or Hope Church listed variously under those alphabetical headings as stated previously. :o :P :?

If you want to play games and be sarcastic then dont bother responding.Further if you have problem with me posting here let me know.As i assume your the kind sir/ms who thinks he/she is on a mission to save us from well what exactly?!. I Assume you shouldnt have a problem with my freedom of speech following the motto "Liberty,Equality Fraternity". :roll:

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2005 06:50PM

So you mean the group more widely known as the "International Church of Christ"?

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.