Behold, Tom Cruise in All His Insanity...I mean Glory
Posted by: Sihaya ()
Date: January 16, 2008 09:51AM

Just today, a Scientology propaganda video got leaked onto Youtube. It's been deleted there and most everywhere else on the internet, but I managed to find it. Supposedly this was only a small part of a huge Scientology indoctrination video, which, according to something a little bird told me, will be released in a couple of days.
I do believe that Tom Cruise has gone quite insane. He doesn't say a single coherent thing in the whole 10 minutes. It's pretty creepy.

But don't take my word for it, come see Tom Cruise's descent into insanity for yourself HERE.
You will not regret it.

Some key quotes:
"I wish the world was a different place, I'd like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that, you know what i mean?"

"Mwahahahahahaha *gasp* Mwhahahahaha. I do everything like, 'pooosh! Ya know!?'"

"You apply it, it's like boom - because they don't come up to me, and do that.. they don't do that to me, to my face.. or anywhere in my vicinity, where they feel they can be.. confronting.. it's not doing."

"For me it's KSW, I don't mince words with that..."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Behold, Tom Cruise in All His Insanity...I mean Glory
Posted by: rob ()
Date: January 17, 2008 03:50AM

Not to forget : "we are the only ones that know the mind. we are the only ones that have all the answers. we are the only ones that have the techniques ....." and "when I think of all the people out there that are depending on us ...".
Looking in the camera with dilated pupils (what's he taking ?) He really believes in it. More dangereous than fraud.

Posted by: Sihaya ()
Date: January 17, 2008 04:28AM

6 more parts of of the video have been uploaded to Youtube. Get it while you still can!
GOGOGOGOGO

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: January 17, 2008 09:55AM

more bizarre videos of Tom Cruise are coming out. Hopefully this will mark the beginning of the end of his mainstream career.
He's a classic example of a guy who starts out a cult victim, and then uses the cult to enhance his own Ego, at the expense of others. He becomes a victimizer and exploiter.

Date: January 18, 2008 12:47AM

When Tom Cruise starts going off about SP's "suppressive person", that is quite disturbing.

But what he is doing is a "performance" just like one of his movies. He is presenting himself in that dramatic manner, probably partly as a technique to lure people in, with his fake laugh, etc. He seems to be applying his fake Hollywood showbiz stuff, with cultish recruiting methods.

He'll probably end up living on a boat on the ocean at some point.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 18, 2008 11:53AM

The Anticult
He'll probably end up living on a boat on the ocean at some point.

I think Werner (Cayman Islands) might have a spare room, somewhere.

Coincidentally, our 'news' programs did a story on the Cruise-Scientology video last night. He is definitely losing favour with the media...it'll be interesting to see if his next movie makes any money!

And all that CO$ rhetoric about psychiatry...it figures that the mad would want to discredit psychology. It's a case of the lunatics wanting to run the asylum!

Date: January 26, 2008 08:50AM

You can watch the Tom Cruise indocrination video here.

[gawker.com]

It seems very clear that video is meant for those who already in Scientology, and its part of their tactics to get them to WORK HARDER for Scientology in recruiting others, for no pay of course.

Tom Cruise is constantly talking about...are you IN or OUT. That is a threat, either you do 100% what Scientology tells you to do, or you are out. Pure manipulation.
He also talks about "vacations", that is clearly meant to work against people in Scientology who want a vacation, or time off. They say, "look, Tom Cruise does not take a vacation, neither can you, get to work recruiting on the street 7 days a week 14 hrs a day".

Tom Cruise keeps telling them, you GOTTA DO MORE EVERYDAY, which means work harder and longer for Scientology, of course for no pay, and lure more people into the rip-off courses.
So its pure indocrination for the Scientology recruiters, trying to lure more people into the Scientology courses.

Tom Cruise is obviously totally aware of how people are being used and exploited, he is setting it up.
Its a good thing so many people are now boycotting all of Tom Cruise's films, writing complaints to theatres, etc. He is on the road to the lunatic fringe, maybe this will finally end his film career.
The man is a very dangerous charismatic manipulator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.