Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Oprah's Ministry
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: January 16, 2013 02:30AM

Some of Oprahs "ministry', I agree is far out and rather worrying; but I admit I love her courage in discussing the vaccine /autism connection.
Interestingly, the Daily Mail online yesterday talked about two new vaccine injured children with autism who have been compensated in the U.S. to the tune of two million, I believe? ( The Daily Mail gives the amount in pounds.)
Apparently this isn't even worthy of being reported in the U.S.

In case anyone wants to actually discuss the science around vaccines and autism, here we go.

First, and most basic, can vaccines injure people? Some peer reviewed journal articles
"Post vaccination Encephalitis; Literature review and illustrative case"
From the abstract;
Post vaccination ADEM has been associated with several vaccines such as rabies, diptheria tentaus polio, small pox, measles mumps rubella,...pertussis, influenza, hepatitis B..A patient presenting with bilateral optic neuropathies within 3 weeks of inactivated influenza vaccination followed by delayed onset of ADEM 3 months post vaccination is described.

( ie Vaccines can cause brain inflammation ( encephalitis) which can cause brain damage.)

Then there is the rather scary
"Child mortality after high titre measles vaccines a prospective study in Sengal", where they compared children vaccinated with high titre mealses, medium titre measles vaccine and unvaccinated until ten months.
Guess which group had the highest survival rate? ( you can check online)

For those interested in discussing the science, I' d love to see some good studies if you disagree.
( If you aren't aware, there are NO studies using the basic scientific criteria of double blind vax/versus non vax.)
The current rate of autism is being diagnosed at about 1 in 110; if your favorite study can't capture cases of autism about this rate, then please be aware that it isn't valid.

Passionless drone who writes very scientific discussions on autism related topics, glial priming etc, has a hilarious scientific commentary on the fairytale of a static autism rate.
Well worth reading imo if you like science stuff.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2013 02:51AM by yasmin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.