Madonna Human Rights Abuse Case Submitted To The United Nati
Posted by: snuggles ()
Date: September 08, 2007 09:54PM

Aisha said, “Hollywood cults such as Kabbalah and Scientology are a danger to the pubic. They are allowed to run loose in society, because of celebrity affiliations, wreaking havoc on innocent members of the public, often in an unlawful manner, as court dockets reflect. Legal case after legal case testifies to their penchant for attempting to destroy people financially, professionally and personally, because they deem them adversaries or suitable targets for their assets. This conduct is in complete violation of domestic and international law."

Their misconduct has touched too many innocent lives and in sick ways. There's too much evidence in too many legal cases to deny it at this point. These are gross civil rights violations and terrible human rights abuses. These cults need to be outlawed, as they are dangerous. Your so called right to practice, enrich and defend your pseudo-religion should never infringe upon another person's privacy, property, assets, welfare or existence. The FBI is failing in its Constitutional obligation in this regard. So much so that it is endangering innocent lives."

[www.fastpitchnetworking.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: astel ()
Date: September 14, 2007 01:14AM

That is absurt.

What people seem to be completely ignorant about is that the press and the media are paid to write or tell bullshit. I've even seen articles that contained quotes from fake blogs of a celebrity and forums that they name their source.

I've checked this forum out and most people seem to be very ignorant of the beauty that spirituality is doing to most people. And if they're happy with that and having a good life then I don't see what's the problem with that.

I hear Rocco Ritchie (son of Madonna and Guy Ritchie) was put two years ahead in school because he's so smart and such a good reader.

I've read "The English Roses" and it contained beautiful messages were kids can learn a lot from.. other than stories about princesses marrying princes because they look good.

If anyone is actually brainwashed, it's the people who are influenced by what the media tells them. :roll:

Posted by: astel ()
Date: September 14, 2007 01:22AM

I've read many posts about how people complain that Madonna's always talking about Kabbalah, but if you check some interviews, you'll see that almost every time the journalist/interviewer brings up the subject and asks her about it. She's not trying to convince anyone at all. People are just obviously curious about it which is why they keep asking questions about it.

So what if she follows the studies and gives them some money? She can afford it. And if you can't or are not interested in it, then don't get involved in it and stay in your happy world. Everyone is free to decide whatever they do.

However, I've read about Kabbalah and found some very interesting things about it that I fully agree with and understand, but I've never actually followed a class or donated money.

Of course they take advantage of it being a "hype" and are getting rich of it. But so is the catholic church for example. Any religion if you think about it. Any spiritual organisation.

Posted by: snuggles ()
Date: September 14, 2007 10:39PM

that she should wear a t-shirt which happily exclaims "I am a cult member" and that people with such wealth and influence on the young, should be part of the problem rather than the solution. So many people are trapped in cults and many young people are leaving and need help getting set up from a bank account, a place to stay, counseling etc.. Its a shame to donate money to these cults when they could be donating to charities like Safe Passage foundation, FAIR, RISE Internationalcic, Catalyst, CIC, Meadow haven, etc...

these cult celebraties help endorse these cults without thinking about the victims. And thats a travesty.

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 09:56AM

Hey all,

1.) Madonna is not under the auspices of the FBI. She resides in the U.K. (although, U.S. power extends worldwide).
2.) She adopted an African national for publicity. It's evident.
3.) Let's not dwell on this. It's BS and should be regarded as such.
4.) The father realizes this and wants monetary compensation.

This has nothing to do with a cult, period.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.