L.A Kings Alumni "charity" game with Narconon
Posted by: Frances ()
Date: August 07, 2007 12:49AM

I was very disappointed to learn that some alumni of Los Angeles Kings hockey team were holding a "charity" game against a Narconon team called the Miracles. At first I figured the ownership (AEG Worldwide) and management (Dean Lombardi, General Manager) were yet another group of people witlessly duped into believing that Narconon was a bonafide charity and not a front/recruiting tool for Scientology. I considered contacting their general e-mail (feedback@lakings.com) to let them know who they were getting involved with, but before I did, I checked the message board attached to their official site to see if any of their fans had reacted. A few of them were rather unhappy about it. One person posted a few links to sites like Narconon Exposed along with a footnote asking the moderators to please stop deleting the links they were leaving to let fans know about the "charity" their team was partnering with. I took a screenshot in case the post was deleted yet again:

[img:afd5847138]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/EmilyWilson/image002.jpg[/img:afd5847138]

So, if someone in that organization with enough power to manage the message board and arrange charity events is deleting any posts directing fans to negative information about Narconon, it's likely that there's a Scientologist high on the roster of the team's staff.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.