Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: February 18, 2007 03:40AM

Do you think she's joined a cult?? Britney ran away from rehab in Antigua and was spotted in a tattoo parlor with a completely shaved head:

[www.cnn.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: March 02, 2007 04:45AM

I doubt it had anything to do with a cult. Probably just a whim. Or maybe she's trying to emulate Sinead O'Connor.

Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: March 02, 2007 04:47AM

One theory was that KFED wanted her hair tested for long-term drug use.

Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: kath ()
Date: March 20, 2007 05:55PM

It has been said that she is having a breakdown of some kind. There is allegedly a spiritual element to it, I don't think it has much to do with cults though [english.pravda.ru]

Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 23, 2007 01:10AM

Its probably that they were going to test her hair follicles for drug use, which could explain her cutting the hair off, when added with psychosis from extended hard drug use.

But now that she is out of rehab, you can be certain that all of the big hollywood cults are trying to recruit her. Tom Cruise and Travolta for Scientology, and Madonna for Kabbalah, and whoever else can get their hands on her.
Someone who is vulnerable like her would be an extremely desired target for those cults, and once they can get her converted and promoting the group, she could bring in lots of young women.

My guess is it will be about a month until Britney starts promoting one of those hollywood cults, probably that fake Kabbalah through Madonna.

Britney's Bald!!
Posted by: xcfcmi2003 ()
Date: May 28, 2007 09:48PM

With her new look, maybe she could don a yellow robe and join the hare Krishnas...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.