Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Madonna - Kabbalah - Children
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: September 17, 2003 04:59AM

Madonna was just on Oprah talking about her new SERIES of children's books.
A good portion of the interview was her talking about "Kabbalah".

She also says ALL the profits from this series of books will go to this "childrens charity", which teaches children these mystical types of principles, in "spiritual classes". (I missed the name of the "charity" but i guarantee you its a wing of this New-Age Kabbalah cult).

She talked about these childrens books being full of "all that she learned in the last 7 years". I am assuming this is all the stuff she has learned from the Kabbalah since 1997.

I hope Rick Ross does an article on this new "childrens charity" and where the money is going, and what is REALLY being sold to innocent children.

Coz

[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GirlEsq ()
Date: September 19, 2003 01:26AM

I saw the Oprah show too. The "children's charity" Madonna referred to is called "Spirituality for Kids," an offshoot (of course) of the Kabbalah Center. Check out their website at [www.spiritualityforkids.com.] Its soooo scary to think that her young daughter is already being brainwashed.

Date: September 20, 2003 12:06AM

That website is so manipulative and deceptive.
And Madonna is such a hypocrite, its unbelievable.
For instance, on the Oprah show, she referred to the kiss between her and the other girls on MTV, and then said several times, "I swear to God, i didn't know it would be such a big deal".

That is a blatant lie.
She has always done sex-acts as stunts for publicity.
And she said several times, "I swear to God, i didn't know it would be such a big deal" (paraphrase).

I think Madonna should win an Oscar for best performance as a Hypocrite.

My guess is that "charity" is the way for them to get to the parents, through the children.
I think schools, and teachers, and everyone else should be notified that the people behind this "charity" operate what many refer to as a cult.

Children need to be protected from these types of manipulators.

Coz

Date: September 20, 2003 12:38AM

I think 60 Minutes, or other tv shows like this, should do an Expose' on Madonna and this childrens book, and its affiliation with that phony new-age Kabbalah cult.

If you want to, you can contact 60 Minutes by mail, phone, or email at the bottom of the page, and suggest they investigate this matter.

Coz

[www.cbsnews.com]

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 23, 2003 07:09AM

Cosmophilospher
I think 60 Minutes, or other tv shows like this, should do an Expose' on Madonna and this childrens book, and its affiliation with that phony new-age Kabbalah cult.

If you want to, you can contact 60 Minutes by mail, phone, or email at the bottom of the page, and suggest they investigate this matter.

Coz

[www.cbsnews.com]

I find it interesting that a celebrity who engages in a lesbian act (kissing Britney Spears) is so deeply involved with a part of the Jewish tradition - a tradition that in the past has rejected homosexuality. I also find it strange that the Kabbalah is divorced from orthodox ritual and lifestyle.

Date: September 24, 2003 12:07AM

By the way, i just read Madonna's childrens book in the bookstore, it only takes 5 minutes.
Its a horrible story.
There are no discernable characters, and its basically a story about a girl "who is the prettiest and most special girl around" (Madonna), but really the little girl is very unhappy on the inside, and everyone is JEALOUS of her, and that is why they are so mean to her. (Madonna, people aren't jealous of you, they just don't like you).

The other young girls go to her house by magic to spy on her, and they realize that this girl has no mother, (like Madonna), and all she does is housework, and cooking and cleaning around the house for her father.

So folks, don't be so jealous and mean to Madonna. She never had a mother, and even though she is the most beautiful and special girl in the world, she is really unhappy on the inside.

Poor little rich girl - cult recruiter.
I hope to goodness these books of hers flop.

Coz

Posted by: IHTV ()
Date: September 26, 2003 06:46AM

I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but I don't know much about this. Isn't Kabalah related to Judaism?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 26, 2003 11:56AM

Posted by: surfer2 ()
Date: October 10, 2003 11:17AM

[i:4921c8098a]Originally posted by Cosmophilospher [/i:4921c8098a]
"I think 60 Minutes, or other tv shows like this, should do an Expose' on Madonna and this childrens book, and its affiliation with that phony new-age Kabbalah cult."

Quite the contrary, Kabbalah has been around for thousands of years - a section of Judaism. Judaism is the oldest religion of the western world. Hardly "New-age"..And phony? I personally dont see how you can comment.

[i:4921c8098a]Originally posted by richardmgreen: [/i:4921c8098a]
"I find it interesting that a celebrity who engages in a lesbian act (kissing Britney Spears) is so deeply involved with a part of the Jewish tradition - a tradition that in the past has rejected homosexuality. I also find it strange that the Kabbalah is divorced from orthodox ritual and lifestyle."

Madonna's involvment in Kabbalah is of a very basic level. By no means does Madonna represent the religion, and by no means do her actions represent the religion either.

I think many of you are being highly critical of some decent down to earth work on Madonna's part. If she has stated that the money will goto childrens charitys then - it will. I cannot and don't want to defend Madonna and I dont believe she is a representative of the spiritual belief, but helping kids in need is an extreamly important task.
So why dont you all get off your computer, stop all these accusations and help some children.

"A hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I droveā€¦but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 10, 2003 06:58PM

Madonna is actually not involved in the study of the historic Kaballah. She is involved in the Philip Berg Centre.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Also see

[www.culteducation.com]

To better understand how her children's book is being used by the Berg group for self-promotion and recruitment see the following:

[www.cultnews.com]

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.