Nicole Kidman?
Posted by: platinumprincess ()
Date: May 14, 2006 02:33AM

I recently heard in a television clip that Nicole Kidman had gotten to a pretty high level in Scientology. I was wondering what her feelings are now, since she's divorced from Tom Cruise.

The weird thing about her, that I realized since people really began getting on Tom for his antics is that it has been said in many interviews, including Tom himself, that their children are being raised and educated in Scientology.

I, also, never see Nicole Kidman with her children. There are always reports and pictures of Tom and Katie at one of the kids sporting events, but I never see or hear of Nicole ever being referenced anywhere with the kids or about the kids. I thought she had custody, thats what the big divorce was really about, yet it doesn't seem that she has anything to do with her kids. She, from reports, lives with a country musician in Nashville, which is far away from raising her children in LA, so I'm wondering if Scientology played a part in Nicole Kidman basically abandoning her children?

I can't help but notice it, even if noone will talk about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Nicole Kidman?
Posted by: PtolemyGlenn ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:09PM

Nicole Kidman is no longer associated with Scientology, she has tried to get tapes back where they taped her counselling sessions.

Its the same wth Tom's first wife, who after the split she also left Scientology.

Same goes with Penelope.

Why is this you ask? Scientology forbids dating outside of Scientology, these woman are just going along with Tom, and the second they split, they split this evil religion.

May God have mercy on Hubbard's soul, seeing how he has corrupted so many people

Nicole Kidman?
Posted by: jeffaroonyo24 ()
Date: June 06, 2007 09:49AM

I think Nicole could very well be involved in scientology. This sounds kind of of strange.

Nicole Kidman?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 06, 2007 09:05PM

jeffaroonyo244:

There is no indication whatsover that Nicole Kidman has continued with Scientology.

Everything she has said or done indicates quite the opposite.

Her wedding to current husband (not a Scientologist) took place in a Romane Catholic Church.

Nicole Kidman?
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 09, 2007 12:02PM

Speculation that Nicole has returned to or not really left Scientology seems to originate from gossip doing the rounds in 2005 - example of which :

Scientology insiders tell PAGE SIX Kidman didn't just "take a few courses" while married to ex-husband Tom Cruise, as was commonly assumed, but actually reached an elite level of the religion called "OT II[/color:e8a613d768]" that only select Scientologists attain. The extent of Kidman's involvement was kept under wraps, our spies tell us, because Scientology elders worried it looked bad to have a public figure delve so deeply into the religion and suddenly bolt. Kidman's alleged disillusionment with the faith would explain her friction with Cruise over Scientology, which many people close to the couple blame for their 2001 divorce.

[socialitelife.com]

OT II is not that high. Tom is called the "Jesus of Scientolgy" by David Miscavige and he is OT VII

An Operating Thetan (OT) is one who is above Clear, a state of partial enlightenment, and who is not just free of unconscious impulses, but is free of other things too so that they can operate, and be causative over the physical universe and do kewl things like fry bugs, read minds, kill people with a thought, etc.

The OT levels are solo-audited (self-metered; the soup-can electrodes of Hubbard's crude ohm-meter are held in one hand, and notes are jotted down with the other; saves money (for Scientology) over having an auditor do it) and expensive processes at the top of the Scientology "Bridge." The levels currently run from New OT I to New OT VIII. Note : most of the OT levels have been modified over time, sometimes extensively. These modifications are designated "New OT (level)".

[www.anti-scientologie.ch]

The levels go up to 15 although none over 8 have been released and there is some speculation that they do not exist. More is known about the "clear" and OT I - III than any other levels because more people have been through these and become ex-members.

The levels are very complicated, but there a summary of them here :

Seems to otiginate from gossip doing the rounds in 2005 - example of which :

Scientology insiders tell PAGE SIX Kidman didn't just "take a few courses" while married to ex-husband Tom Cruise, as was commonly assumed, but actually reached an elite level of the religion called "OT II" that only select Scientologists attain. The extent of Kidman's involvement was kept under wraps, our spies tell us, because Scientology elders worried it looked bad to have a public figure delve so deeply into the religion and suddenly bolt. Kidman's alleged disillusionment with the faith would explain her friction with Cruise over Scientology, which many people close to the couple blame for their 2001 divorce.

[socialitelife.com]

OT II is not that high. Tom is called the "Jesus of Scientolgy" by David Miscavige and he is OT VII

An Operating Thetan (OT) is one who is above Clear, a state of partial enlightenment, and who is not just free of unconscious impulses, but is free of other things too so that they can operate, and be causative over the physical universe and do kewl things like fry bugs, read minds, kill people with a thought, etc.

The OT levels are solo-audited (self-metered; the soup-can electrodes of Hubbard's crude ohm-meter are held in one hand, and notes are jotted down with the other; saves money (for Scientology) over having an auditor do it) and expensive processes at the top of the Scientology "Bridge." The levels currently run from New OT I to New OT VIII. Note : most of the OT levels have been modified over time, sometimes extensively. These modifications are designated "New OT (level)".

There appears to be some truth to the idea that Tom and Nicole's kids are being raised as Scientologists, despite there being no reason to believe that she was neither very involved in the religion herself or that she wasted anytime in getting away from it.

In my opinion it is pretty disgusting that Scientologists be able to adopt kids in the first instance and that she is a pretty contemptable individual for leaving them there despite making noises about not wanting them to be raised in Scientology during the divorce.

Nanny Exposes Cruise and Kidman Family Secrets
24 January 2006 (WENN)
Celebrity nanny Suzanne Hansen has called into question Nicole Kidman's mothering skills in her controversial new book. Hansen claims she never saw the Moulin Rouge actress around her adopted kids when she worked in Hollywood for celebrity couples. In tell-all book You'll Never Nanny In This Town Again, Hansen alleges Kidman played only a small part in raising her children Conor and Isabella. Hansen tells PageSix.com, "I never saw her (with her children)." Hansen also alleges Tom Cruise drew up strict confidentiality guidelines for the child minders he hired, so they would never be able to contradict claims he made about his own fathering skills. She adds, "Tom would make his nannies sign confidentiality agreements that were so strict, they couldn't even say for whom they were working. So basically, if (Cruise) went on camera and said how he didn't have any help raising his children, they couldn't say anything."

Marriage Counseling Wasn't an Option for Cruise & Kidman
26 May 2005 (WENN)
Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman didn't consider marriage counseling to save their relationship - because the movie hunk's Scientology beliefs forbid such forms of "psychiatry". The couple shocked Hollywood when they split in February 2001 after almost 10 years of marriage, and now, in an exclusive interview with TV show Access Hollywood, Cruise reveals there was no way of working things out once he decided it was over. He says, "They say, 'Hey, promiscuity is part of marriage, it's OK.' You have this whole thing going out there." Cruise insists even the church's own counseling schemes wouldn't have worked for him and Kidman, but refuses to go into details about why they split up. He adds, "There is marriage counseling in scientology that we apply that actually helps to put people back into communication with one another." Meanwhile, the Mission: Impossible star used the interview on the show to praise his Catholic ex-wife for allowing him to follow his Scientology beliefs, and let their adopted kids join the church, even though she never became a member herself. He explains, "Nic and I are doing a great job raising our children because, right from the beginning, the thing that I do admire about Nic is the respect of someone else's beliefs. She's not a bigot."

[www.imdb.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.