Nic Cage in Scientology?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 14, 2002 07:54PM

Nic Cage just married Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of Elvis. She is a life-long dedicated Scientologist. She ended her previous marriage to Michael Jackson when he apparently made it clear Scientology was not his thing. Now it's Cage's turn. It looks like he may become involved in Scientology now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Nic Cage in Scientology?
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: October 12, 2002 12:56AM

A few years ago, I infiltrated the ICOC and got a musical gig together with some people there. I made it clear to my partner that "spiritual was in, Jesus stuff was out." At first he agreed.
Then, he went back on his word in rather quick fashion too. One of my friends predicted he'd do it quicker than I was expecting. Eventually, we split.
I reported all of what happened to a local Jewish newspaper and told people to be on the lookout for the ICOC. But they don't target Jews specifically like the Hickman group did and other Messianic type churches do.

Nic Cage in Scientology?
Posted by: acacias1 ()
Date: October 30, 2002 05:12AM

I think that Mr. Cage may have a fairly difficult time of things if he doesn't go along with her. After all, the poor fools on the RPF need more celebrities to plant fields of flowers for at the Celebrity Center in L.A. for them to run through (this was done for Tom and Nicole). However, if he does manage to stay away, they'll find some way to explain why he doesn't need the "tech". Elvis is turning in his grave..........

Nic Cage in Scientology?
Posted by: Germaine ()
Date: May 03, 2005 11:47AM

So John Travolta and his wife are very devout believers in scientology. You probably knew that already, but just an FYI.

Nic Cage in Scientology?
Posted by: kameornj ()
Date: May 10, 2006 12:40AM

I know this is a little after the fact - but didn't they split up?

I'm wondering if it's because he said to himself...."Uh, ok - that's weird!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.