Travolta's Child Abuse
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: May 26, 2007 10:51AM

May 10 2007

Tim and Patricia Kenny, proud parents of a 4 year-old autistic girl, believe that it might be time for Child Protective Services to look into John Travolta and wife Kelly's negligence in acknowledging their son Jett's reported autism.

"I don't think it's a stretch to call their treatment of Jett child abuse," Ocala, Florida restaurant manager Tim Kenny tells Hollywood, Interrupted. Kenny claims he met Travolta at his restaurant in February, and, after "comping" the movie star and his daughter a meal per restaurant policy for celebrities, he asked him, "as one autistic child's father to another," if he "was doing anything special in terms of therapy" for Jett. Aghast, Travolta responded, "Well, we involve him in the arts." Then, he offered to send Kenny a book, and high-tailed it out of the restaurant.

"If I ever received a Scientology book from him [Travolta], I'd find him, and throw it back at him," says Kenny. "Scientology is keeping him from acknowledging his son's autism. They see it as a weakness. That's what the space aliens are telling him I guess."

Joking aside, the Kennys are "disgusted by" Travolta. They claim that Travolta has turned down invitations to participate in autism fundraisers, and most recently refused to participate in a local celebrity golf tournament if a connection to autism advocacy was promoted. The organizers of the charity tournament scheduled at the Golden Hills Country Club in November are alleged to have changed the billing from an autism event to the more generic "fundraiser for disabled children" to accommodate the star. Calls to event organizer, the Family Resources Coalition, were not returned by post time.

The Kennys also claim that Kelly and John "let Jett sit in front of video games all day eating junk food, while they eat the best organic food money can buy. They exclude Jett from all social events because they are embarrassed."

"Once," reports Kenny, "when Kelly took him to the movies, Jett started to have a meltdown and Kelly pointed at the nanny and ordered, 'Take care of it.'"

"Jett does not speak at all," confirms Kenny. "He has not even been taught how to communicate. We struggle every week to pay for our daughter's therapy. How dare he [Travolta] ruin his own son's chances of recovering! We want to get the word out on this."

[www.hollywoodinterrupted.com]

This is another report from about a year ago..

..the Scientology couple cannot even publicly admit that their son is afflicted with a neurological disorder, lest - according to the incontrovertible doctrine of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard - he be labeled a "degraded being" that brought his affliction onto himself. Instead, the Travoltas have long blamed their son's disability on Kawasaki Syndrome-related "environmental toxins," specifically carpet cleaning chemicals.

Rumors about Jett Travolta's disability have been floating around for years, but when no less than five sources (including a media rep from the Autism Society of America (ASA), an executive from Cure Autism Now, a major Hollywood producer and parent of an autistic child, and a Hollywood actor-parent) reported that Jett Travolta was afflicted did we decide to deliver this story.

[www.hollywoodinterrupted.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Travolta's Child Abuse
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 02, 2007 02:41PM

www.thedirtydisher.blogspot.com

June 1st 2007 (unforunately this blog has no direct feed to the article so I have copied the text and a couple of the pics to here)

When son Jett was born there were tons of photos of him.
As Jett got older he looked more withdrawn and photos dwindled.
Jett is rarely photographed now.
Photos of Jett now are hard to find and he doesn't go anywhere with his family.
The Travolta's second child, Ella Blue looks a lot like Suri Cruise. Hmm.
Ella has a little friend who goes everywhere with them and they even dress the girls alike. People often think they are twins. They deny their son has autisim and claim he has an allergy to chemicals which has made him sick. Do I think they're weird?..YES.

Travolta says he has his perfect little princess and would like another son.

[img:ad81360c09]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/DirtyDisher/18_2004_06june_golf_jett_en_ella_1.jpg[/img:ad81360c09]

[img:ad81360c09]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/DirtyDisher/02_baby_ella_10.jpg[/img:ad81360c09]

[img:ad81360c09]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/DirtyDisher/ella2.jpg[/img:ad81360c09]

Travolta's Child Abuse
Posted by: midwest.momma ()
Date: July 08, 2007 10:23PM

First, I want to say that I agree that Scientology is a cult, BUT I want to say that mercury poisoning could be related to Jett's autism. Its' especially alarming that he seemed to be normal at first, and then slowly degraded in communication abilities. This is typical of children who have been poisoned with mercury laced vaccines. And the only way to get it out is to chelate it.

It would also be interesting to know if Jett has amalgam fillings, as they are the biggest contributors to mercury poisoning.

Travolta's Child Abuse
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 09, 2007 06:37AM

Mercury poisoning is not the topic here or claims about silver fillings.

Please stay on topic.

Re: Travolta's Child Abuse
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 13, 2007 11:04PM

All cult members despise the weak. It is a direct contradiction to the belief that they are the chosen/elect/better than...mini-gods...etc...etc..etc...
Take it from personal experience. I was raised in a cult.
I got sick. I almost died. Bad experience. Bad bad experience. They basically tell you that you 'thought wrong' or committed some 'past life sin' and then....when these nuckleheads take psychology courses and they learn that they are 'psychology abusing' you they change the terminology. They say things like..oh...she is 'genetically pre-disposed' to angry thoughts which..brought on the illness. It's like saying 'she has the devil in her'.
All the while your laying there thinking....''can I just get a glass of water''....................

Posted by: jingles ()
Date: March 19, 2009 10:06PM

I just read this thread, and I'm very disappointed in the Travoltas. Given their celebrity, they could have made a huge contribution to autism research. Could have opened a research center and helped many others.

It's such a shame that they still do not acknowledge that their son had many characteristic of autism.

My sister's son was a "normal" toddler too, but when he reached 4 years old he ceased talking and full-fledged autism took over his life. It seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. One day he simply ceased communications.

Posted by: Kaleidoscope ()
Date: September 04, 2009 09:54AM

I'd like to think that it's only because JT lost the power of critical thinking under the sway of his teachings. Glosslip.com has a heartbreaking recent account of the aftermath:

John Travolta and Kelly Preston, What Will Their Future Hold?

JT's brother Joey always held that Jett was autistic

LA Times

and even produced a film about autism

Normal People Scare Me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.