Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: April 15, 2008 03:44AM

Sorry, I liked this one better: [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New shocking Tom Cruise video
Posted by: ichatfilipina ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:22PM

Tom Cruise and his family spent camping holiday

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going camping with their two year old daughter Suri on a holiday across the US when Tom finishes promoting his latest movie ‘Valkyrie’ at the end of this month. Tom Cruise plans to take the trip to bond with his family, a religious adviser and a security team will accompany the trio at all times.

According to the source: “They’ll be accompanied by a friend from the Church of Scientology, as Tom never likes to be too far away from his religion. They will also have security camped down the road to keep any unwelcome people at bay. “They are certainly likely to cause a bit of a frenzy.”

“This is what Tom wants for Suri. He doesn’t want her to miss out on the things he and Katie enjoyed as kids, just because she is growing up in the spotlight.” source from the Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper.

Tom, 46, reportedly started planning the trip when he spend in the Brazilian jungle while in South America earlier this year. He and Katie often went camping before the birth of their daughter and they enjoy great outdoors again. Katie said “We love the outdoors. Once when we were camping Tom made his pasta carbonara for me. “He knows exactly how to do it. A pinch of this, a pinch of that.”

He also kind of improvises by himself with a recipe. But the 30 year old former Dawson’s Creek star admitted that she wouldn’t be helping her husband with the campfire cooking. She said “I don’t really cook that much, though I do make cupcakes.”

Family Camping Guide

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.