Current Page: 15 of 16
Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 30, 2007 07:47PM

Lucky that I happen to speak fluent cult and can translate this last post that is either written by a newbie scientologist to impress their patron or a hobby troll which like to enter threads just for fun to try and create arguments without any specific agenda.

I don't mind questions

It's just answering them that I object to.

I don't know enough about Scientology to proide any specific information or I am not going to tell you because the cult frowns on people knowing how it works

(eventhough the workings of scientology are possibly by now the worst kept secret in the history of cults)

Other organisations... (ad nauseum) drawing parallels between Scientology and everything else the classic tactic of trying to defend the indefensible (the Yes, But.. defence) Note how he chooses institutions rather than referring to other cults to attempt to guide the reader towards drawing parallels with regular institutions - rather than one of the most manipulative and destructive cults that there is - trying to get you to associate the idea that thetans are among us are as American as apple pie :wink:

The Catholic church and others are pretty notorious for some serious tithes, too. Let's just say that burial plots and a place in the Pope's heaven don't come cheap.

Ever drive by a big cemetery? Think you'll be buried there one day?

Actually no, my spiritual beliefs direct me to choose cremation.

Democratic and Republican parties

Lutherans

Televangelists

homeowners taxes

You get out of something what you put into it, and you always pay to play. [b:9933fc2c22]Welcome to the real world.[/b:9933fc2c22]

I know the secret to existence and you are an ignorant fool. Ahem well.. I get oxygen out of the world and I breathe out carbon monoxide. Think about that. You have failed to convert me.[/color:9933fc2c22]

Lastly, about plagiarism. If a more recent discovery is found to imitate an older practice, then who plagiarizes whom?

Well evidently the first could not come from the second. Unless you have a time machine. Do they have those in the Scientology catalogue?

And Santa Claus is really your Dad, too. Sorry.

[b:9933fc2c22]And Tom Cruise is really your Jesus.[/color:9933fc2c22][/b:9933fc2c22] :lol:

History is a tough teacher, so crying about who plagiarized whom isn't going to solve your problems.

Find something that does.

Can I have some syrup to go with those waffles please? None of that diatribe about plagarism made the slightest sense and is about as accurate reading of reality as sticking the handle bars of an old bike on toaster and calling it a E-meter.

If I was crying about L.Ron's plagarism then it was only out of the laughter that anyone could possibly accept the rambling lunacy of a second rate science fiction writer as a religion. As for fixing my problems cult activism does me well thank-you and when I feel laugh deficient I always know that scientology is good for one.

On the subject of Tom Cruise :

[galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com]

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: January 31, 2007 02:49AM

Tom Cruise hailed as 'Christ' of Scientology.

[tinyurl.com]

Please use TinyURL. I've edited your link. --Moderator[/color:6f88cb3a26]

Re: Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 06, 2007 06:06AM

[www.foxnews.com]

Tom Cruise Rewards Scientology Honchos

Sunday night, Tom Cruise rewarded high-ranking members of the Church of Scientology with tickets to a private screening of his new movie, "Lions for Lambs."

This is the provocative anti-war movie which he executive-produced for United Artists with partner Paula Wagner.

I rather doubt that director Robert Redford, who's also a co-star, and Cruise's other co-star, Meryl Streep, had any idea that the screening room at the Museum of Modern Art and the cocktail party following was full of Scientologists, including the two big honchos of the New York division.

But others from the standard screening-invite list recognized strangers in their midst. As one inside observer snipped, "Who are all these people?"

While Streep and Redford's guests included family, friends and associates, nearly all of Cruise's retinue came from the Church.

They included Rev. John Carmichael and president of the New York chapter Lori Alpers.

Other Scientologists whom Cruise invited included Jim Woodworth and Carole Hamaker, each of whom have taken extensive classes in the organization. Another couple, Marian and Cal Henry, also have dozens of classes under their belts.

Cruise's other Scientology guests were Randy Hepner, a jet pilot, and John Danielson, partner with former Bush Department of Education Secretary Rod Paige in Chartwell Education.

In 2005, Danielson, according to published reports, tried to push Applied Scholastics, a Scientology education program, in the St. Louis public school system.

Just in case something went wrong, he also invited Scientology's New York lawyer, Eric Lieberman.

[...]
All of the Scientologists, said keen-eyed observers at the screening, wore little gold pins in their lapels.

Considering how Cruise's proselytizing about Scientology may have cost him ticket-holders during the promotion for his last movie, "Mission: Impossible 3," it's certainly curious that he risked having so many of his church pals in attendance — especially with United Artists' financial investors from Merrill Lynch and other banks also there.

[...]

But as one insider put it, Holmes, who'd just finished the New York marathon, seemed "robotic."

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 13, 2007 10:43PM

Tom Cruise and other Hollywood elites simpley believe their idol status. They accept praise and worship and OMG seriously...think about it...they are court jesters. That is all. Entertainers.....I mean..no disrespect but for thousands of years wasn't a court jester or a clown like...you know...the guy who couldn't eek out a legitamite living. Now we idolize these people. The sad part is that they believe they really are mini-gods worthy of praise and so...naturally...they are going to find some silly religion which will promote that idea.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: June 19, 2008 06:00AM

The Anticult
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308136,00.html

Tom Cruise Rewards Scientology Honchos

Sunday night, Tom Cruise rewarded high-ranking members of the Church of Scientology with tickets to a private screening of his new movie, "Lions for Lambs."

This is the provocative anti-war movie which he executive-produced for United Artists with partner Paula Wagner.

I rather doubt that director Robert Redford, who's also a co-star, and Cruise's other co-star, Meryl Streep, had any idea that the screening room at the Museum of Modern Art and the cocktail party following was full of Scientologists, including the two big honchos of the New York division.

But others from the standard screening-invite list recognized strangers in their midst. As one inside observer snipped, "Who are all these people?"

While Streep and Redford's guests included family, friends and associates, nearly all of Cruise's retinue came from the Church.

They included Rev. John Carmichael and president of the New York chapter Lori Alpers.

Other Scientologists whom Cruise invited included Jim Woodworth and Carole Hamaker, each of whom have taken extensive classes in the organization. Another couple, Marian and Cal Henry, also have dozens of classes under their belts.

Cruise's other Scientology guests were Randy Hepner, a jet pilot, and John Danielson, partner with former Bush Department of Education Secretary Rod Paige in Chartwell Education.

In 2005, Danielson, according to published reports, tried to push Applied Scholastics, a Scientology education program, in the St. Louis public school system.

Just in case something went wrong, he also invited Scientology's New York lawyer, Eric Lieberman.

[...]
All of the Scientologists, said keen-eyed observers at the screening, wore little gold pins in their lapels.

Considering how Cruise's proselytizing about Scientology may have cost him ticket-holders during the promotion for his last movie, "Mission: Impossible 3," it's certainly curious that he risked having so many of his church pals in attendance — especially with United Artists' financial investors from Merrill Lynch and other banks also there.

[...]

But as one insider put it, Holmes, who'd just finished the New York marathon, seemed "robotic."

Isn't Eric Lieberman also one of Landmark's lawyer's?

-Shad

Posted by: yves1 ()
Date: October 16, 2008 09:54PM

It looks like Suri Cruise, the 2-year-old daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, doesn't have too many friends

Suri, who is mostly spotted with her mother, gets extremely excited whenever she sees other kids, according to a source.

"Whenever she sees kids, she gets excited and runs up to them and hugs them as if she never gets to see kids her own age,” the New York Post quoted the source, as saying.

“There's not a lot of socialization there," the source added.

Posted by: techuser ()
Date: June 07, 2010 08:19AM

He shouldn't be giving medical advice, especially when he doesn't know why the medication was given to the person in the first place. But if he is under the control of a cult, he isn't thinking too clearly anyway.

Posted by: freebie ()
Date: March 29, 2011 03:13AM

I am wondering if Tom Cruise has Bi-Polar Disorder and if he belongs to a cult like I hear this is it will make things go from bad to worse. I belonged to a cult that had a man that had Bi-Polar in it and I am not sure if this man took his medications or saw his Doctor and things got ugly that is way I finally left.

Posted by: kmanthie ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:11AM

glam
He's really out there, hitting the talk shows and screaming about his love for his new gf, while she remains quiet and scurries away when he tries to drag her onstage on Oprah (Oprah sees nothing odd about his behavior, BTW).

From a recent article:

May 23, 2005

Has Tom Cruise received a medical degree in his spare time? The megastar is openly questioning the treatment Brooke Shields received for her crippling postpartum depression, a struggle she details in her new memoir, "Down Came the Rain."

Tom, sticking close to Scientology's anti-psychiatry party line, believes Shields, despite experiencing what she has described as suicidal thoughts, should have avoided taking the anti-depressant drug Paxil following the birth of her daughter, Rowan, in 2003.

"These drugs are dangerous. I have actually helped people come off," Cruise proselytizes, er, says, in an interview with Access Hollywood set to air Thursday (via the New York Daily News). "When you talk about postpartum, you can take people today, women, and what you do is you use vitamins."

According to Dr. Tom, "There is a hormonal thing that is going on, scientifically, you can prove that. But when you talk about emotional, chemical imbalances in people, there is no science behind that. You can use vitamins to help a woman through those things."

(And somewhere, a "War of the Worlds" marketing exec smacks his forehead and tries to convince himself that moms really won't comprise too much of the movie's opening weekend audience.)

[entertainment.msn.com]

Glam

Posted by: kmanthie ()
Date: April 21, 2011 07:56AM

Tom Cruise Losing It?
hahaha
Tom Cruise lost it a long time ago.
Scientology is his life. He is not a talented actor - the only reason he's been in show-biz so long is because of his cute looks. He is just as shallow as his co-cultist John Travolta. And of course - no self-respecting woman will stay married to him: Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman (both of whom never embraced that stupid, stupid Scientology BS) both divorced him. Now he's married (and controlling) Katie Holmes. Not that she's a total idiot, but she is a young(er), impressionable starlet who was probably thrilled to hook up with Cruise. Trouble is that she is now very unhappy and the only reason she has stayed with him this long is because of their kid(S?)
Nowadays - any movie that has either John Travolta or Tom Cruise is a movie that I won't see. It's not always just because of them, but 9 times out of 10 the film just plain sucks! The only draw is the cutie-pie Tom Cruise or the goofy Travolta - who, if you have ever noticed, does some kind of stupid dance in every one of his movies - even Pulp Fiction. Where he was a joke, only he was the only one who didn't get it!

Current Page: 15 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.