Current Page: 16 of 16
Re: Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 21, 2011 08:39PM

kmanthie:

FYI--Mimi Rogers was a Scientologist and reportedly introduced Tom Cruise to Scientology.

Rogers apparently later left Scientology, which is rumored to be the reason for the couple's divorce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kmanthie ()
Date: April 21, 2011 11:01PM

Hey there,
thanks for that update...you know, I sort of had a feeling that was the case, especially since I've never been a celeb-watcher. I know Nicole Kidman may or may not at first have gone along w/his silly lunatic fringe world, but eventually divorced him, one of the reasons being (among myriad, I imagine) his fanatic devotion to the big scam started by convicted con-man, Hubbard.
Now I've been seeing blurbs, etc that Katie Holmes wants to get away from Tom but he's got too much of Scientology-Svengali hold on her impressionable young mind.
Thanks.
Kent

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 21, 2011 11:38PM

kmanthie:

Nicole Kidman apparently never really took up Scientology in any meaningful way, though she may have taken courses and attended events with Tom Cruise.

Katie Holmes seems to be a regular at Scientology in LA.

Date: April 21, 2011 11:51PM

Quick - somebody snatch Katie and get her deprogrammed ASAP!!! I think CPS should be called in to take Suri away from them - obviously, living in a freakshow like Tom Cruise-world is detrimental to anyone, but Scientology is like Hitler Youth when it comes to members' kids - they are turned, by & by, into automatons. Ever walked around Hollywood? You'll see all sorts of young Scientologists, all walking together and oblivious of the real world around them, while they wear their silly little blue-shirted uniforms. (hmm...blue shirts...brown shirts...) It's really pathetic to see these kids who could do anything with their lives being slowly sucked into an abyss of nothing - because at the top of it all is just some money hungry wolves who are feeding off these brainwashed zombies and the worst part is that they happily pay and pay and pay, for worthless nonsense. This stuff was started by failed (and one time jailed) con-man, L. Ron Hubbard.

Date: April 21, 2011 11:56PM

oh - I didn't think all these messages went through - everytime I tried starting one, the script would suddenly just be deleted, almost capriciously, from this message box. Apologies for writing the same message several times. At least you get the point - Tom Cruise never "had it" - he's been riding off his cute, boyish looks his whole career. Time to pack it in, Tom, go somewhere else and become a recluse - America is sick of you.

Date: April 22, 2011 07:11AM

Tom Cruise is just a plain old bad actor. He and fellow-cultist Travolta are two of the most shallow people I've ever had the misfortune to hear of. Pulp Fiction was an ok movie (talking 'bout travolta), but he was just a joke - a prop. He was a total joke, pretending to be a junkie. He probably didn't even realize that he was only in there as a joke - Tarantino used his non-talent as a sort of parody.
But the main point is this: Tom Cruise & Travolta are such horrible actors -regardless of their being brainwashed scientologists (or - in the true sense of the term - victims (willing or otherwise) of a big scam. All Scientology is is a money making con.
Yes -Cruise "lost" it a LONG time ago!

Date: June 15, 2012 11:32PM

I remember a few years ago, talking with a former neighbor of mine, when I lived in L.A. He told me he used to have an ardent Scientologist for a roommate. He himself was never into that crap at all. But he told me that the last straw for him, living with this weird girl, was when he came home one day and found out that she was using her "Scientology"-trained mind to try and "psychically" annihilate some enemy (real or perceived) of hers. The fact that this brainwashed girl thought she could use mental powers to kill someone else is evidence of a pretty unhinged mind. And the fact that she was super-involved with Scientology (I will NEVER refer to it as a "church" because it's nothing but a cult of automatons) was the cause of this frenetic and insane behavior. Why do they hate psychiatry so much? Probably because they enjoy the fantasy land they're in and don't like the thought of anyone raining down on their parade of lunacy!

Posted by: kr2726 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 04:54PM

I am certainly not a Scientologist, but people are quite ignorant about Big Pharma and Psychiatry, and it's INEXCUSABLE that the Scientologists have taken up the mantle against psychotropic drugging, while CHRISTIAN'S embrace it!

In the eighties, the DSM (the psychiatrist's "Bible") was relatively small. If someone was suicidal and she was a woman, she was labeled as having "Histrionic Personality Disorder" (i.e., "hysterical"). If he was a MAN, he had "Borderline Personality Disorder").

In the NINETIES, the psychobabblers of the world figured out they could LIE to the public that they had a chemical imbalance, and make a huge profit by drugging them on antipsychotics and antidepressants.

A Dr. Joseph Biederman, a Harvard child psychiatrist, invented the "Bipolar" fad, and hid $1.6 million in pharmaceutical kickbacks. Eight million foster children are now being destroyed on antipsychotics while their doctors take pharmaceutical kickbacks, and they are crying out for help (look up the YouTube videos on foster children being drugged).

There is NO SUCH THING as a chemical imbalance! NO ONE'S blood is tested for any chemical imbalance, and even the psychiatrists admit if someone comes to them and says they're depressed, there IS no blood test or brain scan to determine ANY physical anomaly.

Pharmaceutical companies actually have funded studies of people's brains who have been on antipsychotics, and then claim that the subsequent changes in their brains are the CAUSE of their supposed illness. It's shameful that the Scientologists have produced an excellent documentary about psychotropic drugging titled, "Making a Killing; the Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging." You can find it on YouTube. Another excellent one is "Depression is NOT a Chemical Imbalance, and Here's the Proof."

Current Page: 16 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.