Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John-Roger/M.S.I.A.
Posted by: Kal Power ()
Date: April 15, 2011 11:19AM

Posted by: Truthtold ()
Date: April 19, 2011 11:36PM

Hey Guys, Go to the MSIA website and check out their promotional videos with John Roger, check out the Astral plane discussion, the Angel's food , the light columns and the sound current. You can even get your Aura balanced too.

I guess there will always be a large mass of vulnerable people that stop and shop here. I hope this site here saves a few souls . One of the saddest things is when you see the little children brought to these functions at MSIA and New Day Herald.

Someone should print out" Life 102 "again and start distributing them all over California, as an awareness campaign.

Does anyone know if formal charges were ever brought against John Roger ( Hinkins) ?

MSIA Alumna Ariana Huffington in the News
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 26, 2022 10:53PM

Corboy note: The Dot Collector app is used by many different companies and can be used in a variety of ways. Many do find it useful -- however all this depends on how the FC app is used.

The devil is always in the details.

Arianna Huffington, alumna of MSIA was quoted in the SFGate article below.

News Story

Coinbase, founded in San Francisco, reportedly asks workers to rate each other after every interaction

Joshua Bote SFGate May 25 2022

[www.sfgate.com]

(Quote)Among Dot Collector's proponents are media magnate turned sleep influencer Ariana Huffington, who claims the service helps foster “compassionate directness” in her company.

But as of now, this service is still largely a proof of concept.

Whether this service will actually be helpful in fostering Coinbase employee camaraderie — or even if this social rating system is a beneficial one for any company to use — remains largely uclear.(Unquote)

Arianna's Mandatory Cult Meetings

[www.gawker.com]

Further background

[www.discoverthenetworks.org]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2022 11:31PM by corboy.

Date: October 06, 2023 05:56AM

Hello, does anyone have a virtual copy of/link to Life 102? I am very keen to read it after finding out my mentor saw John-Roger as their spiritual teacher…

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.