Lifetime is casting for new series called "I'm Getting Married"
Posted by: LifetimeIGM ()
Date: March 10, 2011 01:07AM

Lifetime is casting for a new series called "I'm Getting Married."

We are looking for engaged couples across the country where one partner or both are involved with a cult or a different worship practice.

If this sounds like you, or you have a friend in mind, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

I look forward to connecting.

Thanks,

Casting Producer
Sirens Media

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lifetime is casting for new series called "I'm Getting Married"
Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: March 10, 2011 07:41AM

Why?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:15AM

This will be one of those series that lets America/Canada look into the odd marriages out there. I, for one, was married in an SGI ceremony with the complete Saki ceremony (don't ask, only know that the "Saki Girl" was so nervous she spilled and gave my wife most of the saki and I had only a sip...damn it!).

I think this is sort of a "ooh look at how weird that is!" show that lets' the rubes laugh at people. I could be wrong.

I think one question I would have for Lifetime is "How much does it pay?"

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: March 10, 2011 11:07AM

It is not possible. If one partner is in a cult, then the other will be forbidden to express his/her feelings about it. It will have to be faked.

"oh, yes, my darling gets up at 4.30am to chant and dance in front of an altar, she preaches to our friends, has a holier-than-everybody attitude, and believes we will get everything we want by wishing really really hard. I just love her so much"

hah. crapola on a stick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.