Shri Ram Chandra Mission
Posted by: stubborn ()
Date: February 22, 2003 10:08PM

Did anyone experience this cult from Chennai Madras with centres in France (Augerans- formerly) and Vrads Sand (Denmark) plus ashrams totalling around 75K members. They used to be registered in AFF database but the name got greyed.

French classify it as a dangerous sect but provide little in terms of former members ([membres.lycos.fr]). The method used is raja yoga and meditation and offerings and buzzwords are those of "connection with the heart" "natural pathway", "living dead" spirituality and healing. Led by Chariji (P Rajagopalachari, former salesman and a secretary to Babuji- going back to the 50's) since 1982. with all the usual features: it is not my fault they adore me. confessionals, divine pairing.

It is all of course beyond my understanding but it has managed to hijack a soul (and a heart?) of a close friend who walked through the mirror from her 9 months visit and stay in ashram. She does not intend to return to her professional career, has half the intelect from the one she had before leaving, her memory in tetters, altered morals, lies without inhibitions, different concept of love - now it is caring and a new partner (divine pairing by chariji) who happens to be her preceptor.

Her mind is truly impenetrable with her bliss but will she ever wake up?
:(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.