Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Imzaia Movement
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: March 13, 2016 09:20AM

David K Miller was born in 1946 [familysearch.org] He may also go by David Donald Miller, or this may be another family member.

Gudrun R Miller was born in 1950 [familysearch.org]

David K Miller has a company in Arizona: Group of Forty LLC.

Agent Name: DAVID K MILLER
Agent Mailing/Physical Address:
4260 OAK LN
GROOM CREEK
PRESCOTT, AZ 86303
Agent Status: APPOINTED 12/27/2011

Entity Type: DOMESTIC L.L.C.
Incorporation Date: 12/27/2011

[ecorp.azcc.gov]

Checking that address through the Yavapai County Assessor tells us that this parcel is owned by the David and Gudrun Miller Trust.

Parcel search here: [gis.yavapai.us]

Gudrun R Miller is licensed as Licensed Professional Counselor in Arizona [azbbhe.us]

David K Miller is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Arizona
[azbbhe.us]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 13, 2016 09:35AM

Information above is all from public records.

List of "Planetary Cities of Light" along with names of coordinators: [groupofforty.com]

Next annual conference is titled "The Sacred Triangle – a New Paradigm for Planetary Healing" [groupofforty.com]

Topics include:

Shimmering
Thought projection and folding space time
Arcturian healing chambers.
Hoographic healing.
The Kabbalah and the Fifth Dimension .
Soul psychology.

Date: March 13, 2016 10:38AM

Relevant information on unprofessional conduct, Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners:

16. "Unprofessional conduct" includes the following, whether occurring in this state or elsewhere:
(a) Conviction of a felony. Conviction by a court of competent jurisdiction or a plea of no contest is conclusive evidence of the conviction.
(b) Use of fraud or deceit in connection with rendering services as a licensee or in establishing qualifications pursuant to this chapter.
(c) Any oral or written misrepresentation of a fact by an applicant or licensee:
(i) To secure or attempt to secure the issuance or renewal of a license.
(ii) In any statements provided during an investigation or disciplinary proceeding by the board.
(iii) Regarding the licensee's skills or the value of any treatment provided or to be provided.
(d) Any false, fraudulent or deceptive statement connected with the practice of behavioral health, including false or misleading advertising by the licensee or the licensee's staff or a representative compensated by the licensee.
(e) Securing or attempting to secure the issuance or renewal of a license by knowingly taking advantage of the mistake of another person or the board.
(f) Active habitual intemperance in the use of alcohol or active habitual substance abuse.
(g) Using a controlled substance that is not prescribed for use during a prescribed course of treatment.
(h) Obtaining a fee by fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
(i) Aiding or abetting a person who is not licensed pursuant to this chapter to purport to be a licensed behavioral health professional in this state.
(j) Conduct that the board determines is gross negligence or repeated negligence in the licensee's profession.
(k) Any conduct or practice that is contrary to recognized standards of ethics in the behavioral health profession or that constitutes a danger to the health, welfare or safety of a client.
(l) Any conduct, practice or condition that impairs the ability of the licensee to safely and competently practice the licensee's profession.
(m) Engaging or offering to engage as a licensee in activities that are not congruent with the licensee's professional education, training or experience.
(n) Failing to comply with or violating, attempting to violate or assisting in or abetting the violation of any provision of this chapter, any rule adopted pursuant to this chapter, any lawful order of the board, or any formal order, consent agreement, term of probation or stipulated agreement issued under this chapter.
(o) Failing to furnish information within a specified time to the board or its investigators or representatives if legally requested by the board.
(p) Failing to conform to minimum practice standards as developed by the board.
(q) Failing or refusing to maintain adequate records of behavioral health services provided to a client.
(r) Providing behavioral health services that are clinically unjustified or unsafe or otherwise engaging in activities as a licensee that are unprofessional by current standards of practice.
(s) Terminating behavioral health services to a client without making an appropriate referral for continuation of care for the client if continuing behavioral health services are indicated.
(t) Disclosing a professional confidence or privileged communication except as may otherwise be required by law or permitted by a valid written release.
(u) Failing to allow the board or its investigators on demand to examine and have access to documents, reports and records in any format maintained by the licensee that relate to the licensee's practice of behavioral health.
(v) Any sexual conduct between a licensee and a client or former client.
(w) Providing behavioral health services to any person with whom the licensee has had sexual contact.
(x) Exploiting a client, former client or supervisee. For the purposes of this subdivision, "exploiting" means taking advantage of a professional relationship with a client, former client or supervisee for the benefit or profit of the licensee.
(y) Engaging in a dual relationship with a client that could impair the licensee's objectivity or professional judgment or create a risk of harm to the client. For the purposes of this subdivision, "dual relationship" means a licensee simultaneously engages in both a professional and nonprofessional relationship with a client that is avoidable and not incidental.
(z) Engaging in physical contact between a licensee and a client if there is a reasonable possibility of physical or psychological harm to the client as a result of that contact.

Arizona [www.azleg.gov]

Complaint form [azbbhe.us]

David Miller License # LCSW-0174 [www.azbbhe.us]
Gudrun Miller License # LPC-0544 [www.azbbhe.us]

Date: March 13, 2016 12:29PM

I got my Davids mixed up in my research, the last three posts don't belong in this thread. Sorry about that, I let moderator know.

Imzaia was founded by David Dubie.[lovingenergies.net]

Web archive on David Dubie - Imzaia, includes photos of him [web.archive.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2016 12:42PM by liminal.

Date: March 14, 2016 03:30AM

Rising Life Media LLP
[www.companiesintheuk.co.uk]

David Albert Yvonne Dubie

In the past he was also director of 144 Limited [www.companydirectorcheck.com]

Posted by: redsed ()
Date: May 14, 2021 05:20PM

Any updates on this cult?

Posted by: silentwarrior ()
Date: May 15, 2021 12:34PM

Be very careful of this group. They have brainwashed so many people and have ruined a lot of lives. There is something extraordinarily sinister about the shapeshifting David Dubie and his bizarre, dissociative ascension metaphysics. Trust no one who claims to be channeling multiple entities they are just possessed and on a massive schizophrenic power trip..

Date: May 15, 2021 08:28PM

Be careful with Imzaia, I was following them since 2015 and actually earlier.
David Dubie is claiming to be Kwan Yin but the total lack of integrity of this group...Well it took me a while to get out. I fell for it for years. They got quite a bit of money from me. I even visited them on Portugal in the Algarve for a week. They use guilt trips and energy feeding a lot. Agree with Silent Warrior definitely something sinister there under the guise of Love and Ascension all the while they set up a hierarchy while pretending there is none. They even have their guy LOTUS as the chosen one to save humanity now where all beings must ascend through Lotus as only he's qualified to do the job. I guess he's like Jesus, Lotus will forgive you cause he's the way

Posted by: Inanna33 ()
Date: June 01, 2021 09:24PM

I'm sad to read that this is still going on.

I participated as "Inanna" earlier in this thread — years ago — but wasn't able to log in through that account.

I knew David Dubié personally and grew quite close to him but that was at least 15 years ago when they were still called "The Family of Light." I actually witnessed David starting to "channel" and building this "organization", which wasn't really an organization in the beginning but just a gathering of people who were listening to his channeled messages.

I actually believe he was inspired by Steve Rother who he kinda considered as his mentor. We actually went to some of Rother's seminars together with some of the people from our friend's circle at that time (this must have been around 2004 - 2005). Shortly after, David started channeling messages as well, and he started to gather an audience around him that was growing fast.

I got out because of the red flags I noticed early on. I had a friend who came crying to me about two years later after one of her close friends, who was also very much involved in this organization, committed suicide and she felt that it was very much related to how this person was treated by David & co. She admitted that everything I said two years earlier was true and she could finally see it.

David used to be a screenwriter for some Belgian series (when he was still living in Belgium, where he was born, and where we met). I believe he would score highly on the spectrum of narcissistic pathology.

I tried to confront him with his behavior on multiple occasions. He did everything he could to cause division between me and others in order to discredit me and make me an unreliable, untrustworthy person. I lost friends over this. And I almost started doubting my own sanity (I recall him calling me "crazy"). That's what narcissists do to protect their comfort zone, in this case, the "organization" he built, making sure people keep enabling and accommodating him.

I don't know much about his past. I never met his parents and I can't remember us talking about his personal life, other than his love life at that time.

I wish there was something I could do but I completely lost track of their whereabouts.

Date: July 13, 2021 02:34PM

Ive seen his organization become more and more brainwashed over the years. Sadly I fell for this group for years and even got conned out of thousands of dollars from their constant pleading, pestering, begging, guilt tripping from Davids followers. Finally they settled for a loan of thousands of dollars which I can kiss goodbye to. I was lucky and finally had a wake up call when the one called Lotus started saying he was the way and Ascended life chose him like some Christ figure all ascendees on earth must now go through Lotus, there was something strangely parasitic/vampiric in their eyes and energy, Over time with my interactions with the followers I started to feel they are more and more gone, completely brainwashed and souless as if magnetic essence or true consciousness has left them and they are hollow shells giving hollow responses. They give automatic responses that are very mental while talking about love. There is nothing that feels Soverign about what this group is doing. They alway did a lot of energy feeding like parasites asking constantly for money, begging, pleading, demanding, guilt tripping. When Lotus and David put out this video which they have now retracted it was layered with guilt in a demand for Likes on social media and money via purchasing gifts at their online store for exorbitant prices (couch pillow about 75 Euros). They said if people didn't like their video and donate or buy products they felt no one on this planet was ready or committed at their level to "ascend". This complete utter BS was a final wake up call for me. Once I realized what a scam organization this was I found a couple others that mirrored Imzaia with similar information and msg and the feeding/manipulation was the same. After Lotus and Davids msg (now removed from Youtube and their site) many of their followers pleaded to them for forgiveness and bought product I too was suckered into this. They were basically pleading for forgiveness for not having given LIKES on FB, Insta, and their own Webpage!!! And many ended up making purchases out of guilt. They teach one thing and do another. They teach about Sovereignty and Self Realization but then set up a spiritual hierarchy with David and now Lotus at the top. Their elevation to the top comes with how far they've distanced themselves from family and friends and cut off the world. Truly energy feeding and parasitic beings at its most manipulative as they talk about Love. Everything they say and do is completely contradictory. Please stay away from them as they have no integrity and one can lose a lot being involved with Imzaia or Ascendosphere(old name) Or Ascended life cult. This group constantly is moving from country to country...which in itself is highly suspect. I can't count the number of times Davids followers and David had pled for me for Rent money because they couldn't make rent and the future of humanity depended on it, if I didn't help with rent well the world wasn't going to Ascend. It sounds crazy to me typing this now but...I really was suckered into it for years.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2021 02:49PM by redsed.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.