Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Imzaia Movement
Posted by: BeAware ()
Date: February 26, 2011 01:39AM

I have just lost my wife to this cult in the same circumstances to "somewhatconcerned" - she has walked out on her job and her life - a deep shock to all who know and love her. Her words are almost identical I fear - on the basis of what I have heard , read and seen - we may be looking at the potential for another Waco. The media needs to very urgently take an interest in this "Imzaia" group in the UK and its leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 02, 2011 03:08AM

I've been asked to remove my post or somehow recant it because it is "disparaging people who want to do real good". It turns out my post came up in a search for the name of the group & it was brought to my mother's attention. I will not remove the posts but I will apologize for perhaps using any negative words such as "insane" or "drinking the kool-aid". I am not going to add fuel to the fire though & post any more on here about this group (seems like a compromise to me). If anyone has any information, experiences with the group or advice, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Posted by: silentwarrior ()
Date: June 27, 2011 09:49AM

I have been involved with this group.
Send me a private message if you want to talk about them.

Posted by: basquiat ()
Date: November 23, 2011 03:03AM

Hi everybody,
I need help.
my sister went into this movement at the beginning of 2011, she left us and her home and moved to Cornwall.
Last time I chat briefly with her via skype, in january I think, she told me she was in a place in Cornwall with other people from all over the world.
She couldn't explain exactly what she was doing there, just wandering about nature and love. She then became nervous because of my questions and quit the comunication.
In april-may I understood she has moved to Holland with the movement, reading her posts on her facebook page.
She then quit every relation with us, telling that that step was indispensable for her process of ascension, whatever that means, she deleted her fb and skype account and we are frightened, we don't know where she actually is and what she's doing.
We found out that she has "donated" over € 60.000,00 to this people and that was all she had, she has now no resources.
We had some mournings in the last two years and I think she is now mentally unstable, also she developed an opium addiction in the college years, I think these events made her more fragile.
My mother is dying because of this pain.
After researches on the web i found this forum:
please everyone who could help us in anyway, giving us info or telling us what to do, will be appreciated.
Thanks

Posted by: Lightseeker ()
Date: January 03, 2012 09:42AM

Your story sounds like someone I know who is currently with Imzaia, if we are speaking of the same person I just had to write to let you know she is OK. She has been told not to contact family, however she is allowed contact with others. I do not understand why they are not allowed to keep in contact with family...maybe because the families will try to convince them to leave the movement. I being a friend only want what is best for her and realize it is her decision. They are very involved in working on the ascension and spend many hours on their work with the Ascended Masters. I have watched some of their videos and all seem to be happy and doing well. I did notice my friend was thinner, but appeared happy and not under any duress. I hope this is of some help to you, as I know it must hurt not knowing what is happening with your sister.

Posted by: CCNonBeliever ()
Date: January 12, 2012 12:10AM

This group IS A CULT who prey on people's weaknesses (albeit addiction tendencies, mental instability, insecurities, etc) by providing an answer to their lifelong quest for internal happiness and personal fulfillment using a make believe utopian society that is always about to happen. (All of our problems will be gone...no more war or sickness, mind control possibilities, etc.) They take people's money, strip them of all common sense and ruin their lives, as well as the lives of loved ones they left behind. If you are considering joining, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Inanna ()
Date: February 18, 2012 04:08AM

Hi everyone,

I'm taking steps towards exposing this cult because I recently (yesterday) received emails with stories of victims from Belgium and The Netherlands.
I myself live in Belgium and there are a bunch of us who know the person behind IMZAIA.
I can't post this information publicly though.
You can send me a pm, but I don't know who to trust at this moment.

Thanks.

Posted by: Inanna ()
Date: February 20, 2012 06:24PM

In Belgium, we're submitting an official criminal report in order to get this organisation investigated.
Any information about the organisation can be send to me through PM. Also your story, if you are located in Belgium or The Netherlands, is very welcome.
You can do the same thing in your country (if you're living in U.S.A. or U.K.) also. It is possible that your country has also a specialized cell for these kind of criminal activities, as we have in Belgium.
The more people take action, the more convincing the overall case will get.
Thank you in advance.

Posted by: basquiat ()
Date: March 04, 2012 10:19AM

Thanks Lightseeker,
I think you know who I'm talkin about.
Please tell her I think about her and all this story everyday.

Date: March 04, 2012 11:16PM

Did everyone get that same private message?

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.