Current Page: 23 of 31
Re: The Zeitgeist Movement (TZM)
Posted by: VTV ()
Date: July 04, 2012 06:16AM

corboy
https://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/the-zeitgeist-resource-based-economy-transition-plan-nudist-theme-park/

This does not capture the pictures, unfortunately.

The Zeitgeist gResource Based Economyh Transition Plan: Nudist Theme Park 59 comments
Douglas gAnnihilatorh Mallette is a public spokesman for Zeitgeist Movement. One can easily search youtube and see the relationship. Recently he appeared as Peter Josephfs right hand man at the annual Zeitgeist event the followers call gZDAY 2012.

Douglas Mallette is known as the Annihilator due to comments he made (2010) regarding property crime in a resource based economy. He believed people should be killed without due process in the RBE. He was booted from a leg of an European Speech tour when the promoters found about his violent rhetoric. Here are some images of Douglas Mallette and Peter Joseph at March 2012 ZDAY EVENT with the Annihilateh audio:

Now a few weeks after the meeting in Canada with Peter Joseph, the Annihilator has announced plans to create a transitional RBE city by creating a naked city.

--------------

Corboy note:

Just go to Burning Man

[www.google.com]

I put in bold another classic example of Kush spin.

Doug Mallette is an Engineer. He worked on the space shuttle program as a systems engineer.

He has been on my radio show a few times.

Doug wants to build an automated food production facility. At one point during the conversation about this someone in the chat room asked what would be done if someone attacked such a facility.

The scenario that Doug suggested would be:

A peaceful organization creates a food production facility to solve poverty in countries that need it. A nefarious group attacks this installation, obviously killing theoretically hundreds of innocent people in the process. And dooming thousands more to starvation. Doug tongue-in-cheek suggested that any group that would do something like that should be "annihilated". He later admitted it was harsher then he had intended. But was also not really being all that serious at that point of the conversation.

James Kush always leaves the full context of that off of his re-telling and twisting of what was said.

I think it is safe to say that virtually every country in the civilized world would react to such an atrocity with force. The whole "War on Terror" is supposed to be that, and it is supported by a lot of people in this country.

James Kush stalks Doug on the internet and gives his incomplete spun version of the conversation out to people hoping to ruin his reputation. He recently tried to do this when he read that Doug was going to be speaking at another gathering. He failed.

James Kush leaves accuracy as "optional" in his "journalism".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: orylee ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:23AM

Here's trying to keep it simple.

VTV
Again Eric, you are just not being honest. You were not joking. You were politely asked to stop. You kept going. And again. You don't have anything here that represents cult abuse.

Have you lost your mind? Who did you hear that from? You haven't gotten your facts straight about basic aspects of this scenario.

Date: July 05, 2012 01:08AM

orylee
Here's trying to keep it simple.

VTV
Again Eric, you are just not being honest. You were not joking. You were politely asked to stop. You kept going. And again. You don't have anything here that represents cult abuse.

Have you lost your mind? Who did you hear that from? You haven't gotten your facts straight about basic aspects of this scenario.

Ask me about it on Facebook. I did get my facts straight. I think you are being dishonest here. And it's also not relevant to this conversation.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 05, 2012 10:09AM

To keep things simple, disputes that arose on other discussion venues are best resolved on those venues.

However, for persons concerned about TZM and who want to discuss it here are welcome--just stick to the rules for this message board.

PS There appear to be a variety of venues where TZM is critiqued.

That's perfectly fine.

No one possesses a monopoly on this topic.

Now...could someone credible clarify the trademark situation?

Date: July 06, 2012 12:51AM

corboy
To keep things simple, disputes that arose on other discussion venues are best resolved on those venues.

However, for persons concerned about TZM and who want to discuss it here are welcome--just stick to the rules for this message board.

PS There appear to be a variety of venues where TZM is critiqued.

That's perfectly fine.

No one possesses a monopoly on this topic.

Now...could someone credible clarify the trademark situation?

Did you read my earlier answer about the trademark issue? And again, why is that so important?

Posted by: james kush ()
Date: July 06, 2012 01:18AM

Testimony of a Zeitgeister:

I am aware about the situation between TZM and TVP. I will no comment that because my opinion doesn’t matter and because it will be a waste of time also.
I left TZM cause I felt betrayed, ignored, sad and even angry. Too many ugly conflicts, even dirty politics. Too many rules and no mercy - but only when it comes to “simple” forum users and ignored when some moderators disregarded them. I tried to to something about this and I was even attacked and wrong decisions have been made, without being consulted. I saw people getting more frustrated day by day. I saw people who joined the movement only cause they didn’t have a life, cause they had a need for power and titles, I saw people who left us and become our enemies, I saw people losing control and burning out, I saw abuse of power, nepotism, I even saw fear of simply telling the truth. And that scared me. And made me ask: is this worth? Don’t judge me: that all happened when I was working 12 hrs/day for tzm, translating, attending meetings, coordinating, moderating forum, etc. But my real concern was that we all forgot to laugh. I wanted to write my resignation but I couldn’t find the right words to express my concerns, my disappoint, my pain and disgust. So, I decided to first take a break and, with the time, I simply let it go. The best decision I ever made: I stopped neglecting my family and my son never saw me crying since then . I also was not perfect. I remember when I could’t hear any criticism regarding TZM, Peter and J&R. But I changed and tried to be tolerant. I also made some wrong decisions but I looked back to them and I apologized and tried to fix them.I am still working on this All of this, because of the wonderful, passionate, modest, intelligent, hard working people, without no desire of being front persons or having any title or privileges. For those wonderful people I came back. And I still think a RBE is the only solution. But I don’t think I am ready to be active again giving that I need to find my balance in my private life. (The situation between TZM and TVP doesn’t make things easier also.)
In other words: I missed you ♥.-Mihaela Zeitgeist

Of course this, like everything else ever critical of ZM is nothing more than spin and fabrications created by James Kush. In fact, if you ever read of anything negative of ZM, always remember it was invented by and created by James Kush for his own amusement. James Kush has effectively influenced the media across the globe so that any negative press is surely an off shoot of James Kush's "journalism".

Corboy, ill look into the trademark application by Gentle Machine Productions and Zeitgeist Movement.

Date: July 06, 2012 02:22AM

Corboy's outsider opinion, which all are free to write off and ignore:

The trademark issue is important because--energetic, idealistic people deserve to know whether TZM is a worthy outlet for their time, energy and money -- or a situation with "Too many rules and no mercy" as quoted from Michaela above.

Date: July 06, 2012 03:45AM

To Anyone Who Has Been in TZM and Now Wants a Discussion Place:

If you are fighting with others on other venues, keep the battle over there. But if you want to discuss specifics about life in TZM and how you decided to leave, and feel like sharing here, feel free.

Take care to read the rules of use for the message board. This venue has been in existence for 10 years.

[forum.culteducation.com]

And if you feel harassed in any way, either on this message board in public, or find you are getting nasty or nagging private messages (PMs), please feel free to send copies of the offensive PMs to Mr Ross.

This is not whining. This is not weakness. We are a bully free sanctuary from TZM harassment.

You can reach Mr Ross by PM here. Do not dismiss unpleasant PMs as a joke. We need to keep the PM space safe. Bullies often accuse victims of lacking a sense of humor when called on their tricks. Dont fall for this. If you get any unpleasant PMs from ZM faithful or feel attacked on this message board, contact Mr Ross

And if anyone from TZM sends me any unpleasant PMs, I will put them in a specimen jar and send to Mr Ross, immediately.

Clarifications for former members of TZM.

VTV is a registered member of the RR.com message board. However, TZM, like James Kush has no special privileges.

If VTV or anyone else breaks the rules of this message board and gives any trouble, they will be invited by the moderator to tone it down or be banned. Ditto for me.

** All who are happy with Zeitgeist Movement have ZM venues in plenty on which to discuss your happiness and your cause.

However, RR.com's message board is available to provide a polite and civil space for anyone who is no longer happy with his or her TZM 'experience.

Therefore, respect those who no longer find satisfaction with TZM and want to discuss what they have been through. They are protected by the US First Amendment.

Mr Ross who is the owner of this website and the moderator. TZM doesnt own this site. No shaming, nagging or bullying by current members of TZM will be tolerated.

And..what makes Mr Ross special is that he and his website are under his name. He is a real person, and has a telephone number, an email address and a brick and mortar address. Through his efforts and those of his attorneys, this message board and website have been operating for a decade.

Mr Ross has a board of directors and has served hard time as a defendant in lawsuits - which have been settled in his favor.

So there.

Anyone who is still happy with TZM, well and good. You have work to do.

But if anyone is not happy with their time in TZM and ever feels any need to share what they have been through, this place is available, just like Motel 6. We'll keep the porch light on, in case you want to come in. If not, thats fine, too.

Date: July 06, 2012 04:03AM

james kush
Testimony of a Zeitgeister:

I am aware about the situation between TZM and TVP. I will no comment that because my opinion doesn’t matter and because it will be a waste of time also.
I left TZM cause I felt betrayed, ignored, sad and even angry. Too many ugly conflicts, even dirty politics. Too many rules and no mercy - but only when it comes to “simple” forum users and ignored when some moderators disregarded them. I tried to to something about this and I was even attacked and wrong decisions have been made, without being consulted. I saw people getting more frustrated day by day. I saw people who joined the movement only cause they didn’t have a life, cause they had a need for power and titles, I saw people who left us and become our enemies, I saw people losing control and burning out, I saw abuse of power, nepotism, I even saw fear of simply telling the truth. And that scared me. And made me ask: is this worth? Don’t judge me: that all happened when I was working 12 hrs/day for tzm, translating, attending meetings, coordinating, moderating forum, etc. But my real concern was that we all forgot to laugh. I wanted to write my resignation but I couldn’t find the right words to express my concerns, my disappoint, my pain and disgust. So, I decided to first take a break and, with the time, I simply let it go. The best decision I ever made: I stopped neglecting my family and my son never saw me crying since then . I also was not perfect. I remember when I could’t hear any criticism regarding TZM, Peter and J&R. But I changed and tried to be tolerant. I also made some wrong decisions but I looked back to them and I apologized and tried to fix them.I am still working on this All of this, because of the wonderful, passionate, modest, intelligent, hard working people, without no desire of being front persons or having any title or privileges. For those wonderful people I came back. And I still think a RBE is the only solution. But I don’t think I am ready to be active again giving that I need to find my balance in my private life. (The situation between TZM and TVP doesn’t make things easier also.)
In other words: I missed you ♥.-Mihaela Zeitgeist

Of course this, like everything else ever critical of ZM is nothing more than spin and fabrications created by James Kush. In fact, if you ever read of anything negative of ZM, always remember it was invented by and created by James Kush for his own amusement. James Kush has effectively influenced the media across the globe so that any negative press is surely an off shoot of James Kush's "journalism".

Corboy, ill look into the trademark application by Gentle Machine Productions and Zeitgeist Movement.

And she is talking about problems she had as a moderator. The lady was not all there. She harassed me after she left the movement as well. Her big problem was she felt one of the moderators should be removed. It was stupid internet drama, and is still not "testimony" that proves anything resembling a "cult".

Date: July 06, 2012 04:07AM

corboy
To Anyone Who Has Been in TZM and Now Wants a Discussion Place:

If you are fighting with others on other venues, keep the battle over there. But if you want to discuss specifics about life in TZM and how you decided to leave, and feel like sharing here, feel free.

Take care to read the rules of use for the message board. This venue has been in existence for 10 years.

And if you feel harassed in any way, either on this message board in public, or find you are getting nasty or nagging private messages (PMs), please feel free to send copies of the offensive PMs to Mr Ross.

This is not whining. This is not weakness. We are a bully free sanctuary from TZM harassment.

You can reach Mr Ross by PM here. Do not dismiss unpleasant PMs as a joke. We need to keep the PM space safe. Bullies often accuse victims of lacking a sense of humor when called on their tricks. Dont fall for this. If you get any unpleasant PMs from ZM faithful or feel attacked on this message board, contact Mr Ross

And if anyone from TZM sends me any unpleasant PMs, I will put them in a specimen jar and send to Mr Ross, immediately.

Clarifications for former members of TZM.

VTV is a registered member of the RR.com message board. However, TZM, like James Kush has no special privileges.

If VTV or anyone else breaks the rules of this message board and gives any trouble, they will be invited by the moderator to tone it down or be banned. Ditto for me.

** All who are happy with Zeitgeist Movement have ZM venues in plenty on which to discuss your happiness and your cause.

However, RR.com's message board is available to provide a polite and civil space for anyone who is no longer happy with his or her TZM 'experience.

Therefore, respect those who no longer find satisfaction with TZM and want to discuss what they have been through. They are protected by the US First Amendment.

Mr Ross who is the owner of this website and the moderator. TZM doesnt own this site. No shaming, nagging or bullying by current members of TZM will be tolerated.

And..what makes Mr Ross special is that he and his website are under his name. He is a real person, and has a telephone number, an email address and a brick and mortar address. Through his efforts and those of his attorneys, this message board and website have been operating for a decade.

Mr Ross has a board of directors and has served hard time as a defendant in lawsuits - which have been settled in his favor.

So there.

Anyone who is still happy with TZM, well and good. You have work to do.

But if anyone is not happy with their time in TZM and ever feels any need to share what they have been through, this place is available, just like Motel 6. We'll keep the porch light on, in case you want to come in. If not, thats fine, too.

So what about harassment of TZM members? Is that tolerated?

You yourself have quoted multiple hate blogs, people have linked other articles that involve calling people names, fat, lazy, etc. Making up lies about people's personal lives?

Current Page: 23 of 31

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.