Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Crimson Circle?
Posted by: redsed ()
Date: November 18, 2022 05:04AM

*Yawn*.....Hows it going David D AKA Fake Kwan Yin from IMZAIA CULT. Netherlands must be cold right now. You don't have better things to do or people to convince for more power and money?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 05:05AM by redsed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lostmywife ()
Date: November 18, 2022 05:13AM

For the last time, what are you on about? I really do not appreciate that you are acting as though my wife leaving is not real. Have you read the quotes I just shared about geoffrey hoppe telling people to leave their marriage? I honestly think that you are coming across a little obsessive and completely missing the mark. At the very least, followers of the crimson circle cult seem to be pretty obsessed with this imzaia cult as far as I can tell from that thread and from your presence here but I cannot find any imzaia videos in my wife's youtube history, only crimson circle, benthino massaro, mooji, echkart tolle, and some others.

I will no longer respond to your messages and I hope the moderators are going to do something about this harassment. I'm considering leaving here tbh if this continues.

H.S.

redsed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *Yawn*.....Hows it going David D AKA Fake Kwan Yin
> from IMZAIA CULT. Netherlands must be cold right
> now. You don't have better things to do or people
> to convince for more power and money?

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 05:34AM by lostmywife.

Posted by: redsed ()
Date: November 18, 2022 05:35AM

Cult like activities such as making or asking people to leave their families, they children, their jobs, lives, homes, moving half way around the world and giving money and life savings is NOT something the Crimson Circle does or condones. Groups that actually do these things have zero ethics, zero integrity and zero Morals. Crimson Circle has never done that and never will because that's completely wrong.

You're not who you claim to be and this is nonsense.

Date: November 18, 2022 05:36AM

So you are a "realized enlightened being" (learned that term today, apparently ascended is not the thing anymore in the new age, it's about being realized now lol) aka a follower of the crimson circle if you know all of this about them, you must be.

What on earth are you doing here? Move on perhaps and focus on your leader. I thought this is a place to study cults, not worship or defend them.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 05:40AM by lostmywife.

Date: November 18, 2022 05:39AM

Dude, it is literally stated in the quotes I copied here earlier. And much more of that stuff if you read through their archives.

And look at Geoffrey's team, he's got people from the netherlands (since you mentioned it) there that work for him without a work permit lol and he even got caught for that as the guy overstayed his holiday visa. And there is so much more where that came from. But people aren't moving halfway across the earth, no siree, and my wife didn't leave. Sure. You seem to be quite the cult leader yourself, knowing everything about me on here, apparently. I don't know what your beef is with me but give it up.

redsed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cult like activities such as making or asking
> people to leave their families, they children,
> their jobs, lives, homes, moving half way around
> the world and giving money and life savings is NOT
> something the Crimson Circle does or condones.
> Groups that actually do these things have zero
> ethics, zero integrity and zero Morals. Crimson
> Circle has never done that and never will because
> that's completely wrong.
>
> You're not who you claim to be and this is
> nonsense.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 05:43AM by lostmywife.

Date: November 18, 2022 05:57AM

So now this user, redsed, is attacking me personally on two threads on this forum about two entirely unrelated subjects.

I am perplexed. I thought this was a safe space for sharing.

H.S.

Date: November 18, 2022 06:00AM

Also, redsed, I don't quite understand your logic. Okay, so you don't believe me for whatever reason. But what about the rest of this thread? It goes back to 2005 and has so many different people sharing stories about losing loved ones and being worried about them. And that is just this forum. The rest of the internet has plenty of websites on the crimson circle cult scam from people that have direct experience with them. Are all of those this David person you refer to as well?

H.S.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:23AM

Some discussions about Crimson Circle on Reddit

Does anybody knows about the Crimson Circle ?

[www.reddit.com]

I'm curious if anyone's had any experiences or knowlege of The Crimson Circle. It's a group that's run by Geoff Hoppe who claims to channel various archangels like St. Germain, Kithumi, and a woman called Helena Blavatski.

[www.reddit.com]

Date: November 18, 2022 07:29AM

This website exposes the whole financial scam from years ago when they tried to push onto the stock market but kept all the money.

[www.crimsoncircle.dk]

The guy running it seems a bit culty himself but what he writes about the financial side he backs up with paperwork.

And this is also a lot of info on them: [www.newagefraud.org]

And this: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

And from the reddit link that Mr. Corboy shared, I found correlation with my own experience here: [www.reddit.com]

"Yes the Crimson Circle is a cult. I was part of it for two years. Out for two years now. I haven't spoken to this on any online forum, tho I have come to appreciate some of the info that is on the net. Many people are looking for answers right now in regards to the CC.

I hope this brings some clarity and awareness.

The group is centered around a channeled ascended master and a spiritual group (shaumbra) that has apparently been in existence for thousands of years. They draw people into this group with the belief that you were part of this group many many lifetimes ago, 'you can now relax and remember, you made it, you are now on the path to enlightenment!'

As of the last 10 years or so a man (with the help of his wife) has been channeling claimed ascended master named Adamus. He sits center stage and feeds the group little bits of new information each month, keeping them hooked and in hopes that one day they too will click into enlightenment. They claim that followers will have an aha moment and it just happens. At the time I was tuning in they revealed that 5 people achieved this. There is a lot of information to learn on this path to this enlightenment moment and many courses you can take on that journey.

There is a whole network of other channelers (including kuthumi, madam Blavatski) that they have piled on board, who also channel Crimson Circle info through the same guy at center stage. As time goes on the network of people(shaumbra) channeling these entities grow, (channeling workshops are the most popular workshop the CC offers) at the workshop they claim every person who goes will channel

Yes, they encourage disowning your family, friends- it's quite sad, I had a lot to repair from those two years, I saw my friends and family in a way that put me on a pedestal- 'its just not the lifetime they will understand, i worked very hard and lived many lifetimes to finally enlighten'.... I thought... my friends and family will continue living out their lives as ants until they woke up. So I might as well not try to maintain a relationship with them and I better tune into my allies. (which are few and far between btw, its a lonely road)

When you are neck deep in the group you adopt a new script/ lingo, its seductive for spiritual seekers, it makes one feel like they finally made it. That they found their spiritual family and they can let go of the pursuit to know the truth about life. The CC lays out history in a way that is very convincing, they lay out history about the times of Atlantis/ Lemuria, mystery schools. There are some strange claims like one of Adamus's previous lives was William Shakespeare. They also claim that Elon Musk is channeling Tesla and that Tesla is attending the meetings sometimes. ( in non physical) making you feel like you are in some exclusive group. The information they share is charged and seductive, laid out in a way that they make one feel lucky that they remembered. And the strange thing is that there is some remembrance, because some of this history truly occurred, though its skewed in a way to support the Crimson Circle agenda."

I have just tried sending a message to this person on reddit. It's two years old but you never know whether they have info on how to reach our loved ones. If they do respond, I will share here.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 07:38AM by lostmywife.

Date: November 18, 2022 07:41AM

This person made a post in Dec 2021 after being part of crimson circle for over a decade. Apparently they're still a bit into the whole spiritual new age arena when they wrote this, but it has interesting perspectives on the power games inside of the crimson circle cult: [dragontruth.medium.com]

Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.