Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Crimson Circle?
Posted by: redsed ()
Date: November 17, 2022 01:39PM

Nothing written above sounds anything like Crimson Circle or Geoffrey Hoppe. They would never ask anyone to leave their families, children, careers or anything like that or make anyone give money. Crimson Circle isnt even a any official group, there are no memberships or anything to join. Its a gathering place with like minded people who have a lot of integrity and never does anything of the mentioned. Also they teach soverignty and to listen to your own intuition not some outside Guru or Teacher who pretends to say that but in reality wants you listening only to them. So if your wife was actually listening to Crimson Circle she would never have left you, your children or her job in the first place, she wouldnt ever have considered it nor would anyone at Crimson Circle especially Georffrey Hoppe ever support, encourage, or even suggest doing anything like that at the slightest. They would do quite the opposite and encourage her to stay where she is and seek help as she is clearly not well in the head. Having said all that I feel you are clearly not who you say you are and are making this story up.

I feel You are referring to a group known as IMZAIA that has a channeler pretending to be Adamus St Germain. These are well documented tactics being used by Imzaia being led by a Charlatan named David Dubie pretending to be an Ascended Master Guan Yin, and having to change his name name and move times due to legal and financial trouble with the law in many countries. Over the years many members of Imzaia have pretended to be ex members of Crimson Circle and being Adamus and have done exactly the things you've listed (minus the Sex I think.) I used to be stuck with this Imzaia cult and urge people to beware. Also I feel this lostmywife poster is clearly someone from Imzaia for many reasons.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2022 01:45PM by redsed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lostmywife ()
Date: November 18, 2022 01:09AM

I'm sorry, redsed, I don't know you or why you are attacking me. What I wrote is my legitimate experience with Crimson Circle in Colorado. I have never heard of imzaia. I'm from New Mexico. Seems like the group you're talking about is in Europe as I can see elsewhere here on this forum?

I'm quite confused though. Are you a follower of the Crimson Circle, a cult? It seems so in the way you write about them. If so, then what are you doing on this forum? I suggest you read through this entire thread. It goes back ten years or so. There are many experiences on here of people who have had the same experience, lost loved ones to the crimson circle, and lost money. Crimson Circle is a cult. Why are you defending it on here?

H.S.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 01:34AM by lostmywife.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 18, 2022 01:18AM

Please feel free to contact Rick Ross, especially if you receive strange or unpleasant private messages:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Forum rules

[forum.culteducation.com]

Vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.

Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 01:19AM by corboy.

Date: November 18, 2022 01:21AM

I'm reading your message again. You're saying my wife is not well in the head? What the f dude? Can we have a moderator on this please?

Besides, everything I wrote about in my message is documented and can be found on the internet and even higher up in this thread.

And I am sure I am dealing with the right group. Geoffrey Hoppe is who claims to channel Adamus Saint Germain and who has completely hypnoitized my wife. In the meantime, I've been up there, in Colorado, and have spoken to the authorities. They won't do anything, though, but I have been able to speak to my wife while I was there, who still refuses to come back home or ask for our money to be returned. Please be more respectful with regards to my situation and for the many others on this thread that lost loved ones and money to Crimson circle.

Date: November 18, 2022 01:23AM

Hi corboy, thanks for reaching out. Yes, redsed has been sending me very unpleasant pm's in the same vain as what is being written here publicly.

Date: November 18, 2022 01:39AM

To be fair, redsed, I have a very strong feeling that you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of, and that you might be a part of this crimson circle cult in colorado. If you are not, I have no idea what you are doing on this thread or why you are defending this Geoffrey Hoppe character.

If that is the case, PLEASE ask J. to come home. There are three loving hearts waiting for her here who will invite her back into our arms with all the love in the world. I don't even care about the money. They can keep it. My kids want their mother back.

Date: November 18, 2022 01:42AM

redsed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there are no memberships or anything to join.

I disagree. Look here: [store.crimsoncircle.com]

Or here: [store.crimsoncircle.com]

1700 bucks! And communication with non physical entities in a villa in Hawaii which he probably bought partially with my money? It's a scam man!

"This important workshop signifies a new era for Shaumbra as we transition from being the students to becoming the true Masters. Ultimately, it’s all about energy and communications, whether with non-physical entities, nature, other people, or yourself. Adamus says that the focus of this workshop will be understanding and using energy communication, because all energy is communication, the song of your Soul. He says we’ll need to understand how energy flows, how to command it to serve us, and how to transmit our energy communication without limitation."

And his followers even have a group name, shaumbra, while they have to address Hoppe as Cauldre or something like that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 01:55AM by lostmywife.

Date: November 18, 2022 01:47AM

And saying Geoffrey Hoppe is not a guru? The man claims since 2005 that he channeled some biblical figure called Tobias who started speaking to him on a plane, then when the gig didn't work any longer switches years later to another mystical figure, this time from the french courts or whatever, called Adamus Saint Germain? He dresses up in hoods and capes, along with his followers. I've also looked through his archives and found he does the same channel gig with names like Kutumi or something of that nature and also even guan yin, like you're accusing this other dude of. He's even pretended to be Tesla lol and Einstein. The nerve! And just look at his videos on facebook man, it's just ridiculous the whole thing. A bit of time digging online and you'll discover many financial schemes by this Hoppe guy. Incredible that you'd defend this stuff and even attack people you don't know over it. That seems pretty culty to me. And that's the last I'll say about it because you're getting under my skin with this bs and I don't like it.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 02:17AM by lostmywife.

Date: November 18, 2022 03:59AM

I also just discovered that in 2020, Geoffrey 'Adamus' Hoppe was kicked out of Sedona for selling his snake oil nonsense, just like they did with that Bentinho Massaro guy before him. Hoppe even mentions it himself and laughs that they couldn't deal with addamus apparently lol. Seems like Sedona knows how to detect its cult leaders and kick them to the curb! Sorry for writing all of these messages, it's just empowering to do so in this time of aggravation and sadness over the loss of my wife to Hoppe. I reiterate, however, if anyone has anything that can be of assistance, please pm me. Although at this time I'm starting to think it's a free country and it's her choice to do with herself as she pleases. I can't do anything to get her back as she seems fully under Hoppe's control. Move on, my buddies tell me, but how do you do that when there is love and with two kids that miss their mom?

Date: November 18, 2022 04:28AM

redsed, you say that crimson circle would never tell people to leave their children or their marriage?

Well, I went to the crimson circle website, hit their archives of channeled messages going all the way back to the beginning, and typed in "marriage" as a search term.

This is what I got: [www.crimsoncircle.com]

Several dozen entries with the word marriage in the text.

Here is an example from the first link on that page, from Geoffrey Hoppe's "Tobias'" mouth, about marriage.

Read it and then still try to back up what you wrote to me. Would something like this not convince people to leave their marriage? And this is just the first link on that page. It gets WAY worse after that. At the end, it mentions integrity. You wrote they were an organization with integrity. Is THIS the integrity you're referring to? This is a cult, face it. The quote below is from 2001 for god sakes. Imagine what he's telling people in 2022! He's gotten away with this for so long.

--- from the crimson circle website:

QUESTION: Dear Tobias, can you speak of the transformation of marriage and partnerships between people? Thank you.

TOBIAS: This is one area that is receiving the most amount of energy and the most amount of transformation right now, but one that causes the most concern for humans. You have been taught that there is a ceremony that takes place. You have been taught that there are certain rules that you must abide by. Relationships and marriages, all of this… this is one of the areas that is causing the largest amount of guilt within humans at this time.

In a sense, you can look at marriage as one of the original ceremonies of duality. You take a man and you take a woman – duality – and put them together and bind them, tie them together and make them stay together. Some of your churches do not even allow you to leave, claiming God will be upset if you do! What type of hell is that, if you are not happy? (audience laughter) It doesn’t even make sense to us that you would have to be with someone that you did not so much like any more.

Now, the greatest thing you can do with relationships right now is to release, to be free, then to allow them to come back together in a new expression. And, if it is not your choice to leave, honor the partner who you have chosen to be with. But, release them, for it is not making you well, and it is not making them well if you are not happy.

In the New Energy there will be less relationships for a period of time. Your first relationship will be with yourself. We told you it would be lonely at times. You are seeking to become integrated with Self. It is difficult to do in some cases when there is a partner that does not so much understand your process. In the New Energy, the relationships will be with Self for a period of time.

And, when the new relationships develop with other people, there will not be so many rules. They will be more open. They will be based in trust, rather than in law. They will be based in love, rather than in rules and regulations. It may be, dear friends, that you have a number of relationships at one time. It may be that your relationships with those of the same sex become less inhibited, and you are not so fearful. They will become more open, because you will be communicating with your partner in a new language.

It is not about duality. There is a new Language of Ah that allows you to understand your partner and their divinity, and they to understand you and your divinity. Why would you need rules? Why would you need contracts or karma, when you are operating at this very high level of love and integrity?

Relationships are one of the first casualties of the New Energy. This is truth, because relationships with a male and female were created and are grounded in so much old duality. It was one of the original expressions of duality.

--- and a quote from the second link on that same page about marriage:

QUESTION: Tobias, what advice do you have for those of us whose marriages are falling apart?

TOBIAS: Allow them to fall. It is simple. Why do you hold on so much to something that does not serve you or your partner anymore? What rule says that a marriage must last forever? In your past lives, you were given one partner to marry, and you must stay with them forever. That was not much fun in some cases. Now if you understand that your marriage is not working, let it go. A funny thing happens when you let it go. It is free to be all that it is or nothing at all. Stop trying to make it into something that is artificial, that doesn't work. We understand that it is painful at first to release something. You are, in a sense, releasing patterns of the past, patterns of the old energy. And we know you love this person at the deepest level, but in the deepest form of love, let them go. Let them go, and let yourself go. You may be surprised that how letting them go truly brings them back to you, but in the new energy and with clean love.

Nuff said, imho. And who the hell is he to tell people online what to do with their lives? Nowhere does he even say to work on the marriage.

And last but not least, you say there's nothing to join? I checked out their facebook group, crimson circle on facebook, and it's apparently not enough for it to be private. They even demand you BUY something from their store worth 10 bucks or over so as to get on the Shaumbra Database, and then and only then are you even allowed on their facebook group, their exact words on facebook, not mine. What are they so afraid of that people would see, I wonder? Messages from my wife and others like her perhaps?

They call regular donators human angels, my wife was one of them, so don't give me that. You are a cult member defending a cult on the cult education institute website. Quite amazing, really. I can't for the love of god understand why people such as yourself or my wife for that matter fall for this stuff. There must be some great deep emptiness underneath it all that comes with living in these complex societal times that these predators like Geoffrey Hoppe know how to tap into.

redsed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing written above sounds anything like Crimson
> Circle or Geoffrey Hoppe. They would never ask
> anyone to leave their families, children, careers
> or anything like that or make anyone give money.
> Crimson Circle isnt even a any official group,
> there are no memberships or anything to join. Its
> a gathering place with like minded people who have
> a lot of integrity and never does anything of the
> mentioned. Also they teach soverignty and to
> listen to your own intuition not some outside Guru
> or Teacher who pretends to say that but in reality
> wants you listening only to them. So if your wife
> was actually listening to Crimson Circle she would
> never have left you, your children or her job in
> the first place, she wouldnt ever have considered
> it nor would anyone at Crimson Circle especially
> Georffrey Hoppe ever support, encourage, or even
> suggest doing anything like that at the slightest.
> They would do quite the opposite and encourage her
> to stay where she is and seek help as she is
> clearly not well in the head. Having said all
> that I feel you are clearly not who you say you
> are and are making this story up.
>
> I feel You are referring to a group known as
> s IMZAIA that has a channeler pretending to be
> Adamus St Germain. These are well documented
> tactics being used by Imzaia being led by a
> Charlatan named David Dubie pretending to be an
> Ascended Master Guan Yin, and having to change his
> name name and move times due to legal and
> financial trouble with the law in many countries.
> Over the years many members of Imzaia have
> pretended to be ex members of Crimson Circle and
> being Adamus and have done exactly the things
> you've listed (minus the Sex I think.) I used to
> be stuck with this Imzaia cult and urge people to
> beware. Also I feel this lostmywife poster is
> clearly someone from Imzaia for many reasons.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 04:52AM by lostmywife.

Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.