Current Page: 2 of 8
Crimson Circle?
Posted by: johnbennie ()
Date: March 16, 2005 06:21AM

Thanks corboy, those are great links.
My thanks to each of you who have posted. It's been strange, my wife is very intelligent and not normally duped. The way she has immersed herself has taken me by surprise. I am and have always been a non-denominational christens and both I and my wife felt that many organized religions had cause trouble and sorrow for centuries. I took a simple view, try to do good things and try to help people who need my help. I blame myself in some ways because even though I am very analytical I have always said I believe in the possibility of para-normal stuff but tend to think that 99.99% of the people who come forward or say they do things are either cons, disturbed or had been mislead. Like, I believe that there is most likely life somewhere else in the universe but I don't think little green men are running around the planet.
Thanks again. I will continue to try and help my wife and keep an eye on this group. I will update this board as I find things out.

John

Options: ReplyQuote
Crimson Circle?
Date: April 12, 2005 10:43AM

JonBennie,

What's the latest?

I was riding my mountain bike by the Coal Creek Community Center during their April meeting. I saw a lot of cars and maybe some money, based on my drive by observations. I saw a lot of fat asses; apparently gluttonly is not an impediment for new energy light workers...

DJ

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: johnbennie ()
Date: April 12, 2005 09:06PM

Well,
I did get my wife to read the 'depersonalization' article. It seemed to make some head way. I have also got her to talk about some of the issues she was really having. She is still posting on their BB but she has pulled back some, which is great. The $5000.00 breathing class did make her wonder about the "money". She still wants to fly to Denver in May to attend a meeting there because one of her friends will be there. I can't let her go alone, so if she goes I have to go. So I meant be in your "hood".

Thanks
John

Crimson Circle?
Date: April 12, 2005 10:56PM

John,

Sorry that I misspelled your handle. Anecdotally, I dated a woman who paid extraordinary amounts of cash for breathing exercises in an unrelated scam years ago. Exercises included screaming into pillows, forced fasting, solitude in hotel rooms while writing personal journals, etc.

The bottom line was that the cost of the exercise or retreat was exorbitant. It seems that if the organization or guru wanted to help the general population, they would offer services at a more nominal price, confident that the benfits would be substantial to the student. The student would then spread the word to many others.

I listened to the April audio postings at the CC site last night. It's the same ol' fluff. The latest was a call to potential students to see themselves as very important energy workers, while preconditioning those potential students to be prepared to give up important things in their lives....jobs, pets, relationships with family are mentioned. The potential student is supposed to see herself as part of some great vanguard or awakening.
Interesting concept until large amounts of money become involved.

Please le me know if I may help.

Crimson Circle?
Date: May 20, 2005 10:58PM

John,

Just curious about your situation. What's the latest?

Crimson Circle?
Date: August 04, 2005 11:01AM

JB,

Please consider a respectful inquiry...what's the scoop with your wife's Crimson Circle involvement?

DJ

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: cookyspooky ()
Date: March 24, 2006 11:10AM

My mom and sister have had an interest in it for some time. My sister's husband and I thought it was just new age fluff.

Thursday my sister abandoned her husband and 2 young kids after having blown the savings account on seminars and CD sets and crystals and the like.

My mother has always leaned toward the new age stuff, but they managed to suck my sister in, too, which floored us all.

Any information that can help me get through to them ( i know its not easy) please provide.

These peolpl actually say on their site that a common side effect of awakening is "longing to go home", which is what they call thoughts of suicide.

My mom is too far gone, this has been her life for many years now (since I can remember). We leave her to her delusions. She stays out of our lives for the most part. She has always been involved in something, usually MLM, to belong somewhere.

My sister is all I have.

Please help us.

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: March 25, 2006 03:08AM

This website you are at now is full of stuff that should be helpful.

Read all of the links on this page, and you'll have some ideas when you're done:

[www.culteducation.com]

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: cookyspooky ()
Date: March 25, 2006 08:26PM

Has anyone else had experience with them? Any update on the last gentlemen's situation?

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: iwantmywifeback ()
Date: April 09, 2006 12:50PM

Please help, anyone. My wife left me and the kids for this group. My boys are just 6 and 10. How could this happen? We didn't fight. I wasn't abusive. don't drink, I don;t even watch sports. I lived my life to provide for my kids and family.

This Tobias has my wife saying that family is an old belief system and family is an illusion. I listened to his "relationship" cd and he says "the best thing you can all do is get a divorce. don;t be bound to one person. marriage can be between 3 people or 10 people." Never mentions the children or how this affects them.

I love my wife deeply and I don't know how to help her. I feel so helpless. Does anyone have any dirt on this guy. Something I can use to try and show her the truth?

dysfunction junction: you said you live near him. do you have anything. Strange things going on. Sex with members? Anything I can use as proof? Does anyone know of anything I can do?

Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.