Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, CULT!!! Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: eugene ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:41PM

We have recently had new information on who NOTM2 s, the person who manipulatively reacted to the NOTM post! James told one of his ex-members that he would not put something out on the web anonymously. He said it was his follower Steve. It that's even true at all, since it still sounds like James.
We are trying to expose James on all his little lies and tricks, even if they seem trivial, it's important because it all adds up to complete the picture of this man we believe to be an unbelievable conman.
After denying having more than the 2 affairs he has admitted to, we have had new testimony that he has in fact had at least 2 more. Personally I don't care if he had 100 affairs, but he lies about things and claims to be a spiritual teacher and that's why this information is so vital.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2011 06:53PM by eugene.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, CULT!!! Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: eugene ()
Date: August 31, 2012 01:22AM

James is a sexual offender. If any of his followers get a chance you should check out his sexmovie collection he has hidden on his External hard drive. He accidentally loaded it onto my computer once and was really really pissed when he was found out! Like a small boy that had been caught wanking...
Anyway, Curtis, what's the harm in looking? It shouldn't be too hard to break into his computer. Or are spiritual gurus allowed sexual fetishes these days?
You know, the only reason he enoucrages promiscuity is because he feels better about being the sexual deviant he is.
The stuff you should look out for on the HD is golden shower sex, dominance, bondage, sexual arousion by eating faeces. He told me it was natural and normal and that if you found it disgusting if was because you had associations with shit that were the result of bad social development.

I can't believe we all fell for this man.

Oh and the celestine prophecy like visions he has of trees is just total bullshit. He hasn't seen shit in his whole life, the crying he does when people are 'nasty'to him is fake, he 's an actor. His visons of christ are a lie. You think Jesus would appear to a man who ate shit for fun?

You guys following him out there pretending that you shouldn't be judging him for his personal life are just so up the wrong road. You have no idea what true spirituality is, what it means to sacrifice, your view of the world doesnt lessenthe self but elevates it unto self-righteousness.

Eat shit James Parkinson and choke to death.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.