Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, CULT!!! Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 27, 2010 11:28PM

eugene:

Please read the rules again.

Attacking members of this message board personally and flame wars are against the rules.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eugene ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:49AM

Ok, sorry, I didn't intend to attack anyone. This whole post seemed like a flame war as you call it and I was just wondering how it is fair that people can be condemned online without evidence. Couldn't I say the same of my neighbour who I really dislike? :D

Posted by: Shambalah ()
Date: January 04, 2011 12:12PM

First of all: Notm1 spoke his experience for what it was, just like the many other thousands here have spoken on their experience of undue influence and coercive cults. While it is curious you, "Eugene", have taken interest in this most random of posts, enough to sign upnand post exclusively here, I'm sure it is just coincidence and you suffer from ignorance of the main objectives of this site. Please, go home to your buddy James we've all learned about and put your own self out of your misery and him as well while your at it.

Sham

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:54PM

Shambalah:

Please avoid personal attacks.

Posted by: NotM ()
Date: January 30, 2011 10:01AM

James P
To: NotM
Date: 12/09/2010 06:06PM

Hi NotM,

I know James Parkinson and have some similar doubts. I'm a little afraid to go public about it though and was wondering if you might want to share. I posted a message before but that was when I was still in denial. Now I have seen things which I would like to share but I am not sure if you are willing to do that. I understand any reluctance and won't bother you again if you have no need for this. I was wondering what you have experienced and what your university buddy found out by reading your email correspondence.

Hope to here from you,

Eugene (not my real name obviously!)

Someone help! I think eugene fell down and cant get up!

Posted by: btdt ()
Date: February 07, 2011 02:10AM

i think you meant well, but pubically posting eugene's e-mail may not have been a good move. now anybody who wants to talk to you privately may feel afraid, thinking you might post their emails if you don't believe their story. i realize it's hard to trust eugene but if somebody wants to contact you and sees this thread, what will they think? i don't mean to be hard on you because like i said i think you meant well. just wanted to give you another view.

Posted by: vicp ()
Date: February 09, 2011 08:29PM

Hello everyone,

I am a newbee at this, but this is important. I found you because there had to be some kind of evidence on the internet concerning James Parkinson.

DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANY WAY. HE WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEAD AND TAKE YOUR MONEY, YOUR ASSETS, YOUR LIFE!!!

He flew across the ocean to Europe and has completely destroyed my family.

He will let you believe anything! All those different "I's" and all that crap, don't listen to it! Some of these people have been with him for 20 years! He will tell you you have to get rid of your ego, meaning your entire personality. Only then he will work with you. He has posted over 500 podcasts on the internet, mainly listening to his own voice and repeating the same things over and over again. If that is not an egoproblem I don't know what it is.

They give him money just to let him tell them how to live their lives, he drives a Mercedes convertible and lives in a huge house, paid for by his students.

Especially vulnerable women fall prey to his attacks, you fill in the blanks.

This man should be stopped for he is a true criminal and should be put out of business!@!!@

Go with him and you will end up alone and bereft.

He will not help you he just preys on people's energy and sucks them dry!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to email me via this forum.

Be warned

Posted by: NotM ()
Date: February 14, 2011 05:33AM

Finally...

Posted by: Shambalah ()
Date: March 14, 2011 12:55PM

Just as I suspected!

Other people know too! [jamesparkinsoncult.blogspot.com]

Posted by: FridaPeople ()
Date: March 17, 2011 01:04PM

The things he does are sickening. He must get away with it because it is on such a small scale...
but who is really to know how many people he messes with? His facebook is private, and there's no longer
a solid rock facebook.

Maybe he is trying to cover his tracks now?
I hope the word is spread to those who need help.

Fp

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.