Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, CULT!!! Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: NotM ()
Date: October 08, 2010 11:47AM

I have been in an abusive and manipulative online relationship("friendship" "pupilship" ) led by the leader of this cult:

SolidRockVista.Com

Jamesworld.com

[james.xanga.com]

It's all due to browsing the philosophy section of the podcast directory on Itunes store.

I have been in a daze. It didn't seem possible that emails (for several years) and podcasts could really damage your life to the extent that it has mine. He is bad news, HE needs to be investigated. The second I started asking the wrong questions I was completely ignored. I tried to get my girlfriend involved and she was too smart for him to even attempt to start in on her and gave up on the drawing in of either of us THANKFULLY.

My brain is still buzzing from all the negative energy vampirism. I know there are others out there who have been affected, please come forward. I've got protections in place, and helpers working with me to go forward with actions insuring this man's insane shit won't continue.

He never got a dollar from me but he took my time and energy for years. I nearly visited his not so sweet "little" group and cringe to wonder what he would have taken from me had that happened. He lives in a half a million+ dollar house maybe? with his wife? [...] and talks like a wisened pauper, plays RPGs, and inhabits the internet, emails, IMs, who knows what else more frequently then any teenager you've ever known. Don't even listen to him, look at the pictures, read the words (even though they're embedded with hypnotic elements too) and realize this man is hurting people and will continue until he is stopped. If you live in Vista, California [...] steer clear, alert your neighbors, alert the mayor, police, REAL churches nearby, keep your impressionable children away from this man, his family, his cult.

So you've got all the basics here: You're either depressed when you find him or he'll make you depressed once you have. He'll get you addicted to the depression, who knows what happens after you visit him I'm lucky enough not to know for sure but I know he has several poor souls he jerks around his "phat world" he calls it. Lately he's been boasting on about invitations from listeners in europe to come and abuse them in person. I hope for them to find peace and satisfaction once they've escaped his evil ass.

And since I'm sure you'll come across this you narcisstic socioshithead James:

Jesus said you must be born again, right? RIGHT? Maybe you can be helped along some? Speed up the process... you're a worm.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 12:27AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, CULT!!! Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Date: October 12, 2010 01:17PM

How close is what landmark does to what EST was? Solid Rock Vista's cult leader was a member of Est.

Re: He uses NLP
Date: October 14, 2010 11:51AM

So since over 30 people have went through this and had nothing to share I'll chock it up to my inability to write with any purpose. I would like to add this:

It's hard for me to believe that having had foreknowledge of NLP I walked into a club where the cultist leader did nothing but use it extensively.

I'd never really knew the definition of nested loops, and now that I do, I see that the cultist leader used it extensively. NLP all over the place, metaphor after metaphor, in between stories until my head was swimming in non-sense and had no grounding or focus. He hacked my brain, this is what these people do--WOW.

He's about to be 'taken care of' in a very spiritual sense so I do not worry too hard on the fact that he could be screwing people over as I type this-he won't for long. This isn't a veiled anything at all it's simply-- I know REAL spiritual practitioners, they focus their intents and accomplish their goals. Many times their goals are centered on extermination of negative influences. This cult leader is undoubtedly a negative influence- how ironic, I think that's one of his own buzz phrases.

In hopes that someone googles for information on James at www.Solidrockvista.com looking for information about this negative crapfest put out by someone OTHER than the worm himself, I hope they compare what his long-insane ramblings and this:

[www.nlpconnections.com] have in common.

This man used NLP in long winded emails to me, he COMPLETELY transformed my feelings about him, his group, his "work". It's amazing, it took quite a while because I was such a crappy "student" of his which at the time I was ashamed of now I am very proud that I had some subconscious repulsion. Looking back I recognize faculties that said: "No, stop. Stop this. look at this: it's false, look at this, it's crazy. Look at this: he's a fool." But I never listened to that voice, it was there but I had to wait until the volume dial slowly spun higher and higher until that voice blasted out the artificially soldrockvista.com created voice.

[...]
Since my falling out there's been a new addition to the www.solidrockvista.com website, it's a link to some little dinky site with an essay credited to a writer I've never heard of and it probably is him or someone whose a cultist, titled: "The Abuse of Spiritual Teachers" or somesuch crap.

WITH RULES---ABOUT HOW TO TREAT/NOT TREAT your "teacher". This is on the contact page as if it's a warning. Ohhh yeah james, you are such a p9ssy you need such protection against your "students".

OH MY.

STAY AWAY---from James Parkinson.
STAY AWAY---from www.solidrockvista.com
STAY AWAY---from www.JamesWorld.org
STAY AWAY---from ego maniacs, sociopaths, and wanna be world dominators too.

He's found a niche, it's the thinking-man's cult.
Not the Byron Katie love bombing NLP.
Not the Tony Robbins make money NLP.

But the Buddha said this, enlightenment, see clearly, gurdjieff, blah blah blah depend only on James Parkinson, gurdjieff, blah Jesus, blah blah blah, NLP.

Such a drag, such a damn drag.

slavery is here living

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 12:28AM by rrmoderator.

Re: He uses NLP
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 29, 2010 12:30AM

NotM:

Please don't post specific addresses at this message board.

Posting contact information is against the rules.

Also, unrelated Web sites are not meaningful information, e.g. a wife's commercial site.

Please stay within the rules you agreed to before posting at this message board.

Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 12:44AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: NotM2 ()
Date: October 29, 2010 02:04AM

How lucky that you were able to follow your girlfriend and get away from something you deemed to be harmful to you. I must admit though, that I have a few questions about your posts.

How is it that you can say you were "damaged" if this man has never received any money from you, which you readily admit, nor has he, according to you, done anything but correspond with you via email. Unless I'm mistaken, email correspondence must include the actions of at least two willing participants. I receive unwanted email every day and I have yet to respond to them in any way, therefore there is no way I can be "damaged" by what others send me via that mode of communication unless I readily allow it.

I understand that James also puts out podcasts, which you claim "damaged" you and which evidently you encountered while "browsing the philosophy section of the podcast directory on Itunes store." Since it appears that these podcasts are given freely and you have to actively pursue them to listen, I again question how you could have been "damaged". Couldn't you simply not have listened to them if you thought they were so harmful?

I also wonder, because of your use of the following phrases: "I have been in a daze.", "My brain is still buzzing from all the negative energy vampirism.", "I nearly visited his not so sweet "little" group and cringe to wonder what he would have taken from me had that happened.", and "Don't even listen to him, look at the pictures, read the words (even though they're embedded with hypnotic elements too) and realize this man is hurting people and will continue until he is stopped." how did you get to be so paranoid? You encounter the kind of vitriol used in your posts from people who love conspiracy theories and want to blame all their woes on everyone else, instead of taking responsibility for their own actions.

It would be shameful for me to post that someone I've never met, nor to whom had I made any monetary or other type of contribution, could have any real influence over me in any personal way whatsoever. If indeed you are depressed, as you alluded in your first post, you might want to consider professional help, for which you will have to pay in order to get results.

Finally, if you wish to be taken seriously, you might not want to call the person against whom you are railing, names. Clearly the man is not a worm nor does he own any slaves as that is against the law. His website(s) might be a little strange to people but how in the world could someone be damaged or enslaved by reading or listening to what someone else posts on the Internet?

WARNING: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 30, 2010 02:33PM

This post from "NotM2" is highly manipulative.
First off, he is playing off the original posters ID, which is very dishonest.

Its strong manipulation and apologetics for those being criticized, using the actual techniques being mentioned!
In fact, many of these sales groups, do use the embedded language techniques to manipulate people, as proven in these threads.
They "give-away" podcasts, which are used to try and lure people into buying their material, using many techniques of manipulation.

How can a person be damaged and manipulated by text and audio on the internet?
E-A-S-Y.
It happens every day, all day.
Every scam and cultish sect in the world is online, using text, audio, and video to bait & switch, and sucker people into their systems.
Especially those who have studied the NLP influence tech.

And yes, they use NLP "nested loops" to lure people in, without their conscious awareness.

The manipulative post trying to defend this person, actually does the exact opposite. It raises about 10 red warning flags in the mind at once.

Re: WARNING: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Posted by: NotM2 ()
Date: October 31, 2010 05:14AM

I was wondering if anyone would actually comment again on this thread. Thank you Mr. Anticult for doing so. I find it very interesting that you didn't answer any of my questions with anything substantial. You only attempted to answer one questions and your answer was "It's easy, it happens all the time." I simply asked some questions based solely on the previous posts of NotM, nothing more.

Are there truly people who so desire to be victims that they will give their identity and/or personal power to another person and then when they have finished playing the "victim's" game will trash that person's character with ambiguous accusations? Mr. NotM gave no substantiation of any kind to any of his accusations. Is it possible that one can simply make accusations of this nature, i.e. (such and such a person is bad, they need to be investigated, this person damaged me), without citing any times, dates, illegal actions, or anything else that might give credence to the accusations?

I could be mistaken but it appears that you assume I am part of this group yet nothing I have written indicates that this is the case. I simply found that these posts raised questions in me. I also don't know what a "nested loop" is but I guess I should be flattered that you think I use them. I find it amazing that there are people who read something that is well written and thought out as something to be viewed with suspicion. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised considering the website forum and topics of discussion. I am surprised however, that the "victim" mentality seems to be so prevalent and it never ceases to amaze me that it is a hermetically sealed, self serving, psychological loop, which can't be penetrated by logic of any kind. It appears that it can only be breached from the inside and that is where it is most protected.

It appears that I may have encountered in this forum just another conspiracy theorists haven that loves to spout the propagandized rhetoric that seems to be so popular in today's talk shows. I guess I could just say, "Yeah man, you must have really been badly damaged by this James fellow." "It's a good thing you were able to get away." "This guy really needs to be stopped." but that would simply make me an enabler and someone who agrees that personal responsibility and accountability for one's own actions isn't necessary to have a real life.

It would be easier to just chant, "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry", as this whole thread appears to belong to the same genre of sensationalism.

Re: WARNING: Solid Rock Vista, James Parkinson, Gurdjieff, Fourth Way
Date: November 01, 2010 06:22AM

NotM2
I was wondering if anyone would actually comment again on this thread. Thank you Mr. Anticult for doing so. I find it very interesting that you didn't answer any of my questions with anything substantial. You only attempted to answer one questions and your answer was "It's easy, it happens all the time." I simply asked some questions based solely on the previous posts of NotM, nothing more.

Are there truly people who so desire to be victims that they will give their identity and/or personal power to another person and then when they have finished playing the "victim's" game will trash that person's character with ambiguous accusations? Mr. NotM gave no substantiation of any kind to any of his accusations. Is it possible that one can simply make accusations of this nature, i.e. (such and such a person is bad, they need to be investigated, this person damaged me), without citing any times, dates, illegal actions, or anything else that might give credence to the accusations?

I could be mistaken but it appears that you assume I am part of this group yet nothing I have written indicates that this is the case. I simply found that these posts raised questions in me. I also don't know what a "nested loop" is but I guess I should be flattered that you think I use them. I find it amazing that there are people who read something that is well written and thought out as something to be viewed with suspicion. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised considering the website forum and topics of discussion. I am surprised however, that the "victim" mentality seems to be so prevalent and it never ceases to amaze me that it is a hermetically sealed, self serving, psychological loop, which can't be penetrated by logic of any kind. It appears that it can only be breached from the inside and that is where it is most protected.

It appears that I may have encountered in this forum just another conspiracy theorists haven that loves to spout the propagandized rhetoric that seems to be so popular in today's talk shows. I guess I could just say, "Yeah man, you must have really been badly damaged by this James fellow." "It's a good thing you were able to get away." "This guy really needs to be stopped." but that would simply make me an enabler and someone who agrees that personal responsibility and accountability for one's own actions isn't necessary to have a real life.

It would be easier to just chant, "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry", as this whole thread appears to belong to the same genre of sensationalism.

Hey James,

You checked your IP logs I presume and realized people were linking to your site from this thread did ya?

Worm.

This is just the beginning pal, and for all the above: Spit VITRIOL not SWALLOW. Even if you weren't the one legged worm you claim not to be, you would be informed that these podcasts produced by the One Legged Un-Wunder mention being hurt, broken, and scammed by people and our own emotions all day every day, in every day life. This is material that effs the mind not fixes it. NotM2 made the mistake of utilizing the trademark rhetoric. Go be pissy and play hopscotch on your one leg. Lock your followers out of meditation to teach them s'more lessons.

I'm just making it a little side project of mine that your wish for your own little JamesTown doesn't become a reality.

Date: November 01, 2010 06:46AM

Almost forgot, since I'm so unsubstantiated I'm sure people will understand where I'm comming from when I publish the years of correspondence we shared. It'll make for a pretty revealing read. I don't mind my old personal crap being put there, but your techniques should be studied and understood. A Mr. Columbia University college professor of Psychology friend of mine is going over and analyzing each sentence and response we shared together buddy, he's already found some of your greatest hits. None of this is a conspiracy, you told me yourself:

"Cults don't exist, people get what they truly want"

Remember? When I'd asked about scientology and you stayed very tight lipped. It's not a conspiracy you're the only who conspired against me.

No one else would even bother James, see I finally got you to respond me even though you're pretending to be someone else. I guess one of your false personalities is running amok, eh?

Someone, anyone, could so easily read just one of your above paragraphs then click over to your Xanga, or other sites, listen to your audio, and see the remarkable resemblance you're doing yourself no favors. Leave this conspiracy haven alone. I know you came here to offer the counterpoint to the casual surfer who would end up googling your BS in the future, but you're falling apart.

I'm sure you've preplanned your counter-strike, SO LETS HEAR IT! "OH, this NotM guy is REALLY paranoid, see he thinks I'm this guy he's sooo scared by?!?"

Even if this wasn't in fact, YOU raising these 10 jumbo RED FLAGS with the apologetics, you're just as bad as who you're claiming not to be. You are him, in essence, in script, in purpose, in everything that defines you since you came here, copied my SN, and started posting.
see, I still love those comma's. '''''''''''

Check you're mail.

Posted by: eugene ()
Date: November 27, 2010 05:26AM

@NotM: How is it exactly that he damaged you? You haven't provided any evidence. So far it's just name calling. We call that slander over here in the UK and it's illegal.
I've googled 'signs of a cult', 'how to recognize a cult' and read so much more about Cults. What you have written here just doesn't add up. Just curious as to what exactly you experienced with this man. Please put us out of our misery....

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.