Current Page: 2 of 4
the bare breasts of the female Rama/Lenz students
Posted by: lilygirl ()
Date: February 19, 2005 12:35AM

Hi,

If you'll follow this link and read the exerpt from the book Captive Hearts, you'll understand why people become cult leaders when they have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) or are actual psychopaths.

Here's the link:
[www.dannyhaszard.com]

Also, I have an absolutely terrific article about dealing with Manipulative BPD people, such as a narcissistic cult leader (or loved one) It's helped me so much. It explains how they turn the tables on people who are legitimately questioning them, objecting to being coerced, manipulated, etc. They know how to emotionally manipulate until the victim feels guilty and they turn themselves into "victims" to put an end to the behaviors or questions they don't like. The article helps you deal with those manipulations, recognize them, etc.

I don't see a way to download an article here. But if anyone's interested, just reply to this post and I'll copy and paste it. It's not that long.

I have to give credit where credit is due...I've gotten so many of my stellar sources from folks here on the Rick Ross boards and in other forums. They've made my research so much easier. Here's to the fellow warriors! :o
Best, Lil

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LenO ()
Date: February 19, 2005 02:32PM

Dear Lilygirl,

I would very much like to obtain a copy of the article you mention about how to handle a manipulative BPD people. I am trying to write something similar currently. Thank you - LenO

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 20, 2005 05:35AM

Me too. Would love to read it.

Hope

Posted by: Toni ()
Date: February 20, 2005 05:55AM

Per corboy's suggestion,

www.bpdcentral.com

The organization is designed to help those who are have someone in their life with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Apparently dealing with a cult member is much like dealing with a BPD person, as the cult member goes in-and-out of the cult persona.

Also, check out Rick Ross' DVD on controlling abusive relationships. Also has excellent references at the end of the DVD.

Also, Rick's recommended reading list.

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: February 20, 2005 07:09AM

Where is the link to Ricks DVD?
Its about cults right?

If so, if i can get the link, and the price and ordering info, and some 3rd party REVIEWS about it, then i will print that out and submit it to my library system.
The library will go and buy resources if that info is provided, if they think its useful. They usually get a number of copies.

People could do this in their cities, then when people search under "cult" at their library system, it will come up.

Coz

Date: February 20, 2005 07:14AM

It's about abusive relationships.. which essentially are one-on-one cultic manipulations. Rick addresses the individual seduction, promises, then broken, building up and putting down of a person in an individual psychologically manipulative relationship, same methodology of cultic recruitment, retention and fear of departure.

Chilling. and true, as we all know.

Would be an asset on any library system.

Knowledge is healing.

[www.culteducation.com]

Date: February 20, 2005 08:39AM

Dear Toni,

Maybe I'm a bit thick but I looked over the reading list you directed us to and couldn't find Rick Ross' DVD on managing manipulative relationships. Could you please help me out once more.

Thanks - LenO

Date: February 20, 2005 08:45AM

Dear Toni,

Oops. Sorry. Looked again and found it right at the top. Guess I really am a bit thick. Please disregard my last message.

Regards - LenO

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 20, 2005 12:03PM

LenO,I think it might be the first entry, In The Name of Love....

Hope

Date: February 20, 2005 12:06PM

:D

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.