Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: (Murders in Sai Baba’s Bedroom) Basava Premanand
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 05, 2011 11:47PM

Looks like Sai Baba is on his deathbed.

[www.indianexpress.com]

Some very very strange comments from his followers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Sai Baba's devotees attack district collector
Date: April 06, 2011 12:06AM

Such a strange situation.
Here you have Sai Baba, to many eyes an obvious fraud.
And Sai Baba has done the standard "I Am God" showbiz act, telling people one day he will reach Samadhi, and float away into the ether, or whatever.

So here he is, an aging man, who's health is failing.
And his followers, who clearly do really believe he is "God" are confused and "praying" for him.
Someone points out, does "God" need prayers for health?
Its completely absurd.

But it shows just how bizarre these belief systems can seem to those on the outside of it. To those on the outside, you have a man, who's made a fortune doing a fake-Swami act for decades, who is nearing the end of his life.

And if Sai Baba survives, due to medical science, then be sure this will be used as his latest "miracle". When in fact, without medical science, he would now be dead.

Notice that Sai Baba doesn't use his fake miracle powers, and gets admitted to the best hospital money can buy.
And if Sai Baba dies, then they will concoct some story that he floated away into the ether.

Strange stuff.

Re: Sai Baba, fraud, fake, lies, and faith
Date: April 06, 2011 12:17AM

This comment is mind-blowing. It seems Sai Baba told people he would live probably forever, since he's God. And this one follower had a moment of clarity, that in fact Sai Baba is a fake. Then bloop, back into the rabbit hole.
The human mind is an amazing thing.
When the truth is too shocking and painful, it will supply a convenient fiction.

---------------quote---------------
[www.indianexpress.com]
By: Suneesh | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 16:51:20 PM
Om Sri Sai Ram, I got shocked when i first heard this news. It was like a hard examination for my faith. I took some moments to regain my faith. I suppose that this is an examination of faith for all of his devotees. Be happy and remind yourself that Swami is not fake. What ever Swami told you about his life span is true. Do not doubt on this.This is the precious moment to win his grace. Hold on to your faith. My Swami cannot lie. He is the eternal truth. Jai Sai Ram. Everybody be happy. Be happy in the name of him, be happy in the name of his leelas... Om Sri Sai Ram... I love you Swami. You definitely are my naughty Kannan. How easy was it for you to fool others by a disease. ha ha h ah a ha ha ha.... i like this leela very much. Come on my dear.. give all examinations that you can give... i will win your grace.... bcoz as i loves you , you loves me too.. jai sai ram
------------------------------------

Date: April 06, 2011 12:20AM

oh, Sai Baba was supposed to live to 96, then reincarnate in 2030.
Sai Baba did accomplish one thing every cult Guru wants. He convince large groups of people that he was literally "God" and guiding the entire universe.
That is what these cultic Gurus want, to have their followers believe they are a God.
Sheer madness, but such is the human mind.

----------------------
By: harshmk | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 16:48:34 PM
I am moved by devotees' tears pouring in anxiety owing to swami's health...I salute such devotion where the faith is unstirred and intact even to see swami on ventilators like a common patient...One of the devotees is so firmed on the prediction that swami would live for 96 years and will reincarnate in 2030....great fith... Indeed, devotees are more capable in will power owing to great enery of their faiths than that of any godly figure...it's the power of devotion....may God keep their faith unstirred...

---------------
By: T.G. Srinivasa Murthy | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 16:44:11 PM
I met Bhagawan Sri Baba in 1972 through Late Dr. Gokak and had His BLESSINGS. He is the incarnation of ALMIGHTY. He is guiding this universe. I have full faith SWAMI will come out from this leela shortly. Since 3 months i am in USA and read many books on Swami. As He said, HE has neither Death nor Birth, since he is GOD himself. I pray at the LOTUS FEET for early darshan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 12:23AM by The Anticult.

Date: April 06, 2011 12:57AM

Some somewhat rare insight into the beliefs of true believers. The belief that the Guru is literally God, and the rationalizations to deflect from facts that conflict with those beliefs.
Sai Baba accomplished what most Gurus of all stripes want to accomplish, to make people believe they are some type of God.
Of course, now the new approach in the west is to say..."I am not a God", all the while implying they are a walk-in Spirit of some sort, which frankly amounts to the same thing.

[www.indianexpress.com]
------------------------------
Bhagavaan Sri Satya Sai Baba Is Living GOD

By: v ja---- | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:48:20 PM
Bhagavaan Sri Satya Sai Baba Is Living GOD, he has shown his leelas infinite times , Everything is at his will, He will live upto 96 years, as already predicted and would be born again in 2030 as Prema Sai, again in South India. The mother of the next avataar has already taken birth, So Devotees do not worry, Just Prey that he cures himself at the earliest, and starts giving Darshans again as usualAT parthi. JAI SAI RAM!
----------------------------
Ram | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:48:13 PM
Dear Swami, you are the guiding force for our life, you have done lot of miracles for us. We know that you can come out of this illness, within a fraction of seconds, you can do the miracles. Our prayers for your health. Swami, we need your dharshan soon. Keep us happy always, by coming out from this illness. Sairam, Sairam, Sairam.
-----------------------------------

mohan h-------- | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:47:46 PM
Jai Saima. Save the world with your divine presence

---------------------

Dipankar | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:45:12 PM
Please do the mahamrutyunjay jaap with complete devotion and submission for Baba's well being and request Him to relieve his devotees from worries and anxieties.We know that He can cure himself in a second and also that He is merely testing us.He has certainly taken the disease of some devotee upon himself and it is just one of His innumerable Leelas! Get Well Soon,BABA.Om Sri Sai Ram!!

--------------------

unnikrishnan--- | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:20:18 PM
oh swamy please come back and save us

--------------------

Arvind | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 15:11:50 PM
Divine God, I pray for you get instantly healed and be blessed with radiant health. You are the lord of the universe and support the entire creation. We need you dear Lord. Please stay with us in physical form for many, many, many more years. Jai Bolo Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba Ji Ki Jai!

---------------

venkat ------| Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 14:59:08 PM
i have full Faith that SWAMI will become hale and hearty . By going to hospital , he wants to tell us something which we ordinary mortal can not see/VISUALISE , Swami will definitely come n bless millions of his devotes across the world very soon .venkatraman,chennai/kakinada

-----------------------

Bithika | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 14:44:37 PM
Baba we all know that you can recover in a split of a second, you dont need any ventillations or doctors. you have save so many lives and blesses thousands of us. Bhagwan please recover fast and come back to us. We all need you immensely baba. you are both my baba and ma. you are there always for your devotees when we wanted your blessins. Baba please please please recover soon and i am sure each big or small devotee of yours are praying the same. You will have to listen to us and recover very fast. I love you dearly baba you are everyhitng to me. Love you lots

--------------------

subra | Tuesday , 5 Apr '11 13:51:15 PM
Bhagawan can never be understood by us. He works in mysterious ways. All I know is that as a devotee, my family and i have been blessed by HIM in so many ways. The world needs more good Godman like HIM.

-----------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 12:58AM by The Anticult.

Date: April 06, 2011 01:10AM

Unbelievable, right now, the Sai Baba org, is releasing press releases, some being posted as "news", which simply list his "charitable" works.

So clearly, someone else runs the Sai Baba Org, and they are already in full PR mode, to manufacture the myth of Sai Baba, in case he dies soon.

Re: Sathya Sai Baba, frauds, tricks, global cult research thread
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 06, 2011 01:17AM

They may keep the poor guy alive as long as possible, the way it was done to Francisco Franco.

Too many times, that is the grim outcome when someone has nothing but power and money and has connected his in and out breathing to a huge, money making mythology machine.

Date: April 06, 2011 01:24AM

(its the old routine...my Guru illness is due to taking on the disciples bad Karma.)

[www.hindustantimes.com]
------------------
Giridhar [
THAT HE IS GOD THERE IS NO DOUBT. HE MUST HAVE TAKEN THE PROBLEMS OF SOME OF HIS DEVOTEE. THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE HOSPITALISATION. HE WILL GET OK, THAT IS SURE. THE ONLY THING TO DO NOW IS TO CHANT FOR RESTORING HIS HEALTH. THIS IS OUR TEST. THE LORD MUST BE TESTING US, OUR DEDICATION. THIS DEFINITELY IS A TIME TO INTROSPECT
----------------------

Just as the mother cares for her child,similarly Bhagavan cares for the rest of the world,he must have taken a burden meant for someone else
----------------

Phanimeghana
He is God man - he is not using his powers for himself - the ultimate form of unselfish behaviour. If he so wishes he can use his divine powers and walkout of the hospital - he is just giving us all a lesson in unselfish behaviour - using our powers (health, wealth, education, contacts) for the good of all instead of focussing on hoarding material things just for us.

------------

Our Beloved Swami has taken over a devotee's illness in order to save the devotee. Swami will be back in good health once this task is done.This is a time of testing our faith in Swami.

-----------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 01:32AM by The Anticult.

Date: April 06, 2011 01:55AM

The fight for control of the Sai Baba empire and its millions has begun.

[robertpriddy.wordpress.com]
"his nephew Ratnakara (TIMES OF INDIA) is reportedly trying to take control of the Sathya Sai Central Trust and even to ‘step into Sai Baba’s shoes’! The Sathya Sai Central Trust has also reportedly obtained signatures from at least two of Sai Baba’s relatives (Deccan Chronicle)."

New Updates [www.saibaba-x.org.uk]

Re: Sathya Sai Baba, frauds, tricks, global cult research thread
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 06, 2011 05:21AM

Lets watch and see if some pliable, malleable person is identified (conveniently) as the next avatar.

For an overview of Sathya Sai Baba see

Brian Steele

[bdsteel.tripod.com]

Robert Priddy

[robertpriddy.wordpress.com]

Kevin Shepherd

[www.kevinrdshepherd.net]

Sad thing is that Satya Sai, who lived in obscene luxury and preyed on boys and young men, claimed to be the avatar of Sai Baba of Shirdi, a long deceased holy man who had been a Sufi, a devout Muslim and spoke Urdu.

Sai Baba practiced Islam and gave feast of meat and rice for followers at festivals, but he welcomed both Hindus and Muslims and would quote well known Hindu texts when talking with a Hindu disciple.

Shirdi was mostly Muslim during the old man's lifetime, but later, as its population became a Hindu majority, the deceased Sufi's tomb was adorned with tinsel, Hindu trappings and a statue of Shirdi Sai, something a devout Muslim would never have permitted.

Old Shirdi Sai wore the same ragged white robe and turban and would have been broken hearted to see what a grotesque paraody was made of his reputation by Satya Sai Baba.

(For reference read Unravelling the Enigma of Shirdi Sai Baba in the Light of Sufism)

[www.kevinrdshepherd.net]

[bird-publisher.com]

Current Page: 2 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.