Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Sathya Sai Baba, frauds, tricks, global cult research thread
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 18, 2011 07:02AM

The government wants to take it all over, for control of the assets, and to cover-up the corruption from many years past.

'Govt must take over Sai Trust'
[timesofindia.indiatimes.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 18, 2011 07:09AM

Saibaba devotees move court to know his condition [timesofindia.indiatimes.com]

[timesofindia.indiatimes.com]
siva (sydney)
21 hrs ago (06:49 AM)
dear non devotees swami appeared a devotee yesterday and said that he has left the mortal body for a short time to help some devotees in dire need one being my son and the doctors are keeping it going with artificial ventilation until he returns
-----------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2011 07:21AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 19, 2011 01:05AM

Here it is, folks Sathya Sai Baba and the Famous in Mumbai at a Darshan

(this is live footage)
[www.saibabaofindia.com]-
mumbai.htm

Read the text here and see the famous names.

Home

Video
In this video, camera focuses on Sonu Nigamaand other Vip's near the stage area, panorama shots of the arena filled with Sai devotees waiting for Swami's. Final and the best shot is of Swami's arrival in His car and coming up on the stage...

More videos from Swami's Mumbai visit below:

Also view Sonu Nigam sings Sainath tere hazaaron haath
in presence of our beloved Lord Sri Sathya Sai Nath -Click here

Sonu Nigam said "Its a privilege to perform in baba's presence. I am offering my sadhana to him in this fashion."

Video Sri Sathya Sai Baba gives darshan in Mumbai

Day 3 Hadshi Programme by the "Little Champs." These were children who had participated in a TV show which showcases their talent in vocal music and had achieved various levels of success in it. They had planned on singing Marathi devotionals and abhangs in the Divine Presence that day. Each of the five children moved to Swami and offering a rose to Him, bowed at His lotus

Leading playback singer Sonu Nigam presented a music programme before Baba along with his troupe for an hour. Nigam presented many popular songs including Sainath Tere Harazon Haath, Aisi lagi Lagan and Hari Ghadi Badal Rahi from the film Kal Ho Na Ho.

Spiritual Guru Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba was in Mumbai on a three-day visit from October 31 to November 2. Lakhs of devotees attended the various public darshans across the city.
The first public darshan was on October 31 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Goregaon (East), a northern suburb, which was attended by about 20,000 people.

Satya Saai Baba's followers and students from his institutions chant Vedas as his car enters the venue in Goregaon. Baba runs many educational institutions where free education is given to students from primary level to PhD.

Bharatiya Janata Party leader and fashion designer Shaina NC (left) at the event.

Percussionist Shivmani also came to see Baba in Mumbai.

Renowned santoor player Shiv Kumar Sharma, playback singer Hariharan and actor Salman Khan's sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri were among others who attended the two-hour event.

After the programme, Sonu Nigam paid his salutations to Baba, who materialised a gold ring and gave it to the singer.

On November 1, Baba presided over a convention titled 'Ethics and the world of finance' at his Mumbai base 'Dharmakshetra' in suburban mumbai. The convention was attended by Chief Minister Ashok Chavan, ICICI Bank Chairman KV Kamath, Chairman and MD of the Union Bank of India MV Nair, Kotak Bank's Vice Chairman and MD Uday Kotak and Gunit Chadha, the head of Deutsche Bank's India operations among others.

Later in the day, Baba gave public dar
shans at Jamboorie Maidan in Worli and at Brabourne Stadium in Churchgate.

Sonu Nigam's wife Madhurima and son wait for Baba's arrival.

Ashok Chavan played host to Baba in the afternoon at his official residence, while former state home minister Jayant Patil served dinner to the spirtual guru at his Peddar Road residence on November 1.

Chairman of the Tata Group Ratan Tata, Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh and family, Shiv Sena exceutive president Uddhav Thackeray's wife and son were among others who paid a visit to Baba at his base.

Photo credits: Images: Hitesh Harisinghani
[news.rediff.com]

(The Tatas are a Steel manufacturing dynasty who have been influential in Indian politics and economics for decades)

Date: April 19, 2011 01:10AM

In India power is not seen 'as' divine, power is experienced AS divine, period.

There is no way to imagine corrupt power or legitimate power. Power just IS.

One has to have had a thorough education along Western and humanistic lines tobe able to remove oneself from such conditioning.

IMO, anyone lucky enough to be born into a functional participatory democracy risks being turned into the cognitive equivalent of a feudal serf if one gets involved with Indian guru spirituality.

And this does no credit to Indian culture and anyone who accuses me of being disrespectful of India--you bet I am. All the nasty things Westerners did in India have been amply avenged by the so called godmen and women who came to the West and turned many promising young activists and scholars into melted mind idiots.

So, the karmic scales now balance out, and its sad as hell all around.

Date: April 19, 2011 04:01AM

Amazing how the powerful of the country were is Sai Baba's pocket, or maybe it was the other way around? But they are all interlinked in the game, so that is why they will work so hard to cover-up all the Sai Baba corruption.

One interesting thing. At the beginning, the news article comments were from Sai Baba followers and fanatics, as shown in this thread.

Now its almost totally sarcastic critics of Sai Baba, with a few Sai Baba followers. [timesofindia.indiatimes.com]
The comments by critics are very harsh and accurate, about the scams, why can't "God" save himself, sexual abuses against boys, etc. Nothing like that ever gets printed in the Indian media, there are no critical commentaries of Sai Baba by a newspaper.
So perhaps the only outlet, is for citizens of India to criticize these fake godmen in internet comments, as its not allowed anywhere else?

And the newspaper has made the choice to not delete all those critical comments. So perhaps that is the first breakthrough against these fake Indian Baba's by some of the citizens? [timesofindia.indiatimes.com]

Date: April 19, 2011 09:23AM

Other gurus will fill in the gap.

Ammachi (The hugger)

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Art of Living)

Jaggi Vashav (Isha Yoga)

And perhaps competing avatars of SSB will appear and proliferate and each will have a retinue of thugs and have gang wars where followers will beat each other up and compete for the paise.

Posted by: TelliTazziTizz ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:10PM

Somewhere amongst the 'predictions' there is supposed to be a third incarnation Prima Sai ? due to appear in a few years. No news on that yet but obviously a line for the SSB Trust to follow and come up with a 'miraculous' find to continue the fakery.
Seems like SSB is being artificially kept alive to suit the greedy and corrupt whilst they work out who gets what, get past gains well hidden away and work out a great finalé story for the followers / devotees.
They can then switch him off when they are good and ready - no chance of any credible true medical reports coming out. I am sure that there will be a multitude of conspiracy style theories after the event.
The whole SSB thing is on such a massive scale, it is amazing how many people from all walks of life and nationalities have been sucked into this over the years, thousands wasting years of their time and money too.
Good luck to those who saw the light and escaped relatively unscathed.
Blesssss you all

Posted by: walter1963 ()
Date: April 20, 2011 08:18AM

corboy

One has to have had a thorough education along Western and humanistic lines tobe able to remove oneself from such conditioning.

IMO, anyone lucky enough to be born into a functional participatory democracy risks being turned into the cognitive equivalent of a feudal serf if one gets involved with Indian guru spirituality.

And this does no credit to Indian culture and anyone who accuses me of being disrespectful of India--you bet I am. All the nasty things Westerners did in India have been amply avenged by the so called godmen and women who came to the West and turned many promising young activists and scholars into melted mind idiots.

Yep, it is a good thing to stay away from. Heck I can't think of one in the U.S. that is even legit or has a blemish free record. The Yoga scene for example seems to be filled with disgraced Hindu gurus and their idiot western lackies. Then there are dangerous secular jackals like Shivea Rae who rake in the bucks and wreck peoples bodies in the process.

As a rule, you never give your mind and personal power over to some Asian or Western miscreant just because he promises you "enlightenment", "kundalini", or "no self" if you stick with him. All you'll get is a inability to function in the real world, lose your friends, family personal wealth and even your health.

Ironically Idries Shah nailed Hindu spirituality in one of his stories.(yes even a stopped clock is right every so often) in one of his stories.

It goes somewhat like this:

"One a day a young Hindu man comes up to gate of a walled off Ashram and ask's the guard there why he can't go in, the guard replied "my dear young man the gate and walls are there to protect from what's inside the Ashram".

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: April 20, 2011 01:51PM

corboy

One has to have had a thorough education along Western and humanistic lines to be able to remove oneself from such conditioning.

I endorse corboy's comment 100%

Posted by: PaperbackReader ()
Date: April 20, 2011 03:26PM

The Anticult
In the west, they had these HUGE life-size photo cut-outs of Sai Baba at satsang, with the orange suit and big hair. Years later you still remember it.
Brilliant use of media.

When I lived in Harrow, North London, many of the local shops run by members of the Asian community would have pictures of Sai Baba by the checkout. I didn't know who he was at the time, but I distinctly remember his image. I just presumed he was a "guru", without thinking of anything beyond that. But I did notice that his image turned up all over the place there. This was over ten years ago, and I still remember.

I've now seen the youtube videos exposing his tricks, and I'm amazed that people fall for it. Even if there hadn't been commentary and circles around the giveaway hand actions, I think I'd be able to spot what he was doing.

It's a good thing a properly skilled magician like Derren Brown hasn't decided to be a cult leader. Imagine how much better he'd be able to fool people.

Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.