Current Page: 30 of 45
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 05, 2013 05:40AM

Dabcult,

Did you bother to contact Diddly before you posted about her sex life in public, or was the Guru's approval enough? You're acting as her agent at this point as far as I'm concerned. Wittingly or otherwise.

It's not at all surprising, however, that this perfect, ethical, guru would talk about the details of one of her student's sex lives with a perfect stranger.

[Moderator note: Dabcult was subsequently banned from this thread for rule violations and his posts were deleted.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:30PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 05, 2013 06:32AM

Dabcult,

You didn't just say "Guru G shared very inappropriate information with me". You posted that exact same inappropriate information for the world to see. And you admit the Guru asked you to? I fully admit it does make the guru look bad, but like I said earlier, the ends to not justify the means and I think you know full well you could have accomplished the same ends without doing what you did. So why didn't you? Why didn't you mention your intent when you posted the letter, if that was truly your intent. I see you only acknowledging it as unethical after I pointed it out. An unethical action that would not have been possible without you, I might add.

[Moderator note: Dabcult was subsequently banned from this thread for rule violations and his posts were deleted.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:31PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Icarus ()
Date: July 05, 2013 06:37AM

Folks - The moderation practices on this thread have been arbitrary. That Dabcult has been allowed to post the harrassing, taunting and even humiliating things he's posted about Holly is outrageous. Where is the moderator?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:31PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: July 05, 2013 06:52AM

Dabcult; it was Diddlys personal information, not Swami G's.

I don't know if you have ever read what the ethical standards for licensed counselors are.
You might find it enlightening to do so. You might also be interested in checking out what the likely consequences might have been, for a licensed mental health counselor who released or repeated confidential information.

One way imo that going only to licensed counselors protects people who hand over money for services.

By the way, it seems that codes of ethics also exist for hypnotherapists that protect client confidentiality.
Most people need some guidance on what the ethics of counseling are.
It prevents basically good people from getting into situations like this where they present someone elses confidential info without permission and don't seem to realize where an ethical code might have helped them to decide not to.

Diddly; please don't be scared off by this. And if it is bothering you, you might want to email Mr Ross about it.

Dabcult; a religious belief in kundalini, eating meat and celibacy worry me not at all. Plenty of room for all kinds of religious beliefs.
In my opinion though, things like disclosing the sex life of a former devotee is, however, worrying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:32PM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 05, 2013 08:03AM

Dabcult - By republishing Holly's private family information, you are not only aggravating the harm done by Swami G but you also have opened yourself up to legal liability through an invasion of privacy lawsuit (for public disclosure of private facts). You appear to think that you are doing good here and somehow helping Holly but you're actually doing great harm. Before telling others to "shut up," you might want to consider the consequences (intended and unintended) of your actions and words here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:32PM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 05, 2013 08:35AM

Dear Moderator - None of my recent posts have made it to the thread. Yet you continue to allow dabcult to post harassing and humiliating messages against Holly Holm - a victim. What is going on here? I'm at a loss.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: July 05, 2013 09:32AM

Dabcult; you are anonymous. I am anonymous.I have never seen your real name used on this board ever.SO perhaps neither of us should be scolding people for not giving out their personal history attached to their real world name?
Neither of us have done so.
If Diddly chooses to do this, she is a brave wonderful woman and I will support her as best I can. But other people outing her sexual history while staying anonymous themselves and saying it is for her own good ( with perhaps a subtle underlying subtext, , whether or not meant to be implied, that there is the possibility that lots more personal stuff will be posted if she does not shut up and get off this thread;( Haven't you told her to basically put up or shut up, wanting her specific personal history??) Well that is not supportive.
Honestly, imo you come across as a Swami G supporter trying to pretend not to be, while doing your best to make Diddly go away.
I may be wrong, but that is how I'm reading it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 08:33PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:16AM

I am filling in as volunteer moderator for the holiday.

I have removed two of dabcults posts and have sent them to Mr Ross by PM for his assessment.

No one on this board is under any obligation to answer questions.

And the only private information someone should post is their own stuff.

Date: July 05, 2013 12:04PM

Bravo, Corboy. Thank you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 05, 2013 08:40PM

To whom it may concern:

Dabacult's posts on this thread have been deleted.

Dabacult has lost his pre-approved status at this message board. All posts by Dabacult will now be moderated before they appear anywhere on this message board.

Breaking the rules and ignoring warnings at this message board have consequences.

If there is a Dabacult post that was missed and/or anyone receives unwanted private messages from Dabacult please let me know.

The next step in response to any further problems by Dabacult will result in him being be banned from this message board.

I am sorry it took me so long to respond. I am working out of town and was in flight for quite a few hours and unable moderate, post and review private messages.

Current Page: 30 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.