Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Anastasia- Ringing Cedars of Russia
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 22, 2012 05:14AM

Research resource:

THE EARTH - Online Monthly Newspaper of the
"Ringing Cedars" movement.

Interview with Vladimir Megre

(Includes a recipe for cedar (pine nut) cookies. )

[www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org]

Articles on Anthroposophy (waldorf, biodynamics also noted)

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22cedars+of+russia%22+%22spit%22+%22seeds%22&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&source=hp&gbv=1&btnG=Search

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars ...Next up, go suck on some seeds, and then don't water them for three days. ...
Cedars website and buy the dvd sets on how to mix your spit with the seeds. ....
book, "The Ringing Cedars of Russia", scheduled for release on 18 May 2005.
www.amazon.com/Anastasia-The-Ringing-Cedars.../0980181208 - 167k - Cached - Similar pages

Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars, Book 1): Vladimir Megre, Leonid, Dr ...The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars, Book 2) by Vladimir Megre
..... Cedars website and buy the dvd sets on how to mix your spit with the seeds.
www.amazon.com/Anastasia-Ringing-Cedars-Book.../0980181208 - 279k - Cached - Similar pages

July, 2008 - Ringing Cedars of RussiaSucking on seeds, watering their feet part of family's ... son Aidan spit in a cup to
prime the seeds.
www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org/.../ringing-cedars-conference-turkey-vladimir -megre-2008-jul.html - 454k - Cached - Similar pages

Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars of Russia - Raise Your VibrationJun 12, 2012 ... Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars of Russia: Fact of Fiction? ... tribes also "spit"
on their seeds and into the planting hole for similar reasons.
www.yourvibration.com/.../anastasia-ringing-cedars-russia/ - 64k - Cached - Similar pages

anastasiya "the ringing cedars of russia"from Mother Nature: the Ringing Cedars of Russia, and Anastasiya, a modern
day shaman from the ...... seeds have already sprouted a lot, one can see tiny
sprouts. She took one .... fingers and the toes of your bare feet and after that spit
into it.
www.bunkahle.com/Anastasia/V_Megre_Anastasiya_Book_1.pdf - Similar pages

Alchemy Book Suggestion: 'The Ringing Cedars of Russia' - FacebookAlchemy Book Suggestion: 'The Ringing Cedars of Russia' by Vladimir ... She
gives very simple instructions on how to plant your own personal healing garden,
imbuing the seeds and the soil with ... your bare feet and after that spit into it.
www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=321436864618410&_fb...1 - Similar pages

The Secret of Gardening ;-) [Archive] - Old Project Avalon Forum ...For those of you who haven't read the Ringing Cedars of Russia books yet, I'd ...
another "belief"... but hey, I spit on my seeds just the other day.
projectavalon.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-13152.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Anastasia - Love for Lifefor over 30 years I found Anastasia — The Ringing Cedars of Russia a grand
journey into wonder ...... unrolling a cheesecloth in which she was soaking
cucumber seeds. The seeds .... and the toes of your bare feet and after that spit
into it.
loveforlife.com.au/files/7743129-ANASTASIA-Vladimir-Megre.pdf - - Cached - Similar pages

The Ringing Cedars Series, Book 5 - David Icke's Official ForumsBook 2: The Ringing Cedars of Russia ... Read a quick review of To Spit Against
the Wind — A Novel about the Turbulent Life and .... imbuing the seeds and the
soil with information about yourself and any diseases you may ...
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16864 - 158k - Cached - Similar pages

tBlog - The Red PillThe Ringing Cedars of Russia, The Entire Collection from The Pirate Bay · The
Ringing Cedars of ...... Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their
hearts ..... Children should spit and rinse throrougly after brushing. Ingerdients:
Water ...
gbcobber.tblog.com/ - 112k - Cached - Similar pages

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Some of my friends are into this book series and told me to read it because I live on a farm. I interact with nature spirits and facilitate healing for other people and am really into the Woo Woo, just to give you my credentials.

That being said, this book is awful. The author himself tipped me off to his scam when he writes about the healing properties of pine nuts. So I went to his website and sure enough he is selling pine nut oil for $25. oo 3.5 oz. The author's writing style is style-less. He comes off as a womanizer out to make money.

Anastasia's character is a completely different story. She comes off as arrogant, not magical or even spiritual.
Anastasia is all into telling us what is good and bad. How can you be enlightened when you see in black and white?
Anastasia is all about telling you what is Right. I am not looking for a preacher, are you?
Personally I felt like I was at a cult meeting. And if you really want to be healthy, you'll buy all the Siberian Cedar products available at the author's website.

If you want to know what is True, Go Meditate! It is that simple, you don't need a book to figure out your own Soul.

Anastasia talks often about the 'dark forces' and what They do to screw up humanity [sounds like the devil's influence to me (sarcasm)]. If she knows everything at once, as is claimed, then why doesn't she specifically expose these Dark Forces? I am sure all the conspiracy theorists out there would love to know who THEY really are (I guess we have to leave that to David Icke).

She also talks about how women shouldn't dress in revealing clothing. Even though she runs around in a sheer slip or just plain nude in front of a man she just met and then has sex with him so they will have a son together. I am not kidding. Women who are concerned with their appearance and have sex for reasons other than procreation will never be happy according to Anastasia. Seriously, did I just go to a fundamentalist church?

Next up, go suck on some seeds, and then don't water them for three days. Good luck with that. Apparently,you have to do this with your garden seeds or they won't 'know' you enough to heal you. Oh, also, go to the Ringing Cedars website and buy the dvd sets on how to mix your spit with the seeds. Go ahead, spend more money.

Plant spirits always want to help, they just need to be asked. All you have to do is call the spirit of the plant that you are sowing and ask it for guidance. Being quiet in your mind will lead to you to YOUR truth.

If you must read a book on the subject of gardening, Peralandra's Garden Workbook is much more informative than this poorly written novel.

Some people like to be told what do to and to think, its easier than actually finding the still point inside of yourself that leads you right to your own Soul.

The official website for the English translations [...], which has a lot more information on what the books are about, and many more embarrassingly gushy reviews. I seriously can't help it people. I know it sounds goofy but... How else do I describe a book that completely changes your life for the better? Wouldn't YOU gush in your description of it?

As for the people who sniff and sneer and poo-poo it as fake: I could say many angry words at them, for similar reasons to why I would yell at someone who had just insulted my mother, but it's not worth my energy, and they are entitled to there opinions. Read the books for yourself, and come to your own damn conclusions, don't accept your opinions second-hand.

Myself, I had my doubts as I started reading, but eventually, the quality of the "story" and insights, the effect it had on me, and the prophetic nature of Anastasia's declarations, not to mention the shear volume of the work and number of details touching real people and places that could not be faked, ended up dispelling my doubts. Though whether I believe she exists or not, the wisdom in the books rings true nonetheless. Also, they have a 2nd edition of the English translation out now that has non-weird covers (I personally like the old covers, but they do get strange looks) and some word changes to try and make the translation more accurate

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 22, 2012 05:31AM

Some persons who are drawn to the Megre/Anastasia material seem to appreciate elements of Waldorf or Anthroposophy.

[www.google.com]

waldorf-critics : Message: [wc] Re: Anastasia and Waldorf?Jan 20, 2010 ... craziest parts of Anthroposophy. I don't think you ... Have heard from a friend that
at her Waldorf school Anastasia books are being welcomed for ... Ringing Cedars
sounds to me like warmed over Jane Roberts/Seth, Michael, ...
groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorf-critics/message/13195 - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

What Is Anthroposophy?; 3 Lectures by Rudolf Steiner, July 20-22 ...What Steiner did and taught is, from this point of view, Anthroposophy. ... In brief,
anthroposophy refers to the wisdom (sophia) of the full human being (anthropos).
...... Divine comes presently to the fore in the Russian recluse, Anastasia, and is
expressed best in this book, Co-Creation, Book 4 of the Ringing Cedars Series.
www.doyletics.com/arj/whatisa.htm - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Developing our Etheric for Earth Evolution - Anastasia and Steiner ...Aug 17, 2011... Cedars right after I finished studying Anthroposophy and Education at ... a bit of
Anthroposophy (informally) and have really taken to waldorf ...
ringingcedars.ning.com/xn/detail/2975522:Comment:136770?xg_source... - Similar pages

Developing our Etheric for Earth Evolution - Anastasia and Steiner ...Aug 18, 2011... Ringing Cedars right after I finished studying Anthroposophy and Education ...
Developing our Etheric for Earth Evolution - Anastasia and Steiner linked ..... a bit
of Anthroposophy (informally) and have really taken to waldorf ...
ringingcedars.ning.com/xn/detail/2975522:Comment:142827?xg_source... - Similar pages

School of Spiritual Science -Anthroposophy is a great reference for ...Aug 8, 2011 ... This is the art of Waldorf pedagogy. ... Tags: anastasia, anthroposophy,
biodynamics, cedars, homeschool, ringing, school, science, spiritual, ...
ringingcedars.ning.com/xn/detail/2975522:Topic:128769?xg_source... - Similar pages

Anastasia - Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR) - International ...Anastasia. ·. Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC). ·. Ancient
Hungarian Church. ·. Ancient Hungarian Taltos Church. ·. Anthroposophical
Society ...
www.thecenters.org/searchgroups.aspx?groupid=73 - 168k - Cached - Similar pages

July, 2008 - Ringing Cedars of RussiaShort Video: No Childhood Left Behind: Waldorf Schools Today; .... But Anastasia
possesses some mysterious abilities and knowledge of the primogenitors. ...... the
founder of anthroposophy, a philosophy with a spiritually-based world view.
www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org/.../ringing-cedars-conference-turkey-vladimir -megre-2008-jul.html - 454k - Cached - Similar pages

New Earth Destiny. www.russiananastasia.com - YouTube
... school a Waldorf inspired school? Maybe not an official Waldorf school, but based on the ...
3 min -
[www.youtube.com]

Blog Archive - LILIBLOG: News & notes from the LILIPOH staff ...Jan 27, 2008 ... Anthroposophical Aspects of Diabetes Treatment · Reversing Diabetes .... Green
Meadow Waldorf School .... Ringing Cedars Press ... of Vladimir Megre's
encounter with Anastasia, a fairy-like woman living in remote Siberia.
www.lilipoh.com/liliblog/index.aspx?Year=2008&Month=1 - 291k - Cached - Similar pages

Groups - Community Health Meetup Groups - MeetupWaldorf in Indy ... In this group everybody who is interested in Waldorf can meet.
... ranging from playgroups, craft workshops to Anthroposophy study circles, as
well as occasional field trips to .... Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars
Chicagoland ...
community-health.meetup.com/cities/us/in/lafayette/ - 138k - Cached - Similar pages

Date: December 22, 2012 05:44AM

child rearing to gardening, from adventure to the meaning of human life, from megalithic science to breastfeeding, and from sex relationships to the meaning of food,

Makes sense that persons who like this material might find themselves becoming intersted in Anthroposophy. Both seem to be highly comprehensive, closed systems that cover seemly all important domains in life--the cosmos, childrearing, schooling, gardening.

However, Steiner had a good twenty years to refine his approach and by the time he died, in the 1920s, he had given instructions for the best way to do everything - from childrearing, teaching, architecture, and (kid you not) print font.

by Vladimir Megré
The Book of Kin (The Ringing Cedars, #6) 4.54 of 5 stars 4.54 · rating details · 54 ratings · 3 reviews

In 1994 a Siberian elder told Vladimir Megre a fascinating story about the "ringing cedars" - trees respected from the Biblical times for their power to re-connect Man with the Divine. The elder told him where such a ringing cedar was growing in the taiga. Vladimir Megre set out on an expedition to find it. But his encounter with the elder's granddaughter Anastasia transformed him so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and wrote a book about the spiritual insights she shared with him. What happened next thrilled and inspired millions!

With no advertisement other than word of mouth, the Ringing Cedars books have sold over 10 million copies in Russian alone and have been translated into 20 languages, making Vladimir Megre one of Russia's most widely read authors.

Inspired by the Ringing Cedars, thousands of people are now planting trees, changing their lifestyle and, in search for a spiritual re-connection with the Earth, relocating to new ecovillages that are sprouting all over Russia and beyond.

Thousands of readers felt a huge creative upsurge and started writing poetry and songs. Today these books, which read like a fascinating novel, have an authenticity of a documentary account and present spiritual insights of incredible depth are believed to be a most significant masterpiece of Russian literature and one of the most important revelations in the history of humanity.

Spanning dozens of subjects from child rearing to gardening, from adventure to the meaning of human life, from megalithic science to breastfeeding, and from sex relationships to the meaning of food, they present an incredibly beautiful and equally practical vision of humanity's spiritual connection to Nature that helps us understand ourselves and heal our Earth.

"THE BOOK OF KIN" HIGHLIGHTS: Does the way we educate children help them become independent, happy individuals? If not, what is an alternative? What is the real history of humankind, which none of the historians ever uncovered?(less)
Paperback, 246 pages
Published March 30th 2007 by Ringing Cedars Press (first published January 1st 2002)

Date: December 22, 2012 10:54PM

"Imagine if I could give this to my grandparents and heal them of their afflictions."

What NATURAL force is soley responsible for the degradation of humanity?

Roger @ 5:52 pm
That's true about the Anastasia books. Good so long as one understands they're a work of fiction.

Roger

January 9, 2010
(name omittd)@ 3:50 am
Who says Anastasia is fiction. I have read all the books and I really see that Anastasia is alive and lives as a shaman. She lives in a cold place but she is so intune with the divine which is the highest form of health that she stays warm. Shaman abilities are not new. Carlos Castenedus has written many books of the mystry of living on the other side of eternity. LIfe is full of mystery.

January 11, 2010
Charles @ 11:36 am
Hi Roger,

Interesting video…The message regarding the use of fire and its role in facilitating our separation from nature is a good and interesting model and in light of this model attempting to do the "best we can" with the compromises that are necessary relative to this model i.e. for most of us to live in this society…i.e. with all its implications…i.e. to do our best to eat more raw food, commune with nature e.g. go for walks, get more exercise etc…and perhaps meditation might be considered another way of helping to compensate for our daily separation from nature (finding peace and quiet moments etc.).

Charles

Roger @ 12:50 pm
Terri regarding the Anastasia books.

I don't believe it's a work of fiction necessarily because of the incredible claims of what she does. For I believe just about anything is possible for a human being fully aware of his or her own Divinity.

My first website is superbeing.com and that is what I believe we all are. We have incredible powers that most of us have never even thought of being possible. I myself am in the process of trying to realize as many of these as possible.

But I think you can easily prove the veracity of this series of books to yourself by ordering some of the products that the author sells through his company.

For instance, if you read the first book, (that's all I read, you'll remember about the Ringing Cedar tree and that anyone who would wear such a piece of wood around their neck would have no illnesses and basically be forever young.

Well they sell pieces of ringing cedar wood. And guess what, I found it doesn't do a thing. If this really worked you'd find thousands of people who read that book who don't age and who have no illnesses whatsoever just because they're wearing a piece of so called "ringing" cedar wood on their body.

I guess they realized they went too far in their scam when they were claiming to sell genuine "ringing" cedar wood pendants and too many people started to figure it out.

I just went back to the same site and they still sell the wood but no longer claim it's Ringing Cedar but just cedar.

They claim this: RingingCedarsOfRussia (dot) org is the official representative of
the RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA. And they sell all of the Anastasia books.

Then if you go to the authors website vladimirmegre (dot) com you see this:

All of the above material is used by permission of [www.RingingCedarsofRussia] (dot) org

Copyright [www.RingingCedarsofRussia] (dot) org

The sites have the same banners and similar layout and so this must be an official representative website of the author.

There are other reasons I know the book is not true. I've forgotten the details now since I read it long ago.

So please consider if it's truthful or just a clever way to extract money from innocent and gullible people. Heck they tricked me enough into buying the first book and buying "ringing" cedar wood pendant and some ringing cedar nuts which were also supposed to have incredible healing and anti-aging properties.

Of course, I wanted to test this out and see if it would work and be helpful for me and my friends and family members. Imagine if I could give this to my grandparents and heal all of their afflictions.

Sadly that was not to be.

There certainly is no hard proof of her existence. All I remember seeing was a picture of her. Could have been a picture of anyone.

She hasn't performed any of these miracles in public. Though that by itself would not be enough for me to disbelieve the story.

Decide for yourself. Do some critical thinking, not just dismissing because you don't think such things are possible "from your level of understanding" but look to any way which you can prove or disprove what they're really saying in the books.

Unfortunately I came to the conclusion that this series of books is a scam.

Reply \
May 11, 2011
Lafunk @ 4:11 am
I have recently read that the author of those books (Megre)spent two years in court being exposed for fraud because he made those stories up. I also met a man who emailed those involved in writing the books and wanted to go to this place in Siberia where the trees are. They kept in very close contact until he got thre and - surprise, surprise, they stopped emialing him. Guess they realised he was serious when he said "hallo-I'm in Russia now."

Leave a Comment

Date: December 22, 2012 11:03PM

[webcache.googleusercontent.com] view Anastasia
Product no.: 978-0-9801812-0-3
The story of entrepreneur Vladimir Megre's trade trip to the Siberian taiga in 1995, where he witnessed incredible spiritual phenomena connected with sacred ''ringing cedar'' trees.

Product is in stock
$15.95

Add to shopping list
Recommend product
Be the first to rate this product

Additional product information
Publisher's Synopsis He spent three days with a woman named Anastasia who shared with him her unique outlook on subjects as diverse as gardening, child-rearing, healing, Nature, sexuality, religion and more. This wilderness experience transformed Vladimir so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and, penniless, went to Moscow to fulfill Anastasia's request and write a book about the spiritual insights she so generously shared with him.

True to her promise this life-changing book, once written, has become an international best-seller and has touched hearts of millions of people world-wide.

Reviews "In 1998 Olga Stukova, founder and director of the Rerikh Theosophy Society and leader of an Anastasia club in St. Petersburg, was asked by a 'major publisher' to write a book describing her own perspective on the Anastasia phenomenon. In December 1991 Vladimir Megre sued Stukova for plagiarism. In the course of this lawsuit (which lasted about 2 years) Megre was forced to admit that his stories about Anastasia are fictitious.

This confession stirred much turmoil among Megre’s followers — some of them even summoned him to repent and retract his statement. In her defense, Stukova claimed that Megre himself had plagiarized most of his ideas from books by an obscure psychic healer named Olga Guz. She went on to support her statement from the actual publications. Stukova finally won the lawsuit, but Olga Guz also used this unexpected publicity to claim that she, in fact, is the real Anastasia." ~The Centers for Apologetics Research

Excerpt "These very micro-organisms are the motion power of a flying saucer. They look like brain micro cells. Only functionally, they are narrowly directed. Their only function is a motive one. They perform it to the peak of perfection. They are under the outside layer of a flying saucer's cover and occupy the space in between its double walls. The space between the walls is approximately three centimeters. The upper and bottom surfaces of the outer walls are porous, with micro holes. Through these holes the microorganisms absorb air and in this way they create a vacuum around a saucer.

The tiny air jets become solid before they get in touch with a saucer's surface. As soon as they go through these micro-organisms they turn into tiny balls. Then these balls start to grow, getting enlarged and reach approximately 0.5 centimeter in diameter. After that they get softer and roll from the space they had occupied in-between the walls down into the bottom part of a saucer and there they get changed again into gaseous substances. One can eat them before they get decay
”.

“What are these bacteria eating up in the vacuum?”

“In the Universe an absolute vacuum doesn't exist”.

“What are a flying saucer's walls made of?”

“They are grown”.

Biography With no advertisement other than word of mouth, books of the Ringing Cedars Series have sold over 10 million copies in Russia alone and have been translated into 20 languages, making Vladimir Megre one of Russia’s most widely read authors.

Inspired by the Ringing Cedars, thousands of people are now planting trees, changing their lifestyle and, in search for a spiritual re-connection with the Earth, relocating to new eco-villages sprouting all over Russia and beyond.

Author Megre, Vladimir
Book Type Trade Paperback
Page Count 236 pp.
Publisher Ringing Cedars Press 2008
Series Ringing Cedars Series

Browse these categories as well: Visionary Fiction, Ecology and the Gaia Hypothesis, Metaphysics, Symbolism and Esoterica, Noteworthy Releases 2008
We also recommend

Date: December 22, 2012 11:28PM

The Reirik Theosophical Society does exist and has a contact address. And Olga Stukova is still there.

Rerikh Theosophical SocietyLeader: Stukova, Olga Address: 191025, St. Petersburg, Box 213. Contacts:
Stukova, Olga, tel. +7 (812) 164 3043. Registration date: Number of members: ...
spb.org.ru/eco/eng/r3.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Olga Guz

Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars"There are people (Olga Guz from Barnaul, academician MP Shchetinin of
Gelendzhik - its School of Joy, based on the same ideas outlined B.
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?585-Anastasia-and... - 144k - Cached - Similar pages

Default Re: Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars
Quote Posted by Niobe (here)
I just found out about these books yesterday and ordered Anastasia- can't wait to get it!
Please remember this is a forum about finding out the truth and dispelling long cherished myths....

I am not trying to discourage you from reading them but you might want to know that after a number of red flags that came up for me - I spent many months off and on researching this stuff. I found some things very interesting - and if you connect the dots - naked blond babe - a failing business man - naked blond babe - Russian Siberia - naked blond babe (getting my point here ? - not to mention any good Russian will tell you (I did ask) anything out of Siberia has to be questioned as it is the land of well - scams / like Odessa, and combined with the idea that the best way to get rich is to create a religion (with a naked blond babe, with magical powers - that likes frolicking in the woods and having sex with no attachments) as the focal point .... well you get my meaning.

Seriously this has male mid life crisis fantasy written all over it.... sorry guys but 'Bleached' brown roots on a earth goddess - first red flag!

Anyways I was not alone in that assessment and started digging - I found a Russian website and the google translation make's it difficult to read - But if you get through it you'll see where all his material came from.

But basically in a nutshell what I found was - he took another member to court suing her for plagiarism. She wrote a book about theosophy or something to that effect and referenced his work. Asked him for his blessing - He didn't like them, she mentioned 'Anastasia' so he tried to sue her. In the trial it came out that she accused him of actually being the plagiarist. Sighting Olga Gus's work - which is how I found this site

[translate.google.ca]

This page covers the basics of how it went.

Then this one over some of the plagiarism issues
[translate.google.com]

Olga is a long time psychic that wrote lot of poetry and had lots of people follow her work - she apparently met him and as a business man said he would try and get her first two manuscripts on the story of Anastasia published. And the rest is history...and the reason why the other 3 books are so different from the first 2 - she didn't write them.

As I said it is very difficult to read - the info is buried in lots of other stuff.

"There are people (Olga Guz from Barnaul, academician MP Shchetinin of Gelendzhik - its School of Joy, based on the same ideas outlined B. Maigret in his third book only in 1998, has 9 years - and many others. etc.) and the publication of an earlier time (since 1993 or even earlier, although the first book B. Maigret, at least in St. Petersburg, appeared in 1997), from which he could borrow the key images, themes and phrases of their books :

"The image of the blonde girl from Siberia, a distance healing and helping people" (OA Guz)

"Healing Ray Anastasia", which opens in humans Creativity at a distance "(OA Guz)

Poems washed away with people and the planet all the dirt "(OA Guz, the book" Healing Ray "from 1993 - B. Maigret kn.2)

"Man must realize his destiny - it is his purpose in life" (OA Guz, 1993 - B. Maigret kn.4)

"Our planet - a living organism" (V. Vernadsky - Roerichs, O. A. Guz. - B. Maigret, Vol. 1-5),

"The curative properties of cedar and its oil (known from the Bible ... - B. Maigret, Book 1-2),

"UFOs as dark civilization (monk Seraphim Rose in the 80 years of 20 century - B. Maigret, kn.4) and much more.

This page is a good example of how many ways to photoshop the same head - with make up....
How does one in the wilds of Siberia still manage to do the glam look. And why even is she?
Just some of the things a lady - that has gone camping - wonders about....

[translate.google.ca]

Oh and the picture is of one of the models used on a book cover that I once saw - if I find it again I will post it with it.
Attached Images
Parent Post Last edited by Renee; 24th August 2010 at 00:21.

(note from Corboy I sought to copy live URLs within this article, but as the article was written some time ago, readers may have to update the material if it has changed in the mean team.)

Date: December 22, 2012 11:56PM

"My purpose in mentioning the Ringing Cedar books is their exceptional depiction of a mature – and in many ways ideal – community that existed among the Vedic people living in pre-Christian Siberia. "

If someone decides that inspiration overrides whether something is fiction or non fiction, comes from reliable sources or tainted sources, there may not be much one can do.

The concern is for persons who do NOT want to leave home or take their children from a stable situation to follow an inspired lover or spouse into an Anastasia commune--which is what lead Seriously? to arrive at our message board and ask the first questions about Ringing Cedars of Russia.

"While I was reading these books (several years ago), I recall thinking they could be fiction or non-fiction, but determined it did not matter." Larry "Leaving Babylon"

The author of Leaving Babylon sought to enter a commune but became so dangerously ill he needed a lengthy hospital stay, plus heavy drug treatment. He is still interested in his quert.

Following the article, one correspondant, Larry, recommended the Anastasia material.

In the meantime, I wonder if you’re familiar with the “Ringing Cedars Series” of books written by Vladimir Megre about Anastasia and her Vedic “kin” in pre-Christian Siberia. These books also address a way forward without a virtual chemotherapy treatment of our entire society. Perhaps we can simply strengthen our communal immune system and preserve the good while weeding out the bad

Mike K offered Larry some friendly advice

mike k Says:

January 15, 2011 at 6:41 pm
Larry — I hope you have not contributed any funds to these free energy schemes.

In my experience, these are without exception either flat out con jobs, or misguided beliefs by folks that are a little wacko.

I first ran into a version of this trip about forty years ago, when a well off friend of mine was approached for funding one of these fantasies. Due to my warnings. He failed to bite, and the scam artists left the area soon after. It was not clear if they left with some folks’ money.

Maybe you are familiar with “zero point energy” or cold fusion? Neither of these have produced any workable proof or financial benefit to anyone except those who spout unverifiable claims about them. Save yourself some disillusionment (and possibly cash) on this one….

And yes I did read the material you cited. Stick with JMG on matters of basic physics.
BTW your other idea of a Babylonian archive is intriguing.

leavergirl Says:

January 16, 2011 at 10:50 am
Also, forgot to ask you, Larry, about the Anastasia books. Are you in connection with these people? I looked around the web but the effort for a planned community in California’s Shasta area seems to have petered out, and all the blogs haven’t had any recent postings. I did see pictures from a community in Russia a while back. If you have more info I would love to hear it.

Regarding the Anastasia (Ringing Cedar) books, I have not recently followed the eco-community formed near Mt. Shasta, CA. I know that they did purchase land and were very excited about it, but there were personality issues early on, so I wouldn’t be completely surprised if the community is no longer together. I’m not convinced that such communities need to be formed separate from where one lives now. Where I live (a city of just under 100k in a county just under 200k), a fairly well-established Transition organization has taken root. I believe John Michael Greer’s suggestions can easily be practiced where I live.

My purpose in mentioning the Ringing Cedar books is their exceptional depiction of a mature – and in many ways ideal – community that existed among the Vedic people living in pre-Christian Siberia. Those descriptions paint a potentially useful picture of what we might attain. Studying the ways of these people might be helpful in creating an enlightened society based on trust and shared power.

Again, sorry for the long post.

My best to all,
Larry

PS – Vera, since you know my email address, if you would email me directly I will forward a pdf of my conversation with Tom Bearden for you to read. If you believe it’s worthwhile, I’ll consider posting it online.

leavergirl Says:

January 20, 2011 at 1:08 am
Hey Larry, I will be in touch by email. As for Anastasia, I just got the first book, and find it… er, disappointing. Which book in the series has the description of the Vedic community?

Btw, Megre got sued for plagiarism and had to admit in the court that Anastasia is fiction. This could be part of the reason why some of the communities petered out. But even a fiction writer can have useful things to say… and so I wonder where the community description is so I can take a look.

Larry Says:

January 20, 2011 at 10:53 am
Vera,

I received your email and have forwarded to you my written conversation with Tom Bearden.

Regarding the Ringing Cedar books, I had not read until today about the case in which Megre sued Olga Stukova for plagiarism who then claimed that Megre plagiarized another author, Olga Guz. I understand Guz now claims she is the real Anastasia. Confusing?

Anyway, I agree, the first book in the series is really horrible, so poorly written (and translated). Each successive books gets better. I’ll have to review them to determine which book(s) best describe the Vedic culture. Based on the titles, I suspect it’s the last three (The Energy of Life, The New Civilisation, and Rites of Love).

While I was reading these books (several years ago), I recall thinking they could be fiction or non-fiction, but determined it did not matter. An author I read long ago wrote that every piece of information, the merit of which you honestly consider, brings you to your truth whether the information is true for you or not. Either you agree and find it to be true, or you disagree and learn more about your own truth.

As I read through the Ringing Cedar books, I found they brought me closer to my own truth about a potential new society and provided many good ideas and examples of living together in harmony. Obviously millions of people worldwide agree. A coincidence? Sometimes fiction is as powerful as the real thing…

I’ll get back to you after I review the Ringing Cedar books. Since there are nine of them, it might take a little while.

from the Avalon Project Another example of how inspiration trumps facts

"to think that this forum is about finding out the truth is imo missing the point....the truth is already within you...it is simply a case of remembering it....and if that means using ancient texts or meditiation techniques then awesome...equally if using the old/new testament, the tora, the koran, the vedas, the stars, ayahuasca or even a viz magazine awesome still...just use them with love and peace and the understanding that what you believe is the truth isnt necessarily what others believe to be...

Corboy: This leave an individual free to decide what is true for them. All OK if you are single and if your decisions affect only yourself. But Seriously? wrote that her husband was so inspired by the 'truth' (subjective, based on his own inner feelings triggered by exposure to Anastasia material)---her husband was determined to go into the wilderness, back to the land, with no experience, and this was affecting S--and by extension, their child. It wasnt just the guy's own truth. He was refusing to listen to valid concerns from his missus, and from her description, no matter how tactfully she 'danced around' the topic expressing misgivings, he got angry.

So if anyone's family is being disrupted by someone subjectively deciding their own truth (based on inspiration which is merely a passing set of emotions unless stabilized by an ideology and social reinforcement) -- thats serious stuff.

"Esoteric truth cannot be had from esoteric falsehoods" Agehananda Bharati

if i may say, i cant help but thinking that it really isnt important how these books came about bcos the actual story and information held within the books is what is more important that the actual origin of the books themselves...imho...

you can be sure that whatever spiritual book claiming to hold vital information or ''some truth'' is and/or has been tainted in some way and is not the absolute original message given....this is most famously seen with the bible, is it not?

personally speaking the reason for the anastasia story having an impact on my life is that is seems to address issues that are important to me...at that time in my life...and now....nature is so beautiful...and the idea of people starting to get involved in sustaining their own gardens for a better way of living for themselves and the planet can surely only be a good thing.

('Can only be a good thing'. Corboy--All who have actual experience with wilderness trekking and wilderness rescue know that there are hazards, not just 'good'--and one must have contingency plans. As for dacha communes, what if one spouse dont want to go? Some of us sincerely dislike camping. What if marriages are disrupted? What if the people going into the wilderness do not know the many skills needed to stay alive and healthy and sane? What if they pressure their outside family members to send them money or need rescuing if snowbound? Finally, young children may already be doing well just where they are. Valued friendships would be disrupted if the children were packed off into a commune)

the whole notion of having dachas...or an allotment...or a window ledge....just somewhere for you to grow a little of your own food and literally getting yourself involved in a connection and partnership with the earth in such a way has many beneficial impacts on ones life...and to be honest if one were to realise that information on the back of a cereal box it wud be just as timely and important to them as it would reading it from some sacred text or even a story taken from another...

i am a primary school teacher and at school we have a little garden and i get the kids involved in growing our own little vegetable patch and plants...it is so much fun and the kids love it and learn so much more thru hands on experience.....and ofcourse it is a beautiful feeling when what you have worked on starts to blossom or produce...knowing youv created something thru love and work in partnership with the planet that provides everything for us...

id like to stress renee i absolutely have no intention of offending or insulting you in any way....(i love your name by the way...reminds me of the old allo allo programmes here in the uk.....ooh renee!)

im blessed to have russian friends too and i personally believe siberia has infact many hidden important pieces of info that if uncovered and brought forth wud open many eyes....however one way of turning people away from such a vast and dangerously beautiful place is the idea that the place is unreliably full of nonsense and scams as you say....

the tungusta issue is a difficult and most interesting one to get ones head around too eh...very interesting tho...

simply put...who cares where or how the story came about...the fact is that it is about and it seems to ring true and appeal to many, many people all over the world....it has helped people grow both literally and spiritually...which is only a good thing for us individually and collectively...

*to think that this forum is about finding out the truth is imo missing the point....the truth is already within you...it is simply a case of remembering it....and if that means using ancient texts or meditiation techniques then awesome...equally if using the old/new testament, the tora, the koran, the vedas, the stars, ayahuasca or even a viz magazine awesome still...just use them with love and peace and the understanding that what you believe is the truth isnt necessarily what others believe to be...

one thing is for certain tho....there are no coincidences and things are exactly how they should be and you are exactly where you should be....otherwise you would be somewhere else...doing something else....

much love and peace to you today
mike
Parent Post Last edited by mike1414; 24th August 2010 at 10:06.

Renee replied

Thanks Mike for your reply - honestly I have heard this argument before, the thing is plagiarism is still illegal. No matter how much you believed it to be true - it is not. Not only that but it breaks the code of ethics and trust between the author and the public. When some one says a work of fiction is true and it is at it's foundation based on a lie - just to make money. Does the end justify the means? If he lied and ripped off her - what does that say about anything he says?

Honestly if you wrote a story that you had based your life work on, as Olga Gus had, took it to a person for editing or to help you market it and then they signed their name to it sent to the publisher and became world famous - would you still feel the same?

The world is naturally heading towards small farms and urban farming anyways, have been for some time primarily through permaculture - he just cashed in on the wave. People (baby boomers) have been moving out of cities for at least the last 15 years.

There are so many differences here between this and the bible I don't know were to begin but first off the authors are not around.

Cheers

Mike replies--note that inspiration 'beauty' trumps facts

hey...thank you so much for the quick reply renee!

i absolutely understand and see exactly where you are coming from and agree with you on many levels...if it is true regarding the editor ripping the original author off....this is ofcourse very sad and unfortunate and shows the level some of us are still at in our respective lives....nonetheless the content of the books has had and still has a positive and beneficial impact for millions of people all over the world...
many deceiving and back stabbing and humiliating things happen daily to millions of people in the name of money...usually with heart-wrenching outcomes...for instance this most recent awful ordeal the beautiful credo mutwa has endured...it is desperately sad and one can not think the thoughts behind such a wrong doing...i know i certainly cant...my loving intentions and vibrations i send out daily and continually to such victims around the world...

it is however what happens now tho...there only is now....what you, i, we take from the experience and learn and use it for this moment...

despite such alleged beginnings the books have provided a beautiful way of looking out to the quite often ignored natural world around us and the way we can interact and relate to it...which all in all is a positive thing and something we should be thankful for...irrespective of how they came about...

''listen very carefully, i shall say this only once'' - (another allo allo gag!)

regarding the legailty of plagiarism.... i know within myself what is right and what is wrong...to me....yet who is really in a position to say what is legal and what is not legal...? (a question iv battled with throughout a rebellious youth!)

i am totally not wanting to offend you or anyone here but what is stopping someone or anyone saying and believeing the bible is completely plagiarised?....

i am absolutely understanding the point of where you are coming from here you know...i am just choosing to see the (imo) more important aspect of what the books have done for people on a whole...rather than getting too stuck on how the books came into being...
a wider perspective if you will...

i adore looking at crop circles and if you ever get to walk on one that is freshly created it is completely energising and awesome (you may well already have)...however if you dwell on thinking about how they were formed...you may well forget to see what they have made....(a rubbish metaphor, but i hope you get my point)

with love and peace
mike

K had a most interesting comment

I have the first book on the bookshelf in my bedroom. Have to say I've only got a third into it, but really struggling with it. Something in it just doesn't resonate with me, (not least the fact of which the first thing he does is try to rape her in the story...) so I'm not at all surprised when you say there may be some murkiness behind the origins of the publication.

Whether it's the 'lost in translation' writing or the difficulty I have liking the protagonist (the guy , not the blonde - love the front cover by the way :0) ) this book doesn't really hit me between the eyes like, say... mutant message down under, celestine prophecy, or the alchemist... a range of other 'real' story novels.

Thanks for the details though. Thought provoking and worth further reading I'm sure. Course it could just be another 'story' about the plagiarism too... I find it hard believing 'anything' these days... ;0)

K

Hi Kulapops - ya well 'that part' - I don't even want to start dealing with the psychological ramifications of that and yet why - people still read on...
And still justify the whole series.

Also - hope you don't hate me for this but
I am a bit of a real stickler for the truth and I hate people being misled - kinda why was drawn to Project Camelot interviews.
I sort of have a super-hyper sensitive antenna to BS. its a curse sometimes. I find stuff that often contradicts what people want to believe.

"According to the 90-page report published by the Perth-based Dumbartung Aboriginal Organisation, a survey of Aboriginal groups in Central and Western Australia failed to uncover any indication whatsoever of Ms Morgan’s presence in the area or of the existence of the "Real People" tribe. They claim that Aboriginal groups believe Ms Morgan’s desert journey to be fabricated and that her book and teaching lack credibility. The Dumbartung Aboriginal Organisation stated that it was deeply offensive to Aboriginal people for a white woman to be misrepresenting Aboriginal culture for self-promotion and profit. Aboriginal people expressed anger that Ms Morgan’s false message is being accepted as fact by a naive American and European market and were extremely concerned about the resulting long term implications for their culture.[2]"

[en.wikipedia.org]

That is a quick link to the excerpt - but I remember when this took place. What I don't get is why people do it? There is no harm in writing a good story - people can gain what they want from it, fiction or not. Why not just leave it the way it is? Why be deceitful and so arrogant thinking their above getting caught / or found out.
Parent Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th August 2010 10:46 Link to Post #14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
Thanked 279 times in 114 posts Default Re: Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars
Hi Renee...

Oh, so you want to burst my balloon now ?

lol... I love that book. Have you read it? I think she expresses clearly that the book is fiction... albeit with a "wink-wink, it's fiction, y'know?" introduction.
I was citing the book, not as an example of fact , but rather , fictional dressed up as fact that is better written than Anastasia.

Of course there are others who would also justifiably say that Mr Redfield (Celestine Prophecy) wouldn't win any Pulitzer prizes for his Janet and John writing style either...but nevertheless , for me, both books convey a much more vivid quasi-real world to enjoy and also get a few of the authors' (or someone elses plagiarised) 'home truths' imparted whilst doing so.

I'd heard there'd been controvesy over Mutant Message, but I still think it a wonderful book, and books don't need to be factual for me in order for them to contain truth, or a good message. Pick up any Enid Blyton novel !

A shame though, if she is claiming truth, when the Aboriginal's claim otherwise, though these things could also be sour grapes.

Thanks for the link and the info.

Now who else can we have a go at ?

:0)

i tried to read this book after it was recommended to me.......but apart from the near rape bit, the man in it commited adultery and imho behaved in a very egocentric and selfish manner, his dialogue was noxious and arrogant.......
so no i didnt get more than half way though the first book before i gave up, i normally read books from cover to cover, but couldnt with the ringing cedars.

Renee replied

Hi there
No - I haven't. When I pick up a book and read the intro etc. I ask my higher self about it, I always do that and since I spend way too much on books it has become a very valuable resource in screening out the questionable ones. As I mentioned I am a real stickler (translate anal for the truth. If it feels like it is off - when everyone else is all googoo over it - I want to know why.

It is not that there is bad energy content - I have read some of Alexter Crowley's book and the Necronomicon, which Lovecraft said was fiction - but one could feel it was real. I had a hard time holding the book cause my hands would hurt - life being sucked out of me. But there was something I learnt from it - like C.S. Lewis The Screwtape Letter. Loved that book.

But the thing is - and apparently many miss this point - I have found that really great writers hide the truth in fiction.

Really bad writers who's personal agenda is not about the writing or about changing the world for the betterment of humankind - but are out for the betterment of Their world - their bank account, why is that easy to see? "Matthew , Chapter 7 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits."
IE following plagiarist's down a garden path - and forgetting the "Plagiarism, is defined in dictionaries as "the wrongful appropriation, close imitation, or purloining and publication, of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions, and the representation of them as one's own original work."[1] wiki

People though it seems will do more research into buying a car than what they through their lives into.
Which can be a segway into the history of the bible - The Book: A History of the Bible by Christopher De Hamel
Have you seen this book - really good - can be rather dry and factual but very enlightening.

Date: December 23, 2012 12:33AM

What does this young woman do for the whole day if she needs to think about neither food nor clothing? She participates in the life of the bigger world. One of two of her main areas of interest is the dachniks - the people in the former Soviet Union who grow plants on their dachas.

Corboy note: anyone who owns dacha property today in the former Soviet Union is in good circumstances compared to the millions stuck in tenaments in the slums and rust belt towns. Anastasia is appealing to the landowning gentry.

Finally, there appear to be references by some readers to possible rape. In the early stories of the fictional encounter between V Megre and "Anastasia" their sexual encounter is described quite ambiguously. Some readers describe it as near rape.

Married man goes off into the woods, into the part of Russia that has been for centuries, its open frontier. Siberia was hell for prisoners sent there, but it had also been the place where people went to find independance, make their fortunes, much like the American West. Freedom.

In this delicious area married man Vladya, on a business trip, finds a lissome blonde. She strip teases for him while he eats his lunch, including brandy. Ahhhh. Only thing missing is a hot tub and music.

A baby appears (a son--how does Vladya explain this son to his missus back home?. The kid is nursed by bears and given a entertaining flights by an eagle. Convenient This friends, is a self indulgent male wish fulfillment fantasy.

Best of all this this gonadal jamboree is rationalized in a program that offers to save humanity, go back to nature, save humanity from the corruption of cities.

All very Tolstoyan except that Tolstoy would have excoriated Vladimir's screwing around. He had a few things to say about the consequences of adultery in Anna Karenina and Kreutzer Sonata

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/archive/index.php/t-585.html?s=205b9ef9a34779a958b46ca9728d1ad2

Quote:
I have the first book on the bookshelf in my bedroom. Have to say I've only got a third into it, but really struggling with it. Something in it just doesn't resonate with me, (not least the fact of which the first thing he does is try to rape her in the story...) so I'm not at all surprised when you say there may be some murkiness behind the origins of the publication.

and

Quote:
i tried to read this book after it was recommended to me.......but apart from the near rape bit, the man in it commited adultery and imho behaved in a very egocentric and selfish manner, his dialogue was noxious and arrogant.......
so no i didnt get more than half way though the first book before i gave up, i normally read books from cover to cover, but couldnt with the ringing cedars.

This would be a most interesting feature of the story. It would disgust and warn off anyone, male or female, who disapproves of imposing sexual penetration upon a person who is reluctant. (remember, a year later when Vladimir returns, so the story goes, Anastasia has had a baby by him. The article goes into outrageous fiction about the baby being cared for by a bear and then being take for a flight by an eagle.

This article entitled 'Anastasia Heroine actually calls it the 'rape' scene, utting the R word in exclaimation points.

Note: The region around Vladimir in Russia was and is renowned for its cherry trees. And in many parts of the world, cherries are associated with virginity. Metaphors abound, here.

II. The ''Rape'' Scene and the Ball of Light

One cool, sunny day in Siberia, a man wandering along the banks of the Ob River met Anastasia, whom he had seen once before. The man, Vladimir Megre, told Anastasia that he was hoping to find two old men whom he had encountered the previous autumn. The old men had hinted to Vladimir that they possessed certain secrets of the cedar tree. This message led him to spend the following winter researching the tree's properties. Megre had come to the forest in hopes of speaking to the old men again.

Anastasia told him that as it happened these two old men were her grandfather and great-grandfather. She agreed to guide him 25 kilometers through the taiga to where her elder relatives lived.

Corboy next comes what can only be described as a male fantasy strip tease. It reads like the script for an erotic fantasy staged at Crazy Horse in Paris, or a swank gentleman's club in Petersberg.

After walking about five kilometers, they stopped for a rest. While Vladimir drank his brandy and ate the snacks he had brought, Anastasia removed her warm and heavy outer garb (a coat, shawl, skirt and boots) and hid them. Now this lovely young woman with blond hair, big, grayish-blue eyes, and smiling lips, covered only by a short slip, lay down in a sunny spot with her palms turned upward toward the sun.

The air temperature was only 12 degrees Centigrade and this woman was lying there half naked. Vladimir, a Russian businessman who considered himself a man of the world, assumed that an invitation was being made.

Vladimir approached Anastasia and attempted to hug her. She made no effort to resist him. He became more forceful. But before he could go further, he passed out, remembering the words, "Please don't. Cool down."

As he came to, he noticed that Anastasia was waving something away. Later he would learn that this was the ball of light that safeguards Anastasia throughout her life.

Vladimir told Anastasia that he felt teased and cheated by her undressing. She responded that she was uncomfortable in clothes and didn't like to be dressed; that she covered herself only when she is going out of the woods, to see people. Using the kind of learned vocabulary one would not expect from a taiga dweller, Anastasia explained why she is never cold. "The organisms of those who cover themselves with heavy clothing -- of those hiding from both cold and heat -- lose more and more of their ability to adapt to the changing environment. I never lost this ability. That's why I don't really need clothing."

What happened next is discussed in Vladimir's books, which some consider to be truth and others call fairytales.

Persons who would not be troubled or would deny the signficance of this physical intrusion upon another human being would be a type of person who would be perhaps someone to value inspiration above ethics or consequences -- the birth of a child.

And..who would ignore that in the story, Vladimir is described as an already married man.

here is an old essay from 2000.

Vol 2 January 2000

A Space
of Love

Anastasia:
New Heroine
of the Russias

by Kostya Kovalenko

We are taking the opportunity of this tribal issue to bring to our Western readers the remarkable phenomenon of Anastasia, a new heroine who offers hope to the people of the former Soviet Union.

Unlike the others who speak to us in this issue of the Spirit of Ma'at, Anastasia did not grow up as the member of an indigenous tribe. But she is not a product of modern civilization, either. Instead, she grew up ''in the wild,'' totally naked in the forests of her beloved Siberian taiga (arboreal forests), on the banks of the River Ob. And so she is an emissary directly from Nature, and we wanted to include her story in this magazine because her very existence is one answer to the question we have been asking our indigenous contacts: How can we heal ourselves and the Earth?

Anastasia, Who Is She?

Anastasia is a recent phenomenon in the spiritual life of the former Soviet Union. As well known as she is to almost every man, woman, and child in the Russias, she is totally unknown elsewhere. Through her partner, former businessman Vladimir Megre, this 28-year-old woman has produced five out of nine planned books, all of which are best-sellers in the Russias.

Millions of readers in Russia, Ukraine, and other countries love the Anastasia books, their heroine, and the way of life that she is proposing.

Anastasia's advice, to those who can do so, is to return to Nature, build a family farm, and live there in happiness. The tools she suggests for bringing this into reality are thoughts and images of a better and more harmonious life. She feels that the traveling bards and storytellers will carry these ideas throughout the Russias. She aims at no less than changing civilization as we know it.

Dolmens and Balls of Light

Anastasia's books started an interest in the Russian dolmens. These are widespread stone structures most of which can be found in the environs of the Black Sea. Each dolmen is distinctive, but they all share the post-and-lintel stone structure and the existence of a hole in the side which is too small for most adults to go through.

Anastasia claims in one of her books that, 10,000 years ago, her female ancestor, her ''pra-mother,'' went into eternal meditation in one of these giant stone structures, with the intent of preserving for the future the dying art of communicating with a baby through breastfeeding. The book also says that there are similar dolmen structures on other continents and that these have been located, but there is no data yet concerning where they are.

Many people feel strong energies near the dolmens. Some see unusual balls of light, and these have been photographed (see photo at left). Women -- for the most part unclothed -- love to make pilgrimages to the dolmens and to the now-booming resort area near the city of Gelendgik on the shores of the Black Sea. Ogonek, a Russian illustrated weekly magazine, published an article about these pilgrimages.

An analysis by M. K. Teshev of the coals from a fire at the entrance to an underground dolmen has dated that Russian megalithic site at 2320 B.C plus-or-minus 40 years. (See information here from a Russian megalith site.)

The stone slabs which comprise a dolmen are huge (one stone can be a rectangular piece weighing several tons). Scientists have not agreed upon the origin or purpose of the dolmens, but Anastasia claims that they were constructed for a special sort of death. A tribe would build a structure for a person of wisdom. While one side of the top cover was held up, this person crawled inside, where he or she was to live in meditation until death. Anastasia claims that the soul of a person who died in such a special way stays forever near the dolmen. Such a soul will not reincarnate. Instead, through this sort of passing on, the soul acquires new dimensions of knowledge and makes this knowledge available to dolmen visitors.

This is how Anastasia's "pra-mama," who lived many thousands of years ago (Vladimir Megre mentions a date of 10,000 years), preserved for all women the sacred knowledge of how a breastfeeding mother can communicate with her child.

Many of the Dolmen structures were ruined in the centuries and years before Vladimir Megre published his story. The most severe ruination occured in the 20th century when farmers used the stones as building material -- this is described by Gurdjiev in his book "Meetings with Famous People". But since Anastasia's revelations, the Dolmens have become places of pilgrimage.

Like the light seen at the dolmens, there is a ball of light that seemingly looks after Anastasia herself. Since childhood it has protected her. Supposedly it once prevented a government-sent expedition from taking Anastasia by force from the taiga to Moscow for scientific investigation. It is also said that, when the Gelendgik city administration refused permission for the first Anastasia conference to be held there, a ball of light paid a visit to the city's cabinet members. After that, good cooperation between the city and the pilgrims was ensured. A melted piece of glass in the city's administration building still testifies to what happened then.

Some people say that there is no Anastasia, that she is only a thoughtform. But whatever she is, the people of the Russias feel her presence, and are strongly attracted to her message.

''A Space of Love''
Stories of Anastasia

I. A Little Girl Lives Alone in the Forest

Anastasia was born and lived her entire life (except for several short railway trips to cities) in her taiga home, a Siberian cedar forest on the bank of the River Ob. Her parents died when she was little, while trying to save a mysterious "tingling cedar" tree. Although she was so young that she could not even walk yet, she went on living by herself in her mother's ''Space of Love.'' She was occasionally visited by her grandfathers, but the dedushkas did not come to teach. Rather, they tested their purity by asking her questions about different things, like why a bug is colored in a certain way, and as she grew older, about more existential issues.

Living by herself, Anastasia was served, loved and protected by taiga animals -- squirrels, bears, wolves. This would be seen and documented by the man whom she would meet in the taiga, and who would be the father of her child.

II. The ''Rape'' Scene and the Ball of Light

One cool, sunny day in Siberia, a man wandering along the banks of the Ob River met Anastasia, whom he had seen once before. The man, Vladimir Megre, told Anastasia that he was hoping to find two old men whom he had encountered the previous autumn. The old men had hinted to Vladimir that they possessed certain secrets of the cedar tree. This message led him to spend the following winter researching the tree's properties. Megre had come to the forest in hopes of speaking to the old men again.

Anastasia told him that as it happened these two old men were her grandfather and great-grandfather. She agreed to guide him 25 kilometers through the taiga to where her elder relatives lived.

After walking about five kilometers, they stopped for a rest. While Vladimir drank his brandy and ate the snacks he had brought, Anastasia removed her warm and heavy outer garb (a coat, shawl, skirt and boots) and hid them. Now this lovely young woman with blond hair, big, grayish-blue eyes, and smiling lips, covered only by a short slip, lay down in a sunny spot with her palms turned upward toward the sun.

The air temperature was only 12 degrees Centigrade and this woman was lying there half naked. Vladimir, a Russian businessman who considered himself a man of the world, assumed that an invitation was being made.

Vladimir approached Anastasia and attempted to hug her. She made no effort to resist him. He became more forceful. But before he could go further, he passed out, remembering the words, "Please don't. Cool down."

As he came to, he noticed that Anastasia was waving something away. Later he would learn that this was the ball of light that safeguards Anastasia throughout her life.

Vladimir told Anastasia that he felt teased and cheated by her undressing. She responded that she was uncomfortable in clothes and didn't like to be dressed; that she covered herself only when she is going out of the woods, to see people. Using the kind of learned vocabulary one would not expect from a taiga dweller, Anastasia explained why she is never cold. "The organisms of those who cover themselves with heavy clothing -- of those hiding from both cold and heat -- lose more and more of their ability to adapt to the changing environment. I never lost this ability. That's why I don't really need clothing."

What happened next is discussed in Vladimir's books, which some consider to be truth and others call fairytales. Before we look further at these books, let me tell you a little background about our two characters and how their paths crossed.

III. For Love of a Cherry Tree

When Michael Gorbachev rose to political power, one of the first things he did was to grant city people small pieces of land for dachas. These dachas were usually just large enough for a small cottage, five to ten trees, and a small garden. The idea was that people were to grow food for themselves. Vladimir received a small dacha and had planted a cherry tree on the land. He cared about this tree and this created a link between him and the tree. Those who received the land and cultivated it are called "dachniks.''

According to Anastasia, the plants we link to ourselves through our love create our own ''Space of Love.'' For Anastasia, this Space is the clearing in the woods where she lives all her life. For urban dwellers, this link can be with the flowers on their windowsills. For others, as for Vladimir, a Space of Love is created on their dachas.

So Vladimir had planted a cherry tree on his dacha. And, as this story goes, in the spring during which Vladimir's tree first produced cherries, Vladimir ate only one of them. The taste of this Siberian cherry wasn't as good as the taste of the cherries he bought and brought with him from town. But still, he caressed the small tree and even kissed one of its leaves. The tree wanted to give something in return, but it couldn't, as Vladimir hadn't eaten the remaining cherries. So the tree's unrealized wish hovered in the space until Anastasia felt it and responded.

This was 1994, before the ''rape scene.'' Hearing or feeling a ''call,'' Anastasia actually found Vladimir, visited him -- and fell in love. Such love towards a man was a new feeling for her.

And so when they met again the following year, when Vladimir went in pursuit of the secrets of the cedar trees, Anastasia took her unknowing loved one to her home, the personal Space of Love that had been prepared for her by her parents. It was a forest clearing, where all the plants and animals bathed in her love and cared for her in return. Squirrels, responding to a movement of her hand, brought her taiga food. Cracked cedar nuts, dried mushrooms, different berries were and are her daily diet. Anastasia spends no time for "eating"; she thrives on bits of taiga food taken every now and then.

Vladimir saw that one of Anastasia's sleeping places near the homes of her grandfathers was an area covered with tiny cedar branches. He slept there -- and awoke to discover that he had been sharing the nest with a she-bear! Anastasia had asked the animal to join her sleeping guest to keep him warm. Vladimir refused to spend another night in the lair unless Anastasia was next to him. On that night, they conceived their child.

IV. Anastasia's Child

The next year, on Vladimir's third visit, Anastasia showed him their son, also named Vladimir. She asked the father to be quiet, and pointed at their baby, which lay under the front leg of Megre's old girlfriend the bear. The baby had woken up soiled, and the bear was wiping its small bottom with her tongue. In this way, Vladimir got the message that nobody needed the diapers he had brought with him from the city.

Then, to Vladimir's surprise, when the bear left to do whatever bears usually do, a she-wolf took over the care of the baby.

Later, Vladimir saw another spectacular wildlife scene. An eagle (a friend of Anastasia's grandfather) took the baby into the sky to see the earth from above. It was the last flight of this bird who once had carried the small Anastasia aloft as well. The old eagle died shortly after safely delivering Anastasia's son to his mother. Everybody present considered it a nice death for a bird.

V. Anastasia Affects the Bigger World

What does this young woman do for the whole day if she needs to think about neither food nor clothing? She participates in the life of the bigger world. One of two of her main areas of interest is the dachniks - the people in the former Soviet Union who grow plants on their dachas.

Anastasia writes: "Today, the society you live in can learn much through communicating with the plants grown on dachas .... For instance, working on their dachas, people feel better. For many people, dacha life becomes a way to live longer. They become kinder people. It is dachniks who could bring into society an awareness about the malignancy of technocratic civilization."

Her tool in this task is her "beam." With the aid of her beam, Anastasia can connect with a particular person and see, hear, and change what's going on around this person. She can put helpful ideas into a person's mind, like plant-growing secrets into the mind of a dachnik gardener, or into the mind of a doctor the best way to treat a sick person. She had performed the latter feat when Vladimir became sick in the city after their second meeting.

Her grandfathers possess this beam, but Anastasia's has become many times stronger than those of her grandfathers. This, the dadushkas say, is because she has discovered love.

VI. The Future of the World -- Anastasia's Dream

When Anastasia wants to accomplish something, she says, she dreams of it in much detail and with a joy in her heart. In such a way, she dreamed of conceiving a baby with Vladimir and it happened.

Anastasia is dreaming a plan to change the Earth. According to her plan, everything is going to start in Russia (she mentioned Ukraine and White Russia as well). Every family will be able to obtain from the state a one-hectare piece of land which they will own, but without the right to sell it. The family will make a family estate there for the generations to come. Everything is going to be on that one hectare -- a building, one-quarter to three-quarters of a hectare of forest, a pond, fields, and a fence made by trees and bushes.

Since according to Anastasia it's possible to raise plenty of agricultural products without using chemical fertilizers, the family will be able to feed itself and even sell the ecologically pure produce at market. And they will have plenty of time to think about the really important things (Anastasia calculates that an average person in Russia spends three hours daily watching television, but only 15-20 minutes per life thinking of God). Anastasia says that if you sow things properly, the plants will regenerate the soil by themselves, just as they do in the wild and everywhere else where man is behaving himself.

As was his habit, Vladimir questioned Anastasia's thinking. So another coincidence happened to convince him. Near the ancient city of Vladimir (as in Megre's first name), he was shown two pre-revolution (i.e. the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution) estates that were laid out in the way now proposed by Anastasia. He was surprised to learn that, although the land in the old estates wasn't chemically fertilized, all the products grown there (for example, apples and hay) were considered the best in the region. Photos he took of the apple trees are displayed on the cover of the fifth Anastasia book.

The base of the new Russia's wealth, Anastasia claims, will be those private estates where people will live happy lives and children will see Nature all around them. Anastasia sees schools in about 150-200 family settlements -- a new kind of school, based on love and openness. Megre found a prototype of such a school run by Shchetinin. Kids love to be in this live-in school that they built by themselves. By immersing themselves into the building of a school, they learn all the math they will ever need in just a year or two.

Most of Moscow's population, Anastasia says, will leave the city and settle in the country. Russia's capital will be left to foreign tourists, who supposedly will come in masses to see the new country, drink pure water from clean rivers, and eat freshly-picked vegetables. Anastasia believes that the rest of the world will follow Russia in the forthcoming eco-revolution.

VII. Elder brothers of Anastasia

In the very beginning, Anastasia mentioned that her plans of changing the world were approved by ''Them.'' She never directly explains who They are. Instead, she says that the founders of the world religions are her "elder brothers" who are now getting ready to channel all the energy accumulated in the thought-form fields of their religions into the new-world creation dreamed of by Anastasia.

Anastasia also dreamed of Vladimir's publishing nine books about his experiences with her and about her ideas -- books that would catalyze changes in Russia and in the world. Vladimir could not believe that he would write a series of popular books, and when reading them you can tell that he isn't a writer. But still, the books contain the magic presence of Anastasia. So Vladimir has became one of the best-selling authors in Russia. His fifth book was just published in a batch of half a million copies.

Megre's books have made a big splash in the former Soviet Union and also in Germany. Many people feel an attraction to Anastasia's vision of the future. Her followers are growing cedar trees from nuts. They talk about living in the country and about new ways of bringing up their children. Four of Megre's books are now available in German, and a fifth is due for publication in January. Megre says that he has about two million readers, which is a low estimation because his books are passed around -- people want to share with others this touching, wonderful, magical story. This story that holds the promise of a different future -- a world where man will live in harmony with nature and not limit himself with the tools of technocratic civilization. From living in this manner, a person's mind will be much stronger and more powerful than it is now.

In Closing. . .

This whole story sounds like a modern-day fairytale. Or maybe ''legend'' would be a better word; one can't prove or disprove this story (sitting in the warmth of one's chair). I found that this story resonates very well with my heart and it doesn't sound unreal for my mind.

Personally I would love to live in such a world, one full of love and joy. It doesn't matter for me whether Anastasia really exists, as many people feel, or if she is just a powerful image created to make money, as the unbelievers claim. We are powerful enough to change even without Anastasia -- if not the whole world, then at least our own lives and the growing up experience for our children. We always can choose to live in the world of love instead of the world of fear.

For the Playfully Serious Gardener

Here is Anastasia's advice on how to grow a plant from a seed.

Before planting, put the seed or seeds into your mouth under your tongue for no less then nine minutes. Next, put the seeds between your palm for 30 seconds. While doing this you need to stay barefooted on the ground where you are going to plant the seeds. Then open the palms, take the seed close to your mouth and breathe on it the air from your lungs. Warm the seed with your breath and it will learn what's inside you. Keep the palm open for another 30 seconds for the seed to see the heaven's bodies and it will determine when to sprout.

After that you may put the seed into the soil, but do not water it for three days, so that your saliva remains on the seed. Do the planting on the favorable day for the particular plant, according to a moon calendar.

When the sprout comes above the ground, don't remove all the weeds around it. Leave in the vicinity of the seedling at least one of each kind of plants. Some will protect the sprout from diseases, while others will provide it with additional information. Later you will need to communicate with the plant and to touch it at least once at a full moon.

Anastasia claims that the produce grown in such a way could heal any disease, add extra years to one's life, help get rid of unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, and drug use, and can bring peace. The best effect, she says, is achieved when the produce is consumed within three days of harvesting -- and the sooner the better.

Anastasia also discusses the importance of having bees on every dacha, dacha wake-up procedures, and her views on food consumption. She tells of a need to sleep under the stars at least once a year - preferably around your birthday. This timing is hard for me, as I was born in January.

On Children

Anastasia's second main interest is in working with children. There are few details on this topic in Megre's books, but it is clear that Anastasia is preaching the important new-age ideas. For instance, she reminds us that it is the parents who should learn from the kids. Anastasia has dreams and visions of the future that show her how the children are going to change everything. They will start destroying weapons purely with thoughts -- an action leading to a disarmament race, because world nations don't want their arsenals of ammunitions to explode. Anastasia sees children changing the face of St. Petersburg, replacing every second building on Nevsky Prospect with a cedar tree park.

And she has interesting views on education, based on the fact that she herself never speaks ''a language.'' She told Vladimir that she speaks with him not ''in Russian'' but in his language, using the words best understood by him. Similarly, she talks with other people using their own language, be it French, English, or any other.

Sources

The five books by Vladimir Megre on Anastasia published by Dilia Publishing
Russian "The way of Megalith" dolmen site
Another Russian site with dolmen images
A critical article from the Russian illustrated weekly Ogonek
about pilgrimage to the dolmens (warning -- there are pictures of naked women).
A Russian site with a collection of Anastasia links

Top of PagePrint Version

Posted by: Misstyk ()
Date: December 23, 2012 03:06PM

corboy

In 1994 a Siberian elder told Vladimir Megre a fascinating story about the "ringing cedars" - trees respected from the Biblical times for their power to re-connect Man with the Divine. The elder told him where such a ringing cedar was growing in the taiga. Vladimir Megre set out on an expedition to find it. But his encounter with the elder's granddaughter Anastasia transformed him so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and wrote a book about the spiritual insights she shared with him.
This sounds Tantric. Nature nymph initiates man into spiritual secrets and brings him to Enlightenment. I wonder if it's an ancient archetype not limited to India and regions of Indian influence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2012 03:09PM by Misstyk.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: December 27, 2012 03:33PM

New to this site, but heard about it randomly and thought I might add my 10cents worth.

Several years ago now I was attending an appointment with my Osteopath (great guy, works wonders on backs) whose name shall remain nameless at this point. This man trained in California but now resides in Australia.

A. started rambling on about this young woman who could hear these Pines (if I remember correctly) in Russia talking to her. Strangely only she could hear the musical tone coming from the trees. My Osteopath said he got up at 4am in the morning to meditate and listened to to CD's on the 'vibrating' sounds coming from the trees. There were books and print-outs also available which he gladly shoved on me.

At the time I thought to myself that this intelligent man had 'lost the plot' and maybe the long trip to see him was now not worth it. When I arrived home I told my husband that A. sounded like he was going mad to which my husband replied he had thought so also.

Looks like the 'Singing Trees' is yet another cult.

By the way, if you are wondering, no I haven't been back to see him.

Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.