Re: Eckhart Tolle made me a zombie
Posted by: George x ()
Date: May 27, 2021 08:04AM

Thank you for your reply.
I just wannted to state that i don t care if they see as ego or not. Our ego is a natural part of our beings . It s just what it is . it s there for a reason .
Don t buy that "egolless" bullshit. NOONE is egoless. All natural beings we have ego of some kind. Humans, dogs, cats... all. It s our maturity with our ego that s the thing.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: May 28, 2021 01:49AM

Hi George,

It is so good to read your post and see that you are out of it all, I can relate to what you say so much. Cannot believe that I used to sit and give these people time, space in my head, and money.. but I did.

When you said
HITLERS WAS on of them..he is a good paradigm ..He wasn t for good wasn t he? He was talking for a new earth TOO, A NEW WORLD MADE IN HIS OWN CRITERIA PERFECT AND GOOD!!

.. I nearly choked on my tea. Just the other day I was watching a documentary, I only got through half of it, it is long, and not easy on the heart to watch, but it is called “Hitler - a career”, something stuck out to me in that documentary, and it’s connected to what you have pointed out, which was that Hitler, before making his propaganda speeches to people, he would make the crowd wait a fair duration of time before speaking, and according to the narrator this was done manipulatively to raise tension.

Apparently he would also arrive late much of the time (Hitler) but I would say that this would be more about disrespecting others ability to have any life or interests other than focus on him and what he had to say.

I don’t know if Eckhart was also late, but he definitely got the long wait before telling people straight bit sorted didn’t he !

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2021 01:56AM by facet.

Posted by: George x ()
Date: May 28, 2021 06:33AM

Hi Facet, it really feels nice getting a reply. that tells me i was never alone and there are many like me that got through tough shit because of.. well.. our naiveness. And that is something for me for real because you see this kind of staff are hard to talk with people.

I didn t know that about Hitler and that he would make the audience wait before speaking. Is seems like intersting info. for some time now i am intersted in learning more about the fascists and propaganda ways. In his videos i see tolle waiting ridiculously long before answering .. you know that blinking of his eyes for like almost haalf a minute... i mean what the fuck?! it s ok to take your time to answer a question ofcourse thats perfectly ok ,but thaaat much??? i mean come on this is unnormally too long. i don t know if they had this in common with hittler. The point i wanted to make mentioning hitler is that "NEW PERFECT WORLD VISION"- pattern , it s like a messia complex shit. This is what i see they might share. Ofcourse as i said in another comment Tolle is not the only one out there. And of course Hitler tried to "apply his vision" though war which tolle on the other seems to be like on the opposite side. But then i wonder ...who is worse?? the "Hittler" persona of war which in the end it makes it kinda easies to see and recognize the bullshit? Or Tolle on the other hand that might make his job a little better and in more sneaky ways because you see he is all about "love and peace" ...and my ass. I mean i just wanna say that the mask that this "egoless" man wheres is what makes him tricky isn t it?In the end again he is not the only one and the world nowdays is full of shit and these shit can spread so easilly though the internet which is a first . I mean that easy transfer of ideas and staff with just one click? we are the first human generation to experience that and .. as i see we weren t ready for it.

After all this i got through came some wisdom with it and that s like If i had to choose who would be my enemy i would choose Hitler..every time.. because he makes it easier to see with whom i have to deal with. Tolle on the other.. o man that face..that sneaky face.. now that i see this face it s like a fucking snake. He is sneaky and he wants to play jesus. Ofcourse with the difference that he makes propably thousands of dollars sharing his "enlightment". hehe. not that is a bad to thing to make money ofcourse but.. using as a product the kind of staff he is using? fuck of.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: June 08, 2021 09:53PM

Hi Gary,

Yes it’s true you were and are never alone on this topic, neither was I, but it can feel like it as it’s so isolating.. unless it’s someone else who’s fallen in too.

So many people get wrapped into it, not difficult especially since the internet gave the ability to people like this for more visibility, and to any age who have the ability to search the web, access YouTube or use social media (trends posted him and his quotes everywhere). For instance, if he and his team had promoted a specific tweet, post, or video, anyone and their kids and grandmas, grandmas grandmas and so on gets to be exposed to it and potentially fall in.

The point i wanted to make mentioning hitler is that "NEW PERFECT WORLD VISION"- pattern

That is exactly it, the pattern is the same, and agree with you it is wisdom because at least once it has been seen and uncovered for what it is it can be recognised anywhere else it crops up.

I relate entirely about knowing at least what’s truly on offer. Eckhart certainly put himself up on a pedestal. I think the question remains that what made him think that he was so special to put himself up there? The answer throws his entire ‘egoless’ stance into the bin doesn’t it haha. Booking himself venues didn’t just happen out of nowhere. Contradictory BS. Making everyone wait like that, it’s more wtf than mystical, socially unusual so that everyone gets scattered and wonders what is going on.. before being presented with new info.

I watched the rest of the Hitler docu. It is not easy to research these thing no, but it does help in big ways, patterns are obvious in this way and it makes it easier to spot them down the line, enjoy your researching it’s a good way to look after our own personal welfare to start.

The topics themselves are of course not fun, but it is interesting and definitely good to learn.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.