Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Fourth Way, Sharon Gans, Robert Klein group in Boston
Posted by: wasthere222 ()
Date: April 23, 2010 08:36PM

Hi,
I'm trying to connect with anyone who has been in the 4th way group in Boston led by Sharon Gans (from New York), but locally led by Robert Klein, within the last 10 years (2000-2010). They met at the Belmont Lions Club, then Griffin Museum in Winchester, then the main location in Billerica. I've left, am having difficulty making peace with my experience there, and am looking to talk to anyone who's "moved on." Thank you. W.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fourth Way, Sharon Gans, Robert Klein group in Boston
Posted by: clonezorro ()
Date: May 05, 2010 02:35AM

Welcome,

I was part of the younger class from 2002 to 2005, drop me a line [...]. There are several folks that "escaped" out here.

Blessings,

E. (aka CloneZorro)

[Moderator Note: Posting contact information is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 06:13AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: pocahontas ()
Date: May 25, 2010 07:44AM

Hi - I was there for far too many years - I left the Billerica class well over 3 years ago and have reclaimed my life. It took 6 months for my stomach to stop jumping and to be able to really relax - to stop rushing around to get stuff done, not feeling just generally guilty for everything I am NOT doing which THEY expect. There are certainly scars, from the multiple violations of your trust, some of which are deep. It takes time to realize the full extent of the repercussions. You have been living a lie in the middle of people who trust you -- so leaving it all behind it is not always smooth.

It was incredibly healing for many of us who left to meet each other regularly afterward and decompress, share stories and put it into perspective. One of the hardest aspects of leaving is coping with feeling naive and stupid for having been duped for so long. So it is really good to hear other people talk about their experiences. It is also necessary to learn fully about the depth of the scam that Sharon and Robert and company have perpetrated. It is a profoundly violent betrayal of the highest wishes of their "students." And it is disconcerting to think about the fact they are doing it knowingly. FYI - they really know nothing which is truly esoteric- what they "teach" is material which anyone could pick up from books, from Oprah, from their own psychotherapists, or made up stuff.

Those of us out here have built friendships and done many things together, gabfests, parties, barbeques, art, travel, movies, concerts - you know - like real friends do!!!

[Moderator note: It is against the rules to post contact information here. You can communicate through private messaging.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 09:19AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: pocahontas ()
Date: May 25, 2010 11:56PM

Hello clone zero -

I contacted was there 222 and we are going to get together to help her decompress!
I would be happy to talk to you too and or find other of us who have reclaimed our freedom to meet you!

[Moderator note: Posting contact information is against the rules. There is a private messaging system.]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 08:17PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: clonezorro ()
Date: May 26, 2010 05:09AM

Hi Pocahontas;

Sure, I would enjoy that. I will try to meet you'al, 222, let me know the details, I will try to catch up with you folks. If not this meeting the next.

~C0

Posted by: Samwise Gamgee ()
Date: May 28, 2010 07:44AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what is up with the Esoteric Freedom Blog? There has been no activity since March. I myself have tried to post two messages since then, but they haven't shown up. Has the moderator (Ashiata Shiemash) abandoned the site?

Samwise Gamgee

Date: May 28, 2010 08:20AM

There were some glitches not realized, but just last night Ashiata updated the site. Try posting again.

Date: May 28, 2010 10:17AM

Dear Robert,
I hear that you sometimes peruse these sites, so this message is for you.
You are handsome, charming, incredibly intelligent – probably very talented. I am so, so sorry that you’ve spent the better part of your life lying to others and keeping up a front about who you are. It must be exhausting and mindnumbing at times to keep going.

You are so deep in – ALL of your relationships in life are caught in the muck of this ruse. It’s heartbreaking to see such blessings and talent go to waste. To see such strength and intelligence laid flat by a sideways glance from an overweight, drunk, failed and bitter shrew who so wants to keep believing she’s an actress. Well, she is an actress, I suppose, but she doesn’t convince in the role of “enlightened being.” She’s convincing in the role of soul-killing witch — that, yes, explains why so many people are giving their lives - in vain - to feed her gluttony.

But you, you light up a room when you walk in, and it all goes to waste on a scam — not on helping the world’s needy or contributing beauty to humanity.

I’m so sorry. It must seem hopeless to live any other way. It is possible, but you must have a really strong aim. Do you have the being? There are real friends who could help you, you know. But you must be willing to go all the way and pay the postage. By the way, what the hell does that really mean? Oh that’s right, nothing.

Posted by: cochineal ()
Date: May 29, 2010 09:57AM

Beautifully stated wasthere222! I have often thought of trying to write letters to Sharon and Robert (and all the others) from a place of compassion and hope for them but I am still so angry and bitter a lot of the time that I have found it difficult to even try to begin that. I think that is where I would like to end up some day though. I don't blame them every day of the week but I have often really though of what I would honestly ask them if I could. Did they really understand what they did to us or did they do it in "honest" blindness thinking they were right? It's only the sociopaths who think they are right all the time and can't see the other side. But then again we were all a little blind to have been there to begin with. Anyway, I applaud you and thank you for your courage.

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: December 18, 2010 12:19PM

SO grateful for this site....I have been out a few months now from one of the NY groups. I had been thinking of leaving the for quite some time but hung around a little longer to see who I could get to come with me. I watched Gans, Koch and Mindel and the rest of the vampires from a different perspective after reading this website, esotericfreedom.com, and ganscult.com. What Freaks. It was great walking in there knowing what I knew about them all. Not only had I lost ALL respect for them I saw them for the sad and treacherous beings they really are. Scared, manipulative and predatory devils.....No wonder Fred and Greg cant sit still in front of the class ...twitching and jerking all the time....like criminals.......

Like most of the student/victims I had such high hopes that this was an authentic group and a real school. What a disappointment....and I am embarrassed that I let these soul thieves toy with me for as long as they did. I sure hope I can control myself when I see one of the soul thieves on the street......I know that there are a lot of good people looking for a real teacher and a real way sitting in those rooms. I am going to "make it my aim" :) to let as many of the members OF GANS' FAKE SCHOOL know the truth; That

the Gans group IS NOT A SCHOOL; GANS HAS NO CONNECTION OR LINEAGE TO ANY TEACHER; GANS NEVER STUDIED THE WORK; THERE IS NO "C" INFLUENCE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE THERE;

Only vampires with their clever little ploy of "the Work" as bait, waiting to sink their fangs into the bloodstream of those who are trying to better themselves and the world. Note to Gans and her Dementos: you have "students" in those rooms that you cannot control :) . YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE ----
I know this because me and many other ex-victims of your disgusting scam are talking to them everyday. They tell us what is happening and giving us all the information we desire. They read the websites mentioned above and are staying as I did, as long as they can to get other victims out. You may have to leave town soon.... I hear the weather in Montana's not all bad..3rd line might be a little tougher out there.....

Happy to say a few came with me already and many more are on their way out.

Any ex-student victims should make some effort to get these websites to any friends left in that cesspool. Phone calls are sometimes useful as well.

Thank You to all who contributed here...

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.