Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: In the beginning...
Posted by: Cameron Cope ()
Date: April 09, 2010 12:26AM

Are you unwilling to do the research for yourself Rick Ross? It is all there on youtube and on the Desteni Forums and website at desteni.co.za

Are you unfamiliar with the David Icke reptilian conspiracy cults or the cults that beileve aliens are going to come back in 2012 or are sending us messages in the crop circles? Surely in your research you have come across these.

As for what Desteni is doing to expose them you would have to go directly to the source which would be the actual material published online by Desteni which exposes the cults you are asking about.

You may contact the people at the Desteni forum and website if you would like to be directed to specific interviews, videos, or documents. Just be as specific as possible in your request because there is a lot of material.

If you allow yourself to be objective you may be surprised to find that Desteni is an ally, but if you are unwilling to put your ego aside you may just find that you are only isolating yourself more and more from the goals you say that you stand for.

--Cameron

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 09, 2010 12:37AM

Cameron Cope:

Please be a bit more straightforward.

Do you, Destini and Mr. Poolman consider David Icke repilian conspiracy theory true or false?

A simple direct answer will suffice.

Also, what does Mr. Poolman's reference to "Anticult secret funded organisations" mean specifically?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 12:38AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 09, 2010 12:56AM

Rick Ross,

You understand that I can only speak for myself. Do I believe that there is a race of shapeshifting reptilians on Earth who are secretly guiding the politics on our planet.

No.

You would have to ask Bernard directly to answer questions about the meaning of his own statements. I do not speak on behalf of others. I speak for myself only, using my birth name.

I have answered the questions directed to me, so please answer mine.

Are you unwilling to read the material on the Desteni website objectively for yourself?

I can see that you would like for me to answer the questions for you, however why would you base your perspective on another's subjective explanation of a first-hand source. Surely you are able to read and come to conclusions based on first-hand research. I would expect nothing less from a professional such as yourself.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 01:19AM

Cameron Cope:

You decided to come to this message and post here.

The purpose of this message board is discussion and part of discussion is often asking questions.

"First-hand research" is provided by asking Destini participants questions and noting their answers.

If you don't like this process, no one is forcing you to participate.

You did not answer my question regarding "Anticult secret funded organisations."

What does that mean? What groups and who is secretly funding them?

Please explain this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 01:21AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 09, 2010 01:30AM

rrmoderator
Cameron Cope:

You decided to come to this message and post here.

The purpose of this message board is discussion and part of discussion is often asking questions.

"First-hand research" is provided by asking Destini participants questions and noting their answers.

If you don't like this process, no one is forcing you to participate.

You did not answer my question regarding "Anticult secret funded organisations."

What does that mean? What groups and who is secretly funding them?

Please explain this.

Hi Rick Ross,

I did not make any statements about anti-cult secret funded organizations, so i cannot tell you what Bernard meant by that.

Is there some condition that all forum participants must be able to explain other participant's statements? If so, I do not see it in the forum terms and conditions. Please direct me to the appropriate information if I have overlooked something.

Consider though that if you would un-ban Bernard he would be able to clarify for himself what he meant. Just a suggestion.

There is no point in asking me to speculate on what another forum participant meant by his statements. I will offer perspective where I can, but if I do it will be voluntarily, and it should have no bearing on my credibility/integrity as a forum participant.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 01:48AM

Cameron Cope:

Bernard Poolman is not banned from this message board.

Mr. Poolman seems rather outspoken about his beliefs, and Destini being such a small group, it would seem that members would know them.

You appear deliberately evasive.

That's your choice.

But if you want to want to have an honest discussion with any meaningful "integrity," that's not the best way to go.

Date: April 09, 2010 01:52AM

rrmoderator
Cameron Cope:

Bernard Poolman is not banned from this message board.

Mr. Poolman seems rather outspoken about his beliefs, and Destini being such a small group, it would seem that members would know them.

You appear deliberately evasive.

That's your choice.

But if you want to want to have an honest discussion with any meaningful "integrity," that's not the best way to go.

Rick Ross,

What is it that I am being evasive about? Please be specific.

Is there a requirement that to participate on this forum, one must explain other participant's statements? Please do not evade this question.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 02:21AM

Cameron Cope:

Let's take this discussion over to the main Destiny thread.

There is no point in having two of these threads.

This thread is now closed.

If you wish to review the current discussion about Destini click on the following link

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 02:34AM by rrmoderator.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.