Desteni
Posted by: untunhud ()
Date: April 02, 2010 11:10PM

I came across a few Desteni videos on Youtube, the first one being Are You Mind Controlled? After a bit of an argument in which I was defending my position not to bother watching their videos etc they eventually blocked me.

On their website they have a Structural Resonance Alignment Course lasting four years and described as 'most intense'. Cost for the course is 3600 Euros as a one-off payment or if you pay in instalments the cost is higher. According to Bernard Poolman in the forums there is a more advanced course lasting three years.

Then apparently that is it (apart from a course in the afterlife which is said to cost everything you have).

They cover a variety of topics in their forums and being a schizophrenic myself I took a look at what they had to say about schizophrenia. A poster advises a schizophrenic to forgive himself for believing in schizophrenia, for believing that he is sick and for believing he needs medication.

[Moderator's note: This thread has been closed to concentrate the discussion about Destini on a single ongoing open thread. If you are interested in reviewing and/or participating in that discussion click on the link below.]

See [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 02:39AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Deconstructing Desteni, cult Jargon, Bernard Poolman who is he?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:33AM

There is another main thread on Desteni, which links to your post.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Desteni is a fraud and a New Age moneymaking scam.
Desteni is also making various medical claims, which could be illegal, as people can get seriously hurt.

For a full deconstruction of the Desteni group and sect, please respond in the main Desteni thread.

Re: Deconstructing Desteni, cult Jargon, Bernard Poolman who is he?
Posted by: BellaBargilly ()
Date: April 07, 2010 11:11PM

The Anticult
There is another main thread on Desteni, which links to your post.

Desteni is a fraud and a New Age moneymaking scam.
Desteni is also making various medical claims, which could be illegal, as people can get seriously hurt.

For a full deconstruction of the Desteni group and sect, please respond in the main Desteni thread.

nope - no fraud, no new age, no money-making.

the structural resonance alignment course is presented in writing and video - explaining what the course is about and what it entails - and can be taken by anyone who is willing to assist and support themselves within the process of self-honesty and self-responsibility. through the training on learns to 'work with oneself' and becoming independent in all ways.

Desteni is making no medical claims whatsoever, and we are obviously going the legal 'company' way to do this - since we are, as all are, bound by the systems on this world.

For a full deconstruction of the process Desteni is presenting, best to do your research on the Desteni website and watch all videos.

Understand - Desteni does not have to do this - We do it because we can - Sharing how we've assisted and are assisting ourselves - to support others in assisting and supporting themlseves. The process humanity is facing - is the process each-one is facing - with or without Desteni.

Desteni is an interim group and is not gonna be here forever, lol. The same with our proposal for a new money-system: it is an interim solution to address the acute problems of this world and support the human in its self-realization process.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:51AM

To whom it may concern:

Mr. Poolman has apparently decided to move on with his sock puppets.

He answered questions vaguely, often without substance or supporting objective evidence and/or was completely evasive.

This behavior doesn't speak well for Benard Poolman or his Destini business.

Likewise, the sing-song that was repetitiously recited by his followers on this thread appeared to be virtually verbatim what Poolman said.

Maybe the others posting here were Poolman posing under other names, or Poolman clones under his influence.

Destini seems to be a enterprise essentially dominated by Poolman and personality-driven. It contains his conspiracy theories, denigrates the outside worl and ultimately serves as a "cash cow," which Poolman seems to rely upon for his income.

In my opinion Destini can easily be seen as a cult-like and potentially unsafe group.

I would not recommend Destini to anyone for anything under any circumstances.

This thread has been closed.

The link below will take you to the primary thread about Destini and Bernard Poolman.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 02:38AM by rrmoderator.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.