Current Page: 24 of 26
Re: NEWS FLASH: Ben Mack calls himself a "fraud" on twitter.com/BenMack
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 14, 2010 08:23AM

Here's hard proof of the Ben Mack BS machine.

Search Google for these terms below, and anyone can see they do not come up.

Ben Mack made them up.
Ben Mack fabricated exaggerated claims against himself that no one said, and then mixed in his fabricated claims, with the accurate term "fraud".
That is the best way to lie, to mix in exaggerated falsehoods, with accurate criticism.
The goal is to make readers think, that the "scam" claim is as ridiculous as the other exaggerated fictions being fabricated.
Another word for fraud can be scam.

To see hard proof of the Ben Mack BS in action, search Google for these strings:

"ben mack" "cult leader"
"ben mack" "danger to society"

There is nothing there. He made it up.
Another scam, another falsehood, more misdirection.
On the other hand, searching for the word FRAUD turns up some interesting tid-bits.
Search Google:

"ben mack" fraud
"ben mack" scam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dave Lakhani, cults, persuasion, Ben Mack
Date: February 14, 2010 08:33AM

hmm, good point, maybe Dr. Logic was Ben Mack. [forum.culteducation.com]

What is interesting about this TED seminar stuff, is that pretty much any scammer with money and connections can get into some aspect of those events these days. The irony is that most of the sophisticated audience that attend those types of events, are not suckered in by the BS of the self-help LGAT seminar scammers.

But, they are able to use the TED or Unseminar references, on a more unsophisticated audience.
Its like how seminar Gurus use so-called Quantum Physics to BS people. Obviously scientists think they are complete idiots who have no idea about anything, but they can dupe an audience who knows nothing about those subjects.

It seems to be a similar ploy with the TED and other references.
They make the self-help seminar LGAT leader sound better to an audience who is not familiar with it.

Stoic
'Today, Ben Mack has Tweeted:'.....

Dr Logic, I presume.

Tony Robbins managed to get a TED spot, must be some kind of signifier of acceptance by the great and good, the movers and shakers of this world. Think of the marketing opportunities that open up once you get into that network, and the social proof that would rub off from being in such august company!

Re NEWS FLASH: Ben Mack calls himself a "fraud" on twitter.com/BenMack
Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: February 14, 2010 08:34AM

The Anticult
The only correct word Ben Mack used in his Twitter post was FRAUD.
Ben Mack advertises himself as a "Dr" and being an expert in various things he is not an expert at, like NLP.
Ben Mack has fabricated his book sales, and rankings, and many other things detailed in this thread.
Ben Mack calling himself a "fraud" is the only accurate thing he's said so far.
TAC, in your earlier post, you addressed Mack's claim that his book "Think Two Products Ahead" was a best-seller on Amazon.

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #594,371 in Books
This book was NOT a bestseller, it sold terribly. How much worse could it sell?
This graph says that means it sold LESS THAN .5 BOOKS PER WEEK, which is 25 books a year. [[url=http://www.fonerbooks.com/surfing.htm]www.fonerbooks.com[/url]] The book has been out for 4 years, so that would mean they sold about 100 books, if that.
If the book's been such a hit, you'd think the website for it would be active. That is not the case at this time.

[[url=http://www.thinktwoproductsahead.com/]www.thinktwoproductsahead.com[/url]]

"NOTICE: This domain name expired on 01/24/2010 and is pending renewal or deletion.
This Web page is parked FREE courtesy of GoDaddy.com."

An ace marketer would not, imo, allow something like that to slide, not even for a day.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2010 08:47AM by helpme2times.

Re: Dave Lakhani, cults, persuasion, Ben Mack
Date: February 14, 2010 08:46AM

The Anticult
Actually I doubt that, although I think he/she could be someone discussed in this thread, or something closely connected.

I don't think "Dr. Logic" is Mack because the "Logic" personality wrote well, with careful attention to grammar, spelling, etc., whereas Mack has been rather sloppy in his online writings, at least so far as I've witnessed.

For examples, see the following discussion of Mack's book "Power Without Cards", in which he posts under the handle "Love":

[[url=http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=21524.0]www.principiadiscordia.com[/url]]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2010 08:47AM by helpme2times.

Re: Re NEWS FLASH: Ben Mack calls himself a "fraud" on twitter.com/BenMack
Date: February 14, 2010 08:50AM

Think Ten Products Behind?
Lie Your Ass Off and Hope To Not Get Caught?

helpme2times
An ace marketer would not, imo, allow something like that to slide.

Ben Mack, Poker Without Cards, misdirection, lying, bluffing
Date: February 14, 2010 09:00AM

That's true, Ben Mack is all over the place, part of it is a confusion tactic, some of it is also a confused way of thinking.

Also, Ben Mack promotes Poker Without Cards.
Poker, is primarily a game of strategic deliberate lying, misdirection, bluffing, threatening, and trying to screw with people's minds to take ALL their money from them using deception.

So Ben Mack loves that.
Applying the dishonest tactics of poker to take peoples MONEY, but NOT in a card game where people expect it, but in real life.
RandomStu Stuart Resnick was also a big fan of poker.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Ben Mack's new slogan...Bluffing them with Bullshit.
Its not working.

helpme2times
The Anticult
Actually I doubt that, although I think he/she could be someone discussed in this thread, or something closely connected.

I don't think "Dr. Logic" is Mack because the "Logic" personality wrote well, with careful attention to grammar, spelling, etc., whereas Mack has been rather sloppy in his online writings, at least so far as I've witnessed.

For examples, see the following discussion of Mack's book "Power Without Cards", in which he posts under the handle "Love":

[[url=http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=21524.0]www.principiadiscordia.com[/url]]

Re: Ben Mack, Poker Without Cards, misdirection, lying, bluffing
Date: February 14, 2010 09:18AM

The Anticult
Ben Mack's new slogan...Bluffing them with Bullshit.
Its not working.
Right. It's not.

At least not for some Principia Discordia forum members, cited above, who called Mack on his BS and nastiness. And we know that CCGAL did so too, though in gentler way. Not that I disagree with the strong words some of the Principia members used to communicate with Mack. Sometimes someone has acted in such a way that strong words are called for.

Dave Lakhani, Janine Driver aka Lyin Tamer and Traci Allen SCAMMED
Date: March 21, 2010 05:18AM

________________quote excerpt___________________
[www.scam.com]
Hillary from California
10-25-2009, 06:27 AM

Janine Driver aka Lyin Tamer and Traci Allen

In July of 2009, I was invited to attend a Joel Bauer weekend event in Los Angeles, California. Because of this, I was told that I could go to a private one day event held by, marketing expert, Dave Lakhani.
At this one day "training" event held by Dave Lakhani, I was told that he will bring his close friend up on stage, Janine Driver. Well, Janine went through a great pitch, all about Body Language, and said that we could get her DVDs of her information for a few hundred dollars. She showed videos of her on the Today show and how they endorsed her, as well as the history channel. She also offered a 15k private apprentice program to the audiance as well.
I asked Dave L. about how much he knew Janine and he said he would trust her with his life, and I should buy her products and join her apprentice program. I thought the apprentice program was interesting, but wanted to find out more and ask my husband, who wasn't there.
Well, I talked to Janine's partner, Traci Allen, and was told that I was interested in the apprentice program. She said I had to make a decision there or I would not be able to join. I said I had to ask my husband and do more research. She was very rude and said that if I had to ask my husband for something like this, then I wasn't the kind of person that they were looking for. I noticed other people signing up for the apprentice program, but I didn't want to be rushed into making that kind of decision. I left Traci my contact details and I ordered those DVDs at the event, and were charged for the them and since then, have never recieved the DVDs or a refund.
I repeatly email both Janine Driver and her assistant about when I would recieve them and I heard repeatly over 6 weeks time, that they DVDs were in the mail, and then they were returned to sender since I wasn't at home at the time, and they will shipped them back to me. Well after a few times of this going back and forth, my husband and I got tired of all the waiting.
During this same time, Traci, has been email me saying that they opened up a spot in there apprentice program for me, but I had to make a decision right away. Again, I said I wanted to find out more about it, she said that I had to make a decision that week. I told her that I couldn't make a decision that fast because funds were tight in our household. She said she would take a payment of 5k, but I had to send it overnight. I said I would have to think about it. Well, she got verbally abusive on the phone, and I hung up.
Well after waiting for the DVD to arrive, they never did so I asked for a refund. All of a sudden, I am getting pretty nasty emails from Traci and Janine, saying they sent the videos and I am trying to scam them. I tried calling Mastercard, and they wouldn't do a refund since its been over 90 days and they merchant account was Dave Lakhani's.
I also found out that someone who signed up at the event for Janine Driver's apprentice program, has not recieved anything from Janine after paying the 15k, and asked for a refund and is getting the run around. I also found out that every single person who signed up and paid for the program, has cancelled and filed a lawsuit to get their money back, after Janine refusing to refund them. They stated Janine had used their money to pay old creditors, which is again the law.
This is my first time writing on this website, and the only reason to do this is to warn other people out there about Janine Driver and Traci Allen. They seem very sweet, but they like to lie and play on people emotions to take their money. They are no better than Madoff or those other Ponzi schemes. I hope Joel Bauer or Dave Lakhani don't have her at other events, since both endorsed her at their events. My husband and I wrote off getting those DVDs or our money back, since it seems like a lost cause.
_______________unquote_____________________________

Re: Dave Lakhani, cult mind control tactics, covert manipulation
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 09, 2010 12:52AM

bump

Re: Dave Lakhani, cult mind control tactics, covert manipulation
Posted by: JayJoseph ()
Date: October 12, 2010 10:40PM

Kevin Hogan has written a book called the Psychology of Persuasion......Has anyone here read it?......If not, any good books on influence?......I will be reading the Cialdini book soon.......Thanks

Current Page: 24 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.