Current Page: 1 of 2
Harold Camping/Family Radio
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: January 12, 2010 09:41AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harold Camping/Family Radio
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 22, 2011 08:35AM

It would appear that Harold Camping's *NEW* Doomsday date of "May 21, 2011 ET"(Eastern Time - USA) has come and gone and once more the Prophet-Wannabes like Harold Camping and others like Prophet Timothy (real name: Speed Rathbun - "Trumpet Call of God") have failed to accurately predict the Rapture.

Isn't there a lil' something from Christian scriptures that says (paraphrasing in a nutshell) "You can tell a false prophet from any prophecy he gives that fails to happen? Know them as false and satanic and leave them?"

Yes, I know that is not the real scriptures of Christ, but the overall meaning...right?

What do you bet Harold Camping's loyal followers continue to follow him into oblivion? "You can fool some of the people ALL the time..."(to quote Abraham Lincoln, president, USA)

Posted by: three ()
Date: May 23, 2011 04:21AM

amen and he is left as a fool a trouble maker that give christianity a bad name

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 23, 2011 05:10AM

three:

This message board is not for sharing religious beliefs or preaching.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

"The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize."

These are the rules that everyone agrees to before posting here.

Date: May 24, 2011 09:55PM

it appears that harold camping has again made another prediction .he says that it will happen 5 months after may 21 that it wll happen on oct 21 when a giant fire ball shall destroy the world

Date: May 26, 2011 12:59AM

dont know whay he chose that unless it has to do with rev, where it mentinons five months

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: May 26, 2011 01:22AM

Well, like other narcissists, he explains how all the churches are "lost" and that they do not understand the "word" like he does. The crazy naturopath who is the reason I found this board basically said the same thing about the entire medical profession. They all go to the same training camp. The current crowd of believers will like thin out now but newbies will be in the wings to take their place. The narc will have a great deal of knowledge and sound credible but the more s/he gains the trust of people, will slowly introduce the craziness, and have very good explanations for the craziness. He'll exploit them with no apology, even when they fork over their life savings to support the cause.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 26, 2011 01:28AM

I listened to one of his shows last night. I found it hilarious ''excuse me excuse me''. He sounds like a computer program.

He seems like a joke figure but the sad part is people have invested hundreds of thousands of pounds spreading his crap aorund the world. Apparently one man has spent 140k. He refuses to answer any question regarding finances. Apparently that is between the individual and ''God''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2011 01:29AM by Apollo.

Date: May 27, 2011 01:18AM

well the bible says no man so that is what i beleive .
all the predictions can be made that want to be but i dont beleive them

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 31, 2011 05:22AM

[www.asylum.co.uk]

A new date has now been set for October 21st. Say your goodbyes people... ;-)

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.