Re: Good News Mission cult
Posted by: Kaprunay ()
Date: November 23, 2020 11:42PM

When I was young I go to church because I am born in Christian family. I go to Sunday School and learn about God and Jesus Christ. I heard that Jesus Christ is our savior and he died for our sins. And the teacher teach us we have to be good as Good Samaritan. So I try to do good things in my life. I participate in church activities and youth choir also clean up in the church. Whatever I try my best but in my heart I am not sure that I can go to heaven because I feels like I have sin in my heart. So I try to please to God and I think if I do good maybe He will accept me at least. But in my heart I still have worried for my soul. So I try to find the truth that how I can free from my sin. But one day I get the flyer, the topicis How I Become Free From Sin. So when I saw this I so move and I feel hope. When I attended I heard the Pastor talk about our sin are already washed because of Jesus Christ once for all. In Roman 3:23-24 also explain about how I can became righteous. When I heard I am so thankful for that Pastors explain this bible verses. So I can say that only this Pastor know the heart of God. Because in my whole life I have never heard about righteousness of people because we all are sinners in front of God. But when I heard that I can became righteous through Jesus Christ done for me and I became righteous. So now I am sure that I am righteous and I can go to heaven through Christ. I am so thankful for that. And this church happens to be Good News Mission church.

Posted by: Timtim ()
Date: November 24, 2020 04:00AM

People only care about themselves. I’ve never seen anyone good among the ones who act good. Who knows? Maybe this guy has a scandal from the organization, spreading rumors. Anyone reading this should make your own judgments.

1. Many people sold their lands, houses, cars, and almost everything and gave offering to the church to grow Park’s empire.
2. That’s why many people are unstable, and sometimes they are crazy enough to do everything church is telling them to do.
3. From time to time, they are locked up in a church and cannot leave church without a permission from a pastor.
4. It may have been a good church in the past, but it is slowly growing as cult. Now, it is cult for sure.

<< I’m really curious how this is not on media when we are living in times when even presidents are being exposed on the media? Can you take responsibility if what it says is not true? Shouldn’t we report if such organization exists? Why not call the police if you’re sure of it? >>

Posted by: Timtim ()
Date: November 24, 2020 11:35PM

People only care about themselves. I’ve never seen anyone good among the ones who act good. Who knows? Maybe this guy has a scandal from the organization, spreading rumors. Anyone reading this should make your own judgments.

1. Many people sold their lands, houses, cars, and almost everything and gave offering to the church to grow Park’s empire.
2. That’s why many people are unstable, and sometimes they are crazy enough to do everything church is telling them to do.
3. From time to time, they are locked up in a church and cannot leave church without a permission from a pastor.
4. It may have been a good church in the past, but it is slowly growing as cult. Now, it is cult for sure.

<< I’m really curious how this is not on media when we are living in times when even presidents are being exposed on the media? Can you take responsibility if what it says is not true? Shouldn’t we report if such organization exists? Why not call the police if you’re sure of it? >>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.