Rereading Falun Gong articles and seeing them from a new light
Posted by: Freedomtochoose ()
Date: December 08, 2009 12:27PM

Wow, I can't believe it. I reread some Falun Gong articles after 6 years of being too scared to question them. When I read them the first time it's like I didn't understand what the leader was saying. It just seemed that he would ramble on and on, and then everyone would be like wow, isn't the "Master" so benevolent. In my mind I would be like, well I didn't quite see that, but then I would think maybe it's because I'm not a good enough pracitioner.

Then reading the articles today, it was like "oh my gosh," the articles didn't really say anything. Over and over there was an indirect threat on my life or soul, and then a bunch of paragraphs saying in an indirect way not to think on my own, and then there might be a little praise for the practitioners, another threat and then an order and then another threat and then a demand to do everything perfect.

It was so amazing reading these articles. It was like the leader had a book entitiled, "How to Brainwash lots of people" and was using it to write these articles. But I think the scary pary was, I don't think he had a manual, I just think he was doing it and is doing it out of some insane part of himself.

Well if anyone has any realated experiences, I would love to hear them.

Peace,
Freedom to Choose

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.