Pierre S. Freeman Adds Book AMORC Unmasked! To his Arsenal of Whistleb
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: November 22, 2009 03:07AM

Dear Fellow Rosicrucians,

AMORC trained us to be “discretely hostile” to anyone criticizing our order. However I do not want you to direct your hostility toward me. I am simply helping you by informing you of what Pierre Freeman is saying about our venerated Imperator Christian Bernard (Imperator is French word for Emperor ) and AMORC.
Pierre referred to our order as follow:

“AMORC IS A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing”

Now, here is an extract of his last press release:

“I bet that most of my critics, if they were aware of it, would object to AMORC’s explicit program for taking over- by the occult operation of “Assumption”- other people’s minds, hearts and bodies, even government leaders- for the sake of manipulating their actions for the member’s selfish needs and/or his perceived idea of the common good.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Title of the press release:
Pierre S. Freeman Adds Book AMORC Unmasked! To his Arsenal of Whistleblower Weapons Aimed at Rosicrucian Order

Summary of Press Release:

Freeman Confronts Critics with Incredulous Claims and Practices of Mind Control Cult. Inspired by numerous responses to his first book, The Prisoner of San Jose, Pierre S. Freeman releases second book, AMORC Unmasked! This book goes into greater depth, exposing the hidden mind control practices of the Ancient and Mystic Order of Rosae Crucis, commonly called AMORC, but also defending the possibility for a true spiritual path based on genuine mystical principles. He shows the risks that serious, active members take in joining this organization and participating in the weekly reading and exercises- a danger threatening their very psychological health and survival. The book probes the claim that AMORC can guide its members towards the power to become invisible at will, the power to create prosperity through visualization and the power to manipulate others through a type of sanitized, psychic manipulation.

Click below to read the entire release
[www.prweb.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pierre S. Freeman Adds Book AMORC Unmasked! To his Arsenal of Whistleb
Posted by: Vern76 ()
Date: December 06, 2009 11:02AM

I have been an active member of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC for over 50 years and all my experieces have been postitive. By use of the principles I enriched my life and gave me meaning in life. I had a very successful work life in finaicial management and accounting and now enjoying retirement while giving back to society thorough the Red Cross, NARFE and the Order.

Any member of the Order can drop out at any time by stopping paying the requried dues. There is no contract to stay in the Order.

Re: Pierre S. Freeman Adds Book AMORC Unmasked! To his Arsenal of Whistleb
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: December 07, 2009 05:50AM

I got this entry from the blog of Pierre Freeman date of entry 09/12/2009

September 08, 2009

I LEARN TO PRACTICE WHAT AMORC INITIALLY CONDEMNED

[
theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

If you read my last blog, you may have been surprised to learn that AMORC’s claim to rid its members of their superstitious beliefs about magic- are somewhat contradicted by an advanced degree, where invisibility is one of the occult powers where members are trained in. Further, you may have been surprised to note that, I, an ardent Rosicrucian- but brought up in Haiti where Voodoo dominates the belief systems of many of its inhabitants- hardly noticed when I began to study methodically the art of invisibility and other such magical powers, such as gazing in a crystal ball, influence people’s decisions by entering into their consciousness, travelling to distant places while out-of-the body.

By the time you have reached this high a degree in AMORC you are literally walking upside down and cannot make the connection between what was the original attraction to AMORC and what you are practicing now.

By this time, even though every member is like you, completely upside down, you are convinced that everyone outside AMORC is walking upside down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.