Re: James Arthur Ray - 2 die at Arizona retreat's sweat lodge
Posted by: wondriwhy ()
Date: March 05, 2011 09:44AM

The above post was a reply to Anticult..I have also seen a picture of Ray sporting a black T-shirt with white lettering that says "Death to Death"..He seems to obsessed with it..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 05, 2011 10:50AM

From what everyone is saying (both from the new trial and from this site) is that Ray keeps "ramping things up".

I had a friend who was on the outskirts of Sri Chinmoy which was a new age guru group ever seeking to make "master" proud by pushing themselves and their endurance. How different really from the deluded and evil Ray?

For a brief Sri Chinmoy lesson, see here:

[www.culteducation.com]

btw, I am not trying to subvert the thread, only to show that other assholes like Ray have tried this extra-human physical endurance shit before. Luckily...Sri Chinmoy is dead.

The difference is Sri Chinmoy did not kill (whether accidentally and/or unintentionally) three of his followers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 10:56AM by Sparky.

Date: March 05, 2011 10:16PM

News article from the trial of Ray. Witness testifies about sweat lodge experience.

[www.dcourier.com]

Posted by: wondriwhy ()
Date: March 07, 2011 06:41AM

I just read on Salty Droid that Colleen Conaway's sister is going to be on IN Session on Friday, March 11.. Colleen Conaway was the lady who died at one of Ray's seminars that was held in San Diego, two months before the 2009 Sweat Lodge..Her death was covered up by James Ray and his employees and everyone was told that Colleen was fine but wasn't going to be returning to the seminar, when she was in actuality lying dead in a Morgue as a Jane Doe because Ray and his minions took her ID and her cellphone away from her..They never even notified her family..same MO as the sweat lodge..kill people and then run..

James Arthur Ray - Colleen Conaway died Saturday July 25, 2009, 1:40pm
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 07, 2011 09:05AM

On October 14, 2009 [forum.culteducation.com] Colleen Conaway's death was first reported in this thread, as happening at the San Diego James Ray seminar.
Its taken a year and a half, but there has to be justice for Colleen too, and her family...the public can push for the authorities in San Diego to investigate what really happened.

Colleen Conaway died Saturday July 25, 2009, 1:40 p.m
So hopefully there is still time, as its less than 2 years, for her death to be properly investigated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 09:07AM by The Anticult.

Re: James Arthur Ray - Colleen Conaway died Saturday July 25, 2009, 1:40pm
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 07, 2011 09:36AM

Here is the follow-up Droid thread on Colleen Conaway. [saltydroid.info]
Colleen Conaway died in the Horton Plaza mall, while on a field trip with the James Ray seminar.

Jennifer Horton [saltydroid.info]
Jennifer Horton was quoted on the Droid [saltydroid.info] that the Horton Plaza Mall was named after their Great x5 Grandfather Alonzo Horton.

Meanwhile, now they are involved in business with them?
And Colleen Conaway died at the Horton Plaza mall named after their great-grandfather?

What is going on here? Where is the investigation?
Has anyone in their life, ever heard of a death, where so many people involved with a person witnessed a death, and were involved in some type of cover-up or denial or delay of reporting the death, with spurious phone calls, and the rest of it?
And there is no proper investigation?
Its absolutely outrageous.

Posted by: Yakaru ()
Date: March 07, 2011 08:47PM

"WonderingWhy", Thanks for the note about Colleen Conaway's sister being on In Session on Friday March 11. Several members of Colleen's family have expressed wishes (especially on Salty Droid's blog) that Colleen not be forgotten in relation to the current trial.

I understand there are moves through a lawyer (though I'm not sure who initiated it) to attempt to have the case re-opened. I'm sure the lawyer would love to hear from anyone who was at the event where Colleen died.

Posted by: DancerCotillion ()
Date: March 08, 2011 02:08AM

Connie joy's book was literally the worst written book I've ever read. Getting through the ramblings of an uneducated wing nut was not easy but I somehow did it .

Date: March 08, 2011 04:37AM

Death Ray? Is that you?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 08, 2011 05:41AM

Do you think he has time in his trial breaks? He has to keep his twitter stream updated as well, the hokey little success messages keep coming--keeping his list warm just in case he can sell a course on Harmonic Jail Time.

I'm sold. I'm off to Amazon to buy Connie Joy's book, this non-writer at least had the courage to tell her story.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.