Current Page: 53 of 155
Re: WHITE WOLF INTERNATIONAL, INC. James Arthur Ray NV20031317992
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 11, 2010 12:28AM

Of course, The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is from Aesop Fables... from 2600 years ago, 600 BC.

[en.wikipedia.org]
The intended lesson was, "Frauds and liars are always discovered, eventually, and pay for their actions accordingly." The moral is sometimes also told as "The evil doer often comes to harm through his own deceit".

[ancienthistory.about.com]
Aesop's Fables
Translated by George Fyler Townsend

The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
ONCE UPON A TIME a Wolf resolved to disguise his appearance in order to secure food more easily. Encased in the skin of a sheep, he pastured with the flock deceiving the shepherd by his costume. In the evening he was shut up by the shepherd in the fold; the gate was closed, and the entrance made thoroughly secure. But the shepherd, returning to the fold during the night to obtain meat for the next day, mistakenly caught up the Wolf instead of a sheep, and killed him instantly.

Harm seek. harm find.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Arthur Ray - 2 die at Arizona retreat's sweat lodge
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: February 11, 2010 01:13AM

"The Order of the Black Tower", eh? That can't be good...

Posted by: ResearchingTruth ()
Date: February 11, 2010 02:29AM

For those of you that were not aware, James Arthur Ray was a Scientologist and talks a little about it in a blog post he wrote in 2005:

An excerpt:
The difficulty with Scientology (with which I’ve had experience) is that, in my opinion, it's too similar to traditional psychotherapy. Now don't get me wrong... traditional psychotherapy works (unless you're speaking of a medicated approach), but again, in my experience, it is not the most efficient. In other words, it takes large amounts of time, personal agony and money.

The agonizing process I'm speaking of is the practice of reliving the issues over and over again until they are drained of their emotional charge. Again, this works, but from personal experience, it's not fun, comfortable or exciting to say the least. And, it takes an inordinate amount of time and money! I remember leaving my Scientology "auditing" sessions being totally exhausted! (As well as much lighter in my wallet with many more multiples of sessions to go). -Source: [blog.jamesray.com]

Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: February 11, 2010 02:36AM

ResearchingTruth
For those of you that were not aware, James Arthur Ray was a Scientologist
Wow, RT, that is a great find.

Posted by: Cosmic Connie ()
Date: February 11, 2010 02:44AM

"I remember leaving my Scientology "auditing" sessions being totally exhausted! (As well as much lighter in my wallet with many more multiples of sessions to go)." -Source: [blog.jamesray.com]

Wow, JAR is a fine one to talk about leaving a session totally exhausted and lighter in the wallet. What about leaving a session totally...um...dead? Of course that old blog post was written years before Sweatgate, but even so, the "lighter in the wallet, with many more multiples...to go" certainly applied to the JAR business model even then.

Thanks for digging up that blog post, RT.

Re: James Arthur Ray -
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 11, 2010 03:01AM

shakti
"The Order of the Black Tower", eh? That can't be good...

That one might be a different James Ray?

[nvsos.gov] ORDER OF THE BLACK TOWER, INCORPORATED
NV20071762573 Revoked Domestic Non-Profit Corporation

Secretary - SIR KNIGHT NORVIN COLLINS
Director - SIR KNIGHT NORVIN COLLINS
Director - JASON HOERAUF
Treasurer - JAMES RAY
Director - JAMES RAY

Director - SIR KNIGHT RICHARD CHASE
President - SIR KNIGHT RICHARD CHASE

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 11, 2010 07:56AM

The immunity interview transcripts for Josh and Megan Fredrickson etc:

tommcfeeley.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 07:58AM by Stoic.

Date: February 12, 2010 05:35AM

Some commentary on Megan Fredrickson's immunity interview from Cassandra Yorgey:

megan immunity interview

Date: February 13, 2010 06:13PM

Gag order hearing and request that JAR be unshackled and allowed his own clothes:

prescott enews

Additional commentary on Megan Fredrickson's immunity interview--(some ripe language)

salty droid

Date: February 16, 2010 06:53PM

Some very interesting insight into the JAR operation revealed in the witness transcripts:

tommcfeeley witness transcripts

tommcfeeley transcripts2

Yavapai county is inviting people to sign up to receive the transcripts as they are released:

JAR court docs

Current Page: 53 of 155

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.