Personal Stories needed for Documentary Series
Date: September 11, 2009 06:00AM

Hi there,
I’m doing research for a documentary series based around cults and their practices for a USA network and I’d like to make contact with individuals and families who have escaped life in a cult.

This series will be an opportunity for people to tell their personal stories of life inside and outside of the cult, discuss the effects the cult has had them and their families and raise awareness of cult activity in the USA.

The show will be similar in format and style to another series we produce called I Survived...
[www.biography.com]

If you are willing to discuss your story, please respond to this thread and I will contact you directly via the private message service on this forum.
Also, if you have any questions about the series please don’t hesitate to ask.

For more about the company I work for, visit our website
[www.nhnz.tv]

I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you very much for your time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal Stories needed for Documentary Series
Posted by: ~*~ k a t e ~*~ ()
Date: September 12, 2009 01:01AM

A good source of personal experiences from Ole Nydahl's Diamond Way cult:

[olenydahl.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Blue Dakini ()
Date: September 19, 2009 04:10PM

Hello Kiwi documentary maker,
I know several cult survivors -- among them former followers of your compatriot Christopher Hansard. If you check the CH thread on this forum you will find a wealth of information and possible contacts. I also know several people who were deeply embedded with Rigpa -- the cult surrounding Sogyal Lakar aka Rinpoche. I am happy to collaborate with you. I have been collecting investigative data on Sogyal since 1994.

Posted by: yesstef ()
Date: September 20, 2009 02:15AM

Yes Id like very much to share my experience
I am assuming that your interest will include LGAT such as Landmark Forum ??
Looking foward to hearing from you .

[Moderator note: Posting contact information is not allowed per the rules you agreed to before posting here]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2009 07:24AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: September 25, 2009 06:58AM

hey this is a really good idea for a documentary,my name is maggie I WAS A MEMBER OF THE CHRIST FAMILY FROM 1073 TO 1986. LONG TIME . WE DID A LOT OF GOOD THINGS AND ROOTED OUT EVIL WHERE WE WERE DIRECTED. BUT NOT EVERYONE WAS INTO THE SAME THING AS ME. I DID GOOD I GOT GOOD. GOD LOVED ME. I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YEAR IT WAS THAT EVERYTHING TOOK A WRONG TURN ABOUT 2 YEARS BEFORE CHARLES MCHUGH WAS ARRESTED IN HEMET FOR METH AND A GUN.SELLING POT OUT OF A RANCH IN HEMET. RANTINGS AND RAVINGS AND FIGHTES OVER WHO WOULD RULE NOW THE BIG DOG WAS IN JAIL.SO FOR YEARS I HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM ii ASSUMED THAT THEY WERE ALLL STILL GOOD PEOPLE AND HAD MOVED ON. NO WAY. THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 30 MEN WOMAN AND CHILDREN LEFT IN THE FAMILY AND THEY ARE NUTTYER THAN A FRUIT CAKE. CONTINUING TO RRUIN AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN AND TAKING OFF WITH ALL THEIR EARTHLY GOODS. MESS UP YOUR NMIND AND YOUR VALUES. SEPARATE MAAN FROM WIFE AND DAUGHTER FROM MOTHER ,SON FROM FATHER. LIGHTNING ALWAYS USE TO CALL HIM SELF JESUS-NOW HE ALMIGHTY FUCKING GOD. I SAW HIM ON MY SHORT VISIT, RAPE SISTERS. AND MOLEST 5 YEAR OLD GIRLS WITH THEIR MOMS APPROVAL,SAYING HES GOD HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS, i called in social services, and got the hell out of their,they are violent and crazy and i just had god arrested. had to leave quick. I AM NOT SURE BUT I HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN ON THE RUN FROM THE MAN EVER AFTER.AMEN.

[Moderator note: posting contact information is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 07:02AM by rrmoderator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.