Rosicrucian Power to become Invisible
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: September 08, 2009 02:30AM

I got this entry from the blog of Pierre Freeman

http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/

AMORC PROMISE FREEDOM FROM SUPERSTITION

One of the most absurd and ignorant beliefs in Voodoo- or black magic, for that matter - is that a practitioner has the power to become suddenly invisible when facing a physical threat. For example, if facing someone with a gun, the practitioner can make himself invisible and therefore avoid the danger.

In the past, AMORC has advertised rather strongly that it can, as an organization, help its member to get rid of such superstitious beliefs. This promotion is used strongly in countries like Haiti and African countries, like Nigeria, where such beliefs are very popular.

To my great surprise, when I reached an advanced degree in AMORC, I discovered there was a prominent experiment on how to become invisible as a mean of protecting myself against danger.

You would think that such a contradiction between AMORC’s solicitations and practices would stand out- extraordinarily....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rosicrucian Power to become Invisible
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 09, 2009 01:35AM

I firmly believe I can prove ALL Rosicrucian's can become invisible...

Step one: Rosicrucian walks up to a pretty woman in a bar

Step two: Rosicrucian introduces himself and explains his "religious" beliefs.

Step Three: SUCCESS! The pretty woman looks through the now invisible Rosicrucian and gets up and walks over to some friends without saying "Excuse me".

Final result: The Rosicrucian is now permanently invisible to that woman.

WOW! The power of AMORC!!! It MUST be magical and from ancient Egypt because it makes you truly invisible!

Re: Rosicrucian Power to become Invisible
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: September 09, 2009 08:25PM

Sparky, very funny!

Here is the folllow up blog from September 08, 2009

Member of AMORC are trained to be hostile to people that criticize their organization. Do not blame me here, I got this post from the blog of Pierre Freeman

http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/

I LEARN TO PRACTICE WHAT AMORC INITIALLY CONDEMNED

If you read my last blog, you may have been surprised to learn that AMORC’s claim to rid its members of their superstitious beliefs about magic- are somewhat contradicted by an advanced degree, where invisibility is one of the occult powers where members are trained in.

Further, you may have been surprised to note that, I, an ardent Rosicrucian- but brought up in Haiti where Voodoo dominates the belief systems of many of its inhabitants- hardly noticed when I began to study methodically the art of invisibility and other such magical powers, such as gazing in a crystal ball, influence people’s decisions by entering into their consciousness, travelling to distant places while out-of-the body.

By the time you have reached this high a degree in AMORC you are literally walking upside down and cannot make the connection between what was the original attraction to AMORC and what you are practicing now.

By this time, even though every member is like you, completely upside down, you are convinced that everyone outside AMORC is walking upside down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.